Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
9HVIkVH.jpg

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
All that effort for a handful of third rate lolis. There's not even the obligatory teacher or school nurse.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
So do train for a physical showdown or ignore his threat altogether and 'call for snacks'?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Call for snacks and ignore him whenever possible.

The following can happen:
1: He initiates fight and pummels you, you harvest pity points from the girls, he comes off as a jerk. Win.
2: He initiates a fight and kills you. You get to redo the loop with better stats. (You have enough XP to get rid of lazy now, yes?) Win.
3: He initiates a fight and you somehow beat him. You're fucking big and manly. Win.
4: He does nothing but sulk. You ignore him. Win.
5: He tries something sneaky and underhanded. You spot it coming and foil him. Win.
6: He tries something sneaky and underhanded. You don't spot it and fuck up. You're not worthy of our love.

Interesting that he's going for pink hair girl though. I had him pegged for black hair girl.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I vote train. You can still call for snacks because that's just one day events.

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
PENETRATE THE PINK-HAIRED ONE

DESTROY HIROSHI BY INSTILLING HIM WITH MADNESS

I'm kinda over the 'kwan tho, she's mediocre.

Santander02

Arcane
Somehow I think picking on his sister might push him a bit farther than you're prepared to handle....

DO EHHHT!!!

RK47

Patron
Interesting that he's going for pink hair girl though. I had him pegged for black hair girl.

I think he just wants most girls' attention except for Aya and Yui.

edit:

Should be special cake for Hiroshi.

LxIVK0i.jpg

Lindblum

Augur
its lack of physical education that got Elodie killed
at least lift once a week.

tuluse

Arcane
So are you and Hiroshi the only males of your age in the school? Is the entire class like 8 people?

RK47

Patron
The rest of the guys are too busy posting in RPGCodex to socialize. :smug:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
How FortySeven managed to be a loser when he's one of two guys in his class is beyond me.

handup

Educated
How FortySeven managed to be a loser when he's one of two guys in his class is beyond me.

Who's the one getting sweet American pussy, and who's the one who was just humiliated in front of his crush? I think Hiroshi is supposed to be your rival, but other than that one feat of athleticism he has only managed to make a fool of himself so far.
Also, call for snacks, I say. Hiroshi seems like the kind of clueless villain whose revenge schemes would just backfire horribly.

Lindblum

Augur
Hiroshi has girls on their knees while we are trying to not fail at our romantic dream.

Hiroshi is Squall and we are Seifer.

Infantryman

Scholar
Code:
0 literature
0 mathematics/science

That doesn't look good.

Anyway, I like how the music changes when your alpha competitor makes an appearance :smug:. Good thing you've actually managed to inflict some damage upon his pride.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom