Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Azrael's Tear help

oscar

Arcane
I've opened up the mine doors but I just cannot get the mine cart doors to open. I must have shut them at the beginning of the game and thought nothing of it but now no matter what angle I approach the damn thing from I can't activate the lever to open the mine cart doors.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Project: Eternity
I don't remember it exactly, but if I'm not mistaken the side doors to the mine cart are open by proxy and you must close them in order to ride it. I'm not sure if you can close them from the outside, and I think you lock yourself in the cart if you do it from the inside. You probably did close them by fooling around, but it just seems weird.

Have you tried jumping in or getting on top of something near the cart and then reaching for the lever? I checked a walkthrough and the lever that is supposed to open the side doors is the one on the far right. I might have a save game around that part back from when I did the LP, let me know and I will check it out.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Humm... just remembered there is no jumping button for this game. Anyway, try it again and let me know. I might have a save game around that part.

oscar

Arcane
Humm... just remembered there is no jumping button for this game. Anyway, try it again and let me know. I might have a save game around that part.

Yeah that'd be great thanks. Started thinking about this game again in the shower for some reason and felt bad I never finished it.

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
I just checked, the only save I have before the cart part is a quite early one(just after you get the key from the block). If it helps let me know and I will send to you, at least you won't have to start the game over.

Don't you have any save game from before you got stuck?

Unwanted

Guido Fawkes

Defensor Fidei
Some dude is LPing it on youtube. I suppose if you get in touch with him you can get a savegame closer to the mine area. Or you can just wait till he gets there and ask for a save file I guess:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom