Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information Might & Magic X Teased by Ubisoft, To Be Revealed at PAX East

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
m&m done by the same team that did soz would be neat... but the rest of obsidian is too storyfaggy to make a good blobber.

Are you listening to yourself? Do you think there's a chinman's chance in an American hell that Ubisoft will contract Obisidan to make a modern-day fucking BLOBBER?

And yes, I would be overjoyed if this post is quoted ad infinitum to shame me forever if that's inevitably will happen... but it won't.

made

Arcane
I thnk the X might stand for a World of Xeen remake with state of the art graphics and improved combat. I'd play that.

vorvek

Augur
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'd consider Ubisoft to be one of the least shit mainstream devs,
:what:

In before "It's an mmo!"

They make playable games and when people give them shit about always online DRM they tend to remove it. Don't get me wrong their still shit, but i'll take them over EA and Activision Blizzard any day.
That's like deciding between a shot in the nuts or getting ass-raped. Ubisoft may have a personality disorder when it comes to DRM, but their games aren't generally any better than those from other humongous publishers. They are still Jews French.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
Are you listening to yourself? Do you think there's a chinman's chance in an American hell that Ubisoft will contract Obisidan to make a modern-day fucking BLOBBER?
the chance is only slightly lower than that of ubisoft making a new 2d rayman main series platformer that is actually pretty damn good and releasing it on pc in addition to all the consoles instead of yet another raving rabbits shit title

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
If this was actually Obsidian, it would be interesting story wise where they would go with this.

vorvek

Augur
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
1346000108_22df2a04315d.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Have they actually released a game since they made that claim? I don't play any UBI games so I was just wondering.

Hobz

Savant
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
IIRC the last Assassin's Creed isn't crippled by online DRM.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
Oh, it's another reboot of a classic series! I'm sure it'll be great - just like the new SimCity, XCOM and Tomb Raider! :greatjob:

DaveO

Erudite
Uplay means an automatic no go. I'm not expecting much after what happened with HoMM6.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom