Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy No worlds left to conquer: What do?

What do?

• Get those oil fields.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you even Czar? Attack Germany to get back your stray puppet states!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Basically I've been playing Kaiserreich, and I've been having alot of fun in the opening stages, where there's invasion, struggles, and glorious warfare.

But now, I've accomplished my goals, I have more money than I know what to do with, my security is assured, I have no further ambitions, and the only real challenge left would be such a grinding war of despair it would be pointless.

This isn't the first time this has happened (That distinction is for my rampantly expansionist Danubian Federation) but I kinda hoped it would be different.

So, what do? Should I invade Finland and puppet them? Azerbaijan?

Otherwise there's nothing left to do but invade either Mittleeuropa or China and both would be massive clusterfucks with giant frontlines and at a terrible cost.

Welcome to the Kaiserreich barrier. Start with a new nation and go in a different direction.

Go with the Taiping state and unite east asia, trigger the russian collapse then switch to soviet russia/siberia, play as totalist georgia, reclaim the mainland as national france, remove kebab, defend kebab, do syndicalist scandinavia. Lots of choices but you are gonna hit that barrier where you are uberpowerful everytime and it's really not worth it after that.

Welcome to the Kaiserreich barrier. Start with a new nation and go in a different direction.

Go with the Taiping state and unite east asia, trigger the russian collapse then switch to soviet russia/siberia, play as totalist georgia, reclaim the mainland as national france, remove kebab, defend kebab, do syndicalist scandinavia. Lots of choices but you are gonna hit that barrier where you are uberpowerful everytime and it's really not worth it after that.

Ah, I suppose I can form some other uber empire after I finish bringing the Finissh into the fold.

Why don't you switch over to a defeated power and try to take back power a la Simba in the Lion King?

Could be interesting. The only problem with that is that any defeated power was pretty much either annexed or partitioned and puppeted, not to mention surrounded by a ring of enemies.

But I get what you mean, bro.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom