Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Point of Attack 2

hello? anybody there?
is it too crappy to even talk about it or did i just pull the one game nobody knows?

spectre

Arcane
Yeah, it's one of those games that's lying there and nobody's even bothering to comment on it.
Perhaps it's too daunting for your regular strategy gamer, can't say I blame them, I never had a thing for the excel sheet Harpoon/Red Pill style of wargaming, I need to see the little men killing other little men and take their resources for that wee bit of instant gratification.
Doesn't help that it's next to impossible to torrent.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Read an AAR of it once. Reminded me of the Command Ops games. Never heard much about it otherwise. Meaning it's either extremely grognard or shit.

Prolly very grognard really.

asongforsimeon

Educated
Yeah, it's one of those games that's lying there and nobody's even bothering to comment on it.
Perhaps it's too daunting for your regular strategy gamer, can't say I blame them, I never had a thing for the excel sheet Harpoon/Red Pill style of wargaming, I need to see the little men killing other little men and take their resources for that wee bit of instant gratification.
Doesn't help that it's next to impossible to torrent.

same here. I like complex wargames just as the next guy, but when they get too stylized they become boring. I need to smell the napalm in the morning.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Read an AAR of it once. Reminded me of the Command Ops games. Never heard much about it otherwise. Meaning it's either extremely grognard or shit.

Prolly very grognard really.
Link, plz?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom