Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Third Person Shooter. Third Person Shooter never changes.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin

LundB

Mistakes were made.
God, this game was such a chore to play. Covershooting done oh so very wrong.

Erebus

Arcane
Judging from what I read about it, this game is waaay too fucking grimdark for my taste.

Black Cat

Magister
RK47's music selection does make this worth watching. :hug:

Though what I did read about the game is pretty much what Erebus did. Way too grimdark and stuffies. Not my style at all.

RK47

Patron
RK47's music selection does make this worth watching. :hug:

Though what I did read about the game is pretty much what Erebus did. Way too grimdark and stuffies. Not my style at all.

No probs, babe.
I'll lighten it up, then. With some anime music.
Welcome back, BC. :hug:

hawkemune.jpg

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Yeah, that Paint it Black on the first video was an amazing choice, it worked so perfectly for one moment I even thought it was from the game, but then I remenber the popamole world we live in...

RK47

Patron
I’ve been rolling my eyes during Spec Ops’ promotional campaign. Name-checking Apocalypse Now, promising to debate the nature of war, having the player reflect on what it is they’re doing when they go bang-bang-bang at all those digi-men? Come on. How stupid do you think we are? It’s a game about American soldiers shooting people in the Middle East, and we know full well what that means. Even that outrageously bland name – ‘Spec Ops’, for heaven’s sake – suggests it’s tied firmly to the mast of the dudebro, crusades-mindset hollow heroics that characterise the current glut of military shooters.

-Wot I Think – Spec Ops: The Line

Lindblum

Augur
This will never be as good as Binary Domain.
There is a distinct lack of :desu: music.

Still I'll never get tired of America Fuck Yeah.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
DAMN YOU
:x

Not only removing the glory that is Hush, but replacing it with the horror that is Gangnam Style.
This is the great atrocity of this LP. Any and all atrocities occurring in the game pale in comparison.

Erebus

Arcane
Kudos to RK for using the only good thing (other than unintentional humor) to be found in Saint Seiya Omega.

RK47

Patron
Kudos to RK for using the only good thing (other than unintentional humor) to be found in Saint Seiya Omega.

Was it that bad? Does it have pokemon vibes or something? First episode , when they explained elements I was kinda bored and abandoned it.

Lindblum

Augur
Omega is the new one right?

I disliked it, my fondest memory is that the "cloths" were kept in gigantic stone chests that most of the other people had to carry around.
Now they give everyone those Ultraman transformation crystals.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom