Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline The Codex is going down the toilet

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Can't you just stop posting? o_O

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
See mods? Nobody will miss this random moron. Terminate my account already. I promise I won't register a new one.
Maybe just quit posting instead of the self immolation routine. If you are as old as you claim to be you should be able to control yourself (if not your bladder).

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Jaesun can be a little overeager as a moderator, but that's no reason to become that butthurt over it.

In our country we say "der Tropfen der das Fass zum Überlaufen bringt" (the drop which causes the barrel to overflow). It's not just about Jaeson's girly moderation, he was just the Serbian assassin if you get my drift.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
And here I thought this was an RPG forum.
It was.
Funny, I've been around for almost 7 years and IMHO the Codex has never been better...

Actually, no, the rage is the main drive of the Codex. Too much giggleesque, chill attittude and ballsucking.

mods working well
:lol: they are becoming a paranoid PC bunch. A little joke and off-topic is seriuz bizness. Can't tolerate that.

Many great RPGs on the horizon
That's the thing, too much fanboyism. We don't know if they will be great. Its also the forum C&C: The upcoming of Codex gathered games has blow the quality of the forum discussions. I could be wrong though, but i just can't stand reading 2 pages of kickstarter games discussion without rolling my eyes with disgust. The only thread i liked is the Chaos Chronicles though.

nice discussions, no incidents like dicksmoker or BC had, many developers on the forum and even Chaos Chronicles hosting a sub-forum here... But yeah, you can't freely abuse people, so ALL THE RPG IS GONE, OMG!!!11
I can go to IGN or RPS if im in the mood for nice discussion(funny thing the moderation is pretty small in RPS forums last i checked). Where's the hate bro? And those incidents are so shameful it got awarded a forum stick and news page:roll:.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Seriously, what does a man have to do to get banned here? Should I pretend to be a South American Catholic very butthurt about liberals and leftists and post like crazy about it in GD?
That would be nice, or you can take other persona. The off-topic foruns needs more activity and what's better than a good :troll: to do so?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Thank you for your nice comment regarding my pixelart copx!
Maybe Jaesun got jealous when you were suspecting me of gay greatness, when I am in fact not gay at all!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Maybe just quit posting instead of the self immolation routine. If you are as old as you claim to be you should be able to control yourself (if not your bladder).

I can certainly control myself, but I still hope to get banned.

I am not asking for much. Any random alt of FredRider can get banned in an instant but I can't? It should take you less time than actually replying to my posts.

I am NOT looking for drama - I am no trannywhore - I just want to see this account properly buried. It would have emotional value for me, I have been here for a long time after all - always with this and only with this account. I never even changed the name despite the fact that I don't remember anymore why I chose it.

So again, just bring down the banhammer on it, please. Simply stopping to post wouldn't feel right.

evdk

Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
So again, just bring down the banhammer on it, please. Simply stopping to post wouldn't feel right.

I think you are shit outta luck, as so far it is funnier not to acquiesce you request.

EDIT: Or what Excidium said, that should do the trick.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Jaesun knew this was coming, which is why he retarded the posts, thus causing copx to spill out into Site Feedback where I'd have to deal with it.

Fuck you Jaesun, fuck you.

evdk

Patron
Jaesun knew this was coming, which is why he retarded the posts, thus causing copx to spill out into Site Feedback where I'd have to deal with it.

Fuck you Jaesun, fuck you.
gendosnake.jpg

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

I can certainly control myself, but I still hope to get banned.

I am not asking for much. Any random alt of FredRider can get banned in an instant but I can't? It should take you less time than actually replying to my posts.

I am NOT looking for drama - I am no trannywhore - I just want to see this account properly buried. It would have emotional value for me, I have been here for a long time after all - always with this and only with this account. I never even changed the name despite the fact that I don't remember anymore why I chose it.

As you see, codex is no egualitarian heaven. Since you aren't persona non grata here, requesting to be banned will only be seen as curiosity for others to laugh at yourself so you may as well go nuclear and post pedophile act pics to get yourself nuked :hero:

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
dnf said:
Since you aren't persona non grata here, requesting to be banned will only be seen as curiosity for others to laugh at yourself so you may as well go nuclear and post pedophile act pics to get yourself nuked :hero:

I can guarantee you that won't happen.

I think you are shit outta luck, as so far it is funnier not to acquiesce you request.

So far. As I said I am not interested in drama. You are not getting a 50 pages thread out of me.

This is my last post here. I still ask the staff to properly bury this account but one way or the other I won't post here anymore. It's time to move on.

Good bye.

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
So far. As I said I am not interested in drama. You are not getting a 50 pages thread out of me.
Dude, the only person that sounds dramatic is you. I don't care if you're right or wrong in this situation, you sound like a whiny fag, the same type you love to denigrate.

"Hey! Hey guys! I am not interested in drama!

"Hey! Hey guys! Why don't you pay attention to me? I said I am not interested in drama!"

"Respect me!"

Next time you whine about not being interested in drama, realize that you sound like the exact person you say you are not.

So what you're saying is that OP hasn't posted anything useful in 3 years? Must be past his sell-by date.

You are one spiteful liberal for sure. I have no need to prove anything. I just want to be banned. I am older than you (certainly), this is not chocolate milk rage. I completely accept the staff's desire to steer the site in whichever direction they choose. It's their site, I have never paid a cent for it.

I am simply asking for the termination of my account which, as I said, was registered at a site which no longer exists.

You are asking to be banned because a mod hurt your feelings, which is more anti-codex than retardoing shitposts. I could understand it if an insightful post was deleted because the mod got butthurt over it (like in some other sites), but getting this offended over a one-liner being retardoed? This is alpine swiss chocolate milk rage. Just tell the mod to choke on a million dicks and move on.

20 Eyes

Liturgist
Jeason is clearly a shit mod that is way overzealous and takes things personally, but copx, that joke wasn't very funny and it contained ancient memes. I mostly lurk these days, but this is a bigger problem:

Try as I might, I can't recall any meaningful posts by copx. As they like to say: "Fuck that loser".

In before DarkUnderlord says "'k".
So what you're saying is that OP hasn't posted anything useful in 3 years? Must be past his sell-by date.
This is why I maintain that anyone with 50%+ of their posts in GD aren't worth paying attention to.

Three posts defending your boy in a single thread? The Codex circle jerk is out of control and I can't even read a lot of threads here anymore without feeling like vomiting from all the brown-nosing that goes on these days. I'm sure RPGBro32, WaterChipRepairMan, and HungryGrue will agree with me.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
What's this with European people posting at 3 AM? It's either sleep time or party time, leave the butthurt for the day. Mod was wrong though, it was a compliment wrapped in a light hearted joke, with no potential to derail the thread.

no incidents like dicksmoker or BC had

Those were still quite recent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom