Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime We need a forum for the occult.

Black Cat

Magister
The only occultism I know is Chaos Magic and that shit is whack, yo. I don't care if Alan Moore and Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman and all these other great modern writers do it, it's a load of shit that tries to make you think you're doing things because of the magic you're casting when you're not casting magic, you're just fucking brainwashing yourself into either achieving different/better results by actual hard work or changing your perception of things and thinking that you are the cause of your own good or bad luck.

Is it not a wondrous world that in which people is able to know all there is to know even about that about which they do know nothing at all?

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
WTF BC IS CLEVE! CLEVE IS BC!

scanners.jpg

Random

Arcane
Patron
The only occultism I know is Chaos Magic and that shit is whack, yo. I don't care if Alan Moore and Grant Morrison and Neil Gaiman and all these other great modern writers do it, it's a load of shit that tries to make you think you're doing things because of the magic you're casting when you're not casting magic, you're just fucking brainwashing yourself into either achieving different/better results by actual hard work or changing your perception of things and thinking that you are the cause of your own good or bad luck.

Is it not a wondrous world that in which people is able to know all there is to know even about that about which they do know nothing at all?

Shush. Chaos magic is lame, there's no need to defend it. In fact all modern magic is lame, shit doesn't let me throw fireballs or become immortal!

Black Cat

Magister
Shush. Chaos magic is lame, there's no need to defend it. In fact all modern magic is lame, shit doesn't let me throw fireballs or become immortal!

It is not the system that does allow you to wield power. What kind of fool does expect supernatural might to come from something with no purpose beyond communication? Tch, tch. Chaos Sorcery has but a single function, and that function it does perform admirably.

Do surprise me: Which function is that?

The only good sorcery was that in Conan and the only cool sorcerers were also those in Conan. (aka Thoth Amon

The DnD shit is banalshitboring.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

It is not the system that does allow you to wield power. What kind of fool does expect supernatural might to come from something with no purpose beyond communication? Tch, tch. Chaos Sorcery has but a single function, and that function it does perform admirably.

To make kick ass comics.

Random

Arcane
Patron

Chaos magick is intended to communicate with the unconscious mind of humanity by deliberately inserting ideas and concepts into your own subconscious. Hence, creating sigils and then masturbating on them or meditating about them to subconsciously recognize the concept.

I think.

Lord Andre

Arcane
Make the subforum. It will be 24/7 trolling between angsty teens, religious nutcases and science fags. The butthurt will be glorious and 2-3 people will threaten to leave the codex every week.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

KamelĂĄsĂĄ!
Patron
Can I exchange the bunker for a ruined tower deep in the swamps? :oops:

With partially flooded dungeons and everythingie.

Black Cat, DAHLING, the humidity will be HORRENDOUS for your complexion! And let's not get started on how it will ruin your FABULOUS hair! Surely you must be joking!

(If only there was a way to convey an exaggerated lisp in text...)

Swamps are SO 1971 :P

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Swamp towers are plebeian shit for hedge magicians. Real mages have their own pocket realm they can shape to their will.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Do you know how hard it is to perform actual hard work? If I could brainwash myself into learning programming my life would improve 1000x.

Cassidy

Arcane
Make Black Cat a mod during the day and Lyric Suite a mod during the night, so they can retardo each other's threads until there's nothing left. Or maybe this is the case already. :eek:

Separate it between

Western Civilization Defense Hand Path

and

LIBRUL Hand Path

Makes much more sense in Codex than Right and Left Hand...

Oh wait...

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Excidium
:brofist:
I laughed my ass off.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom