Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

What modes should we play?

• Total voters

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
At least some new heroes that arent carry or bristleback.

Still I'm waiting for phoenix.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
first game playing skywrath (ever, besides a practice bot game), 8-8-20.
went eul's and shiva's.
died so much because they had a try-hard shadowblade alchemist. skywrath has like 2 armor (~15%? dmg recuction...), you could kill him with a fly swatter.
but void + skywrath is a nice combo. so is having a clockwerk on the enemy team :D

MetalCraze

Arcane
Zed said:
first game playing skywrath (ever, besides a practice bot game), 8-8-20.

Hump's first time
C247D2B1E9AE6EF30BE0D5AE7176E2BD800B5698

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Skywrath really needs bloodstone I think. Other than that a very good build for him. But then Hump is a good player. If he wants to.

Humppaleka

Cipher
I am amazed I remembered to actually use all those actives. By that point I was so far ahead that I just went all out on active items and int.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Skywrath is quite broken atm. Last update lowered all his cooldowns. Last game we just played he did 16k 5d vs. us... Of course we had some public random retard in our team who fed their team. He did 17 deaths.

Fuck I hate doturd community so much. Why people in competitive games just can't be not retarded?

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I'm not a fan of rod of atos. I'd rather go veil of discord or something. Mek is also a good source for armor though.
Hump's first time
I'm up against pretty good people when I solo queue :D

Orma

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Skywrath is quite broken atm. Last update lowered all his cooldowns. Last game we just played he did 16k 5d vs. us... Of course we had some public random retard in our team who fed their team. He did 17 deaths.

Fuck I hate doturd community so much. Why people in competitive games just can't be not retarded?

This is how public multiplayer works bro. I'm kind of sick of doturd now.

Humppaleka

Cipher
Decided Mek because they were pretty much physical damage. Rod of Atos because lulz and Skyway went Veil of Discord so I didn't need it, kinda.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Since we seem to have more players nowadays how about that 10 player game? The Great Codex In House Game!

MetalCraze

Arcane
That's the only way to go it seems. Yesterday I've played a game with Orma. Other retards on our team were so shit I got top1 frags and least deaths as a support which I played for the first time. I hate doturd community.

So bad - Bounty Hunter on our team was afraid of attacking people with 1/4 hp left on them - even if that 1/4 hp fag was Dazzle which meant instakill.

Well there are a couple of other fairly new players, so I think we might be able to come up with balanced teams.

Have to say the last game of yesterday was quite fun, well in the end when we turned it around. Having lost our t3 tower by 20 mins and having half as many kills and zero farm and turn that to win 4v5 after Humpa had to go.
Shit does get absurd when sven gets his items, though of course he is quite dependent on his team supports to keep the enemy still to cleave them.

One second things are looking pretty bad
x9XOIvC.jpg
And then the other second
3gmpy8i.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Should have stayed further behind. That was our common mistake in this game - cant really clump versus magnus. Its generally asking for a wipe like it happened a few times before...

Humppaleka

Cipher
Sorry guys about the leave, had to go. :S Don't know what the Undying abandon was though, saved me from getting a leave. I knew you guys would win anyway without my shitty Beastmaster. :love:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I kept using your hero to stun magnus and scout with hawk so it wasnt that bad for us. Granted using other skills was kind of beyond my micro.

Cromwell

Arcane
when do you normally play?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom