Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

rashiakas

Cipher
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
inv. zoe@drayerina if you need boobs cleric

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
Soon the second part of my campaign will be online. I'll to make it live (from For Review to New). If anybody wants to mine for it, then it's called "Then it became friendly".

eklektyk

Erudite
soooo i made cleric 2 days ago and im like lvl 20 now...... progression is really fast here [dont know if its good or bad]

Gerrard

Arcane
There's a thread in the bug section about profession tasks not awarding diamonds if collected from the gateway interface. Thought you might want to know since I know some people are doing leadership.

Also my FPS drops to 25 in this new swamp zone, what the fuck.
E: actually, turning on HT appears to have improved the performance quite a bit, I'm really surprised the game has good multi-threading.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Is there any point to buying a mount? The PvE areas you play in seem to be too small and too filled with enemies for a mount to really be of much use.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
Quests and Environments
  • Bloodlines: The door to this quest can now properly be interacted with.
  • Into the Fold: This quest can no longer be shared.
That's one of the repeatables down.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Uh, bros, it would probably be best if You removed me from the guild (Gabby Selva@micoselva). This MMO is more than twice as fun as any other MMO I've played, meaning I stopped playing it after two and a half days, instead of the usual one day. I applaud Cryptic Studios for their superb effort, but I only comnfirmed (again) that this is not my genre. Have fun, though.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
The tears on forums is pretty delicious, mostly from founders. They paid 200 bucks to win...and they're not winning, and they can't handle it.
Yea, the only real point in the Founder's pack is that if you make multiple characters you're saving cashola (free R3 mount, R3 kittycat, bonus respec, inventory bag, epic weapon, and of course three character slops you can use that stuff with). I've already figured I'll make a Drow Warlock when those come out, in the meantime I'm juggling between Half-Orc GWF or Dwarf Cleric or something.

Is there any point to buying a mount? The PvE areas you play in seem to be too small and too filled with enemies for a mount to really be of much use.
You just get around faster. It's mostly a convenience (and in case of places like Mt Hotenow, the mount does make it easier to avoid unnecessary combat). In PvP it helps move around quicker, but it's not a mindblowing advantage (having two good clerics on the team is).

Havoc

Cheerful Magician
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm starting my work on the third, and last, quest in the campaign. I've had to make a map of the stuff I'm going to do (C&C and shit). :D

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
If anyone wants to add me, I'm Zewp@Zewp, I think. Currently a wizard on Dragon.

rashiakas

Cipher
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Are classes still being balanced? I tested greatsword fighter, rogue and cleric so far, and the fighter sure is a pain to level.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
I find the Guardian Fighter the toughest class to play, for some reason. I haven't died once yet, but health is a constant concern while playing the GF, while I barely wonder about it with any other class.

Maybe I just suck at the GF.

J1M

Arcane
It is hard to tell, I sent 2 gold to my second character when it was new. At low levels with a cleric companion it is very difficult to lose health.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Are classes still being balanced? I tested greatsword fighter, rogue and cleric so far, and the fighter sure is a pain to level.

GWF is crap until they level enough to get that better at-will attack - the one they start with must be the worst out of all the classes.

eklektyk

Erudite
that dragon dungeon for lvl 34ish is fucking annoyigng .... my cleric gets stunlocked to fucking death by fucking imps and if u dead u cant return until whole party gets wiped ....
fucking annoyjing and long ....
need better items probably+M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom