Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition RPG Codex Wasteland 2 Contest Winners Announced

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Also, Brother None's butthurt comments would be interesting to read here.
I haven't made any comments because I haven't yet begun my part in processing and finalizing the in-game backers content, beyond some internal talks about it. I couldn't even recall what you guys had written out (good stuff tho'). I think Chris and DU already talked about your submissions but if not, then DU'll be talking to me about it soon enough. Right now, nothing's happening tho'.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
fucking popamolers at inxile tho'. give us high res/original res .png concept art while you're at it tho'. fuuuuck tho'.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
fucking popamolers at inxile tho'. give us high res/original res .png concept art while you're at it tho'. fuuuuck tho'.
I always save my images as PNGs, unless the original as a JPG tho (which, on second checking, was the case with Castoff's Labyrinth, I thought I had all those as PNGd, but only one of em is). The artists generally save as JPGs tho, at 100-quality I assume. High res is part of a tier reward in the Kickstarter and even an add-on, so y'know...Those'll be PNGs tho, I think.

PS: I'm not drunk :( I never post online while drunk tho.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I always save my images as PNGs, unless the original as a JPG tho (which, on second checking, was the case with Castoff's Labyrinth, I thought I had all those as PNGd, but only one of em is). The artists generally save as JPGs tho, at 100-quality I assume. High res is part of a tier reward in the Kickstarter and even an add-on, so y'know...Those'll be PNGs tho, I think.

PS: I'm not drunk :( I never post online while drunk tho.
But when are we getting them?
With the game? lol

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
I still want to see Cleve and his bunker in a post-apocalyptic game.

Snerf

Learned
Codex submission better be okay, I need my ranger badge. Everyone knows that the level of your ranger badge is what chicks really care about.

Ladies love level 4 :smug:.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Incoming more butthurt when they won't accept whatever retardation is chosen for Torment too. :salute: to inXile if this is actually the case.
"We can probably accommodate a lot of the individual elements in your e-mail" is the official word from the Bishop himself about that. So the thong wearing demon party is in¹! :cool:

We'll get a survey when they stop dicking around with waterfalls and "It's probably going to be a while before we get to that point (those waterfalls don't make themselves)".

¹Actually his e-mail seems to be a very polite way of saying "no" but I'm optimistic of at least having the prosperous demons in because they fit the setting.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Incoming more butthurt when they won't accept whatever retardation is chosen for Torment too. :salute: to inXile if this is actually the case.
"We can probably accommodate a lot of the individual elements in your e-mail" is the official word from the Bishop himself about that. So the thong wearing demon party is in¹! :cool:

We'll get a survey when they stop dicking around with waterfalls and "It's probably going to be a while before we get to that point (those waterfalls don't make themselves)".

¹Actually his e-mail seems to be a very polite way of saying "no" but I'm optimistic of at least having the prosperous demons in because they fit the setting.

Uh DU he asked about Torment not PE

Oesophagus

Arcane
to be fair, if the backer content and shrines were just a clever ruse to make people donate, then a big fat brofist to inxile and obsidian.
And I double that if Fargo says outright that they were

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Wasn't I supposed to go to the InXile Wasteland 2 party on acid or did we not get that honor?
are you saying that wasn't what you were away for all this time?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom