Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jesus, for a while I was afraid BN has gone mental, but then I've remembered he changed his avatar to the Fear Agent one. Thank god.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you knew what shep had to go through...
Dude must have the stamina of a purebred stallion.
I mean, taking down the geth, the collectors, kicking ass so goddamn hard he saves the fucking universe, and THEN some?! I don't even think Ron Jeremy has as much stamina as shep.

argan

Augur
I still browse the BSN every now and then...and that's on the first page! :retarded:

I actually kind of liked DA: Origins, it was a good time-killer similar to watching a B-fantasy movie like ReD Sonja, so I'm still around there. I can imagine the new Dragon Age will be a super-mature awesomely-dark-and-gritty (has anyone ever defined that?) action game with long cutscenes. And everyone will be praising it just because the boobs look so good with the Frostbite engine.

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
Since I started playing the Origins - Ultimate Edition, I sort of enjoyed it as a fast food version of BG. The combat sounds are nice and meaty, but the rest is just meh with some good voice actors doing their best with shitty scripts.

EDIT: I could listen to Morrigan, Allister, Sten, etc.. discuss the weather all day long because they voice are so pleasant.

MasPingon

Arcane
EDIT: I could listen to Morrigan, Allister, Sten, etc.. discuss the weather all day long because they voice are so pleasant.

princess_cadance_is_best_milkshake_pony__by_drpancakees-d5mmfbp.png

Little pony thinks that's cute

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Maleshep reminds me of an asshole who took one martial arts lesson and runs around on a party fucking obsessed with showing off this one fucking move he learned.

Dark and gloomy past confirmed for Andyman Messiah. Codex.txt updated.
What, you've never been on a party like that? In my heydays there wasn't a party that didn't have at least one asshole who insisted on showing off some shitty fucking move. "I'm gonna be a police officer hurr durr!!" But those assholes are not as bad as the assholes who insist everyone play a shitty fucking macho retard game with them, like "hey, let's punch each others dicks until one of us gives up" or some shit. And these guys always looks like fucking I don't know. Huge fucking head and the facial features are not really, y'know, hanging on there.

I hate.

Tytus

Arcane
Maleshep reminds me of an asshole who took one martial arts lesson and runs around on a party fucking obsessed with showing off this one fucking move he learned.

Dark and gloomy past confirmed for Andyman Messiah. Codex.txt updated.
What, you've never been on a party like that? In my heydays there wasn't a party that didn't have at least one asshole who insisted on showing off some shitty fucking move. "I'm gonna be a police officer hurr durr!!" But those assholes are not as bad as the assholes who insist everyone play a shitty fucking macho retard game with them, like "hey, let's punch each others dicks until one of us gives up" or some shit. And these guys always looks like fucking I don't know. Huge fucking head and the facial features are not really, y'know, hanging on there.

I hate.

This is what you get for having parties shitfull stables.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
No, either the party involves "drinks" or it's a little kid's birthday party. Seriously though, I can sorta agree with the last thing. "Sober parties shouldn't involve assholes." Right. They shouldn't. That's agreeable. But alcohol isn't a prerequisite for assholes showing up and a sober party can still attract assholes, even sober assholes.

I had actually written a really long post about my take on parties and drunkenness and assholes and stuff but, eh. Maybe we'll do an "26 year old man Andyman Messiah remembers shit" thread some day when everyone's had enough of that stupid hack Anthony Davis.
:troll:

edit: Shut up, Typhus. It's fucking friday. Go stay under a bridge and jack off dudes for a dollar.

Delterius

Arcane
Yes, but alcohol is often about waking up people's inner assholes so they can go in a fantastic adventure. So that rule just doesn't make sense there, not that anyone remember shit.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Yes, but alcohol is often about waking up people's inner assholes so they can go in a fantastic adventure. So that rule just doesn't make sense there, not that anyone remember shit.
It's an enabler, alright, but I've noticed that it's completely unnecessary for people with imagination and willpower.

Tytus

Arcane
It's an enabler, alright, but I've noticed that it's completely unnecessary for people with imagination and willpower.

I agree alcohol is like a gun. It easier to kill people with it, but if you really want to kill someone you will kill them regardles of having a gun.

The same is with alcohol. If you are an asshole you don't need alcohol to act like one.

DraQ

Arcane
If some people are all thumbs, why can't others be all assholes?
:mca:

Posting drank on the codex, BTW.
Drank andc tired.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom