Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime E3 2013 June 10-13th

• Thread starter A horse of course
  • Start date

Tehdagah

Arcane
$499 + $60 a year?

e3_2013.gif

CSM

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
It does seem to be a first person shooter with actual first person shooting. I guess that counts for something.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
What, that's all for xbawks? But I didn't get to see the sports, just TV and Call of Duty.

Hellraiser

Arcane
It's teh future, we travlled lightyears, have cool spaceships and mechas. But we still have guns with fucking ironsights like from the XXth century!

Even putting aside that integrated targeting HUDs should be standard by possibly the end of this half of the century, where the fuck are all the futuristic guns at? Where are the plasma rifles, the laser gatling guns or gauss/rail guns? It's all boring guns with futuristic bits on top.

Frusciante

Cipher
Project: Eternity
Is there a an economical reason that the european price is 100 euros more than the US price? Are there extra costs involved? Higher taxes etc? Or is it just greed?

deuxhero

Arcane
First half was painfully dull, made a bit more engaging (just a bit) by "count the actual exclusives"

Then second half was brilliant: The most unetheuastic and untalented "actors" play KI, two people play Ryse exactly the same, EA gets booed and tells the audience to "quiet", has to restart "gameplay" and the price is horrible.

Wonder how horrible the EA one will be.

pocahaunted

Arcane
Is there a an economical reason that the european price is 100 euros more than the US price? Are there extra costs involved? Higher taxes etc? Or is it just greed?

Isn't it obvious? The US version is better, as it can be integrated with services that are only available in their specific region. Since Europe has none, you pay more cause fuck you, son, that's why.

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Ehh... Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2, and MGS5 look okay, none of which are exclusives or new reveals. Everything else looks pretty boring.

Well, Below looked interesting.

Dexter

Arcane
500$=370euro....so why the fuck woud i pay additional 130 euro for this castrated shit?
Because in Yurop there's none of the TV stuff and other "features" that they've shown for the US market, and you'll have to pay €50? per month to be able to play anything Online too.

The better question is, why the fuck would you even consider to pay anything for this crap at all?

Ehh... Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2, and MGS5 look okay, none of which are exclusives or new reveals. Everything else looks pretty boring.

edit.

500$=370euro....so why the fuck woud i pay additional 130 euro for this castrated shit?
Because in Yurop there's none of the TV stuff and other "features" that they've shown for the US market, and you'll have to pay €50? per month to be able to play anything Online too.

The better question is, why the fuck would you even consider to pay anything for this crap at all?

i know, but still why should i pay more and get less? i never considered buying xbone, just hypothetical...:M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom