Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's Play Europa Barbarorum (Sweboz)

Arche Seleukeia campaign is over (we won, true story) but I still crave for some EB goodness so we shall start another LP, this time as unwashed barbarians Noble Savages on VH campaign and H battles

Wes thu hailaz, Frawjon!

Hwat! We, erloz (earls) and karloz (freemen) of the Swêboz have raised you upon the shield to be both the Druhtinaz (King) of the tribes and the Harjanaz (General) of the troops in this time of greatest need. Your noble birth traces a path of lineage to the old gods, and the elders of our people expect leadership equal to your ancestors. The brave warbands shall follow you eagerly in search of glory and plunder, so long as your luck holds fast in the surge of battle, and your sword arm remains lively.

Our great tribal confederation stands tall on the brink of wealth and glory, but also danger stands against us from all sides to check our advance. Across the great river Rîn in the West, lie the rich and fertile lands of the Walhoz. These people are strong warriors and well-armed, but they have grown soft with easy living and are torn by their own rivalries. And over the mountains to the south, trade brings rumors that the city-dwelling people of Rumo - are growing ever stronger. At some point we should consider reforming our military, expanding warbands from marauding to occupation by gathering those warriors composing others' army, levied and plentiful, so that we might make our neighbors' fertile lands our own.

But we must also keep our mind on other concerns more close at hand. Our tribes, the Samanonz, the Markamannoz, the Wenjoniloz and the Ermundeurjoz, to name only a few of our mighty confederation, are mighty amongst the peoples of the North, but our ancient rivals look upon our success with jealous eyes. The Heruskoz are a proud tribe and would be happy to usurp our status, if we were to give them such an opportunity. Though short of our numbers, they have proven themselves fierce warriors in the past, and there is no reason to believe they would not relish the opportunity to demonstrate it once more. Their threat to us would be particularly heightened should they make common cause with the Habukoz or the Hattoz. Perhaps it would be wise for us to make the first move and bring all three of these tribes into our federation, either by reason or the sword.

And there are other threats further afield. The peoples of Skándzá are stirring and with the Rugiz and Gutanz among them could threaten us from north and east if not prepared. And there are more rumors, men who say that a great wandering army from amongst the Kembroz will march through our lands and bring war and fire to the far off lands beyond mountain and river. Subduing these dangerous warriors would secure us against attacks from the North and bring us farther along the coastlands where ample booty lay waiting for plunder.

With our flanks secured, there are warm rich lands to the west and south for our warbands to conquer. We lack not for courage, strength, nor wisdom in war, by the will of Tiwaz; and what we lack in arms and armor we will remedy with the plunder and conquest. With the blessings of the gods, good judgment and cunning strategy, our borders might stretch to encompass the whole of our raiding territories, and become the richest lands any have ever seen. Our warriors rend themselves impervious to harm or defeat through faith and courage. Who among our enemies would stand against us when we fear not even death?

Circumstance and the beckoning call for glory has played our fate into your able hands, shape it as you will.

sweboz_dugunthiz.gif

ACHTUNGAZ! YOU VILL ALL SUVMIT TO ZE SWEBOZ!

---------------------------------
Update 1 LEBENSRAUMGAZ!
Update 2 LEBENSRAUMGAZ!
Update 3 Raping small Gaulic tribes
Update 4 Drangaz nach Ostengaz
Update 5 Teutoburg Forest
Update 6 Remove or be removed
Update 7 Remove or be removed
Update 8 Blood on Ice
Update 9 Extreme Rock Climbing
Update 10 Republic Strikes Back
Update 11 War Drums
Update 12 Death of a Hero
Update 13 New Overlords of Yurop
Update 14 Still fighting Rome
Update 15 Celtic Insurgency
Update 16 Update with no name
Update 17 Their finest hour
Update 18 Their finest hour
Update 19 Lesson in Humility
Update 20 Lesson in Humility
Update 21 Lesson in Humility
Update 22 Road to Rome
Update 23 Vae Victis
Update 24 West is new East
Update 25 West is new East
Update 26 Treachery and Doom
Update 27 Offensive in Iberia
Update 28 Offensive in Iberia
Update 29 Military Reform
Update 30 Dealing with Norici
Update 31 Imperial ambition
Update 32 Dealing with Norici PART 2
Update 33 With friends like these
Update 34 With friends like these
Update 35 MeatGrinder
Update 36 Sweboz work is never done
---------------------------------

Last edited:
Update 1 - You vill all suvmit to ze sweboz tribal konfederationgaz!

UO0001.jpg

I decided to change battle difficulty from recommended medium to hard. It might bite me in the ass later but we shall see.

UO0002.jpg

And that's us, the Sweboz. We start with only one province which is nice after playing huge-ass empire. Also, we don't have to conquer the fucking world to win the game, we basically have to unite germania and then survive.

UO0003.jpg

But as you can see we make barely any money and we will be broke soon. That's normal situation for Barbarians and there is only one way to start making money:

herrwulfass.JPG

Sweboz needs LEBENSRAUMGAZ!!11!eingaz

UO0004.jpg

We start with a lot of germanic cavalry, which is quite decent but we simply don't need them and we shall disband most of them leaving ourselves one unit. Sweboz have decent cavalry but it suffers from weakness very common for Sweboz, lack of any armor whatsoever. We don't make our own chainmails, we trade for them with Gauls so only our family members Hearth Troops have those. Sweboz have reform which kicks in around 190 B.C that gives you armoured cavalry, but we also need acess to iron (province with large iron mine) and very developed trade routes with Gauls. This reform comes way too fucking late to be of any help.

UO0005.jpg

Now we have to join all our armies under king Heruwulfaz banner and start conquering shit. Sweboz general bodyguards are infantry, and very, very fucking good infantry at this so we will use them a lot.

UO0006.jpg

We don't have income but we have some money in treasury so we shall start bulding roads (to nowhere for now) and recruit some additional soldiers. And that's last time we will build anything for quite few turns.

UO0007.jpg

When our army will be ready, we shall march to Rugia and force tribe of Rugjoz to join our ZE SWEBOZ KONFEDERATIONGAZ!

UO0009.jpg

Most of our men reached Rugoz. This town don't have walls but we are not going to attack it, we shall starve garrison to reduce their numbers because I don't want to loose any more men than necessary.

UO0010.jpg

UO0011.jpg

We start at war with both major Gaulic tribes so I decided to send diplomat asking for peace and trade right, both tribes accepted our proposal.

UO0012.jpg

Last reinforcements almost reached Heruwulfaz, it's winter now and that would be a problem for Arche Seleukeia, not for Sweboz though, we don't give a fuck about winter, we can move our army around when we want to.

UO0013.jpg

Spring arrived, it's time to celebrate by subjugating fellow germans.

UO0014.jpg

We have more men and Rugjoz king is part of light cavalry unit so it should be easy.

UO0016.jpg

Those guys are our family members bodyguards and they will be our main "killers" for quite some time.

UO0017.jpg

Those young strapping lads are our "backbone", their job is to take damage for the team and hold the line while others do the killing.

UO0018.jpg

And those are Rugjoz, they have swords and we don't. But they don't have any armor so our archers should be able to kill quite a lot of them.

UO0019.jpg

Our archers may be weaker than Kretans but their are much better than Hellenic Toxotai and they can kick some serious butts in melee if need be.

UO0021.jpg

Barbarian warfare, we shout insults, throw pointy shit and then prepare to take enemy charge like a man.

UO0022.jpg

Enemy engaged our main battle line and we can start flanking them with our heavy infantry bodyguards.

UO0023.jpg

UO0024.jpg

Meanwhile, Rugjoz king tries to pull of some crazy shit but I don't give him much chances at defeating two units of bodyguards with his light cavalry Ridjonez.

UO0025.jpg

Most of Rugjoz infantry broke but unfortunately not at the same time, we will have to fight at city center which always means high casualties.

UO0031.jpg

They made quite a dent on our force but like I said in Arche Seleukeia LP, germanic troops are easier to kill than to rout.

UO0032.jpg

And now Rugjoz shall join our glorious KONFEDERATIONGAZ!

UO0033.jpg

And Cimbrii are next. VE ARE COMING FOR YOU AZIRA!

EB-art-germanic_warrior.jpg

JOIN! DIE! JOIN! DIE!

UO0002.jpg

We formed alliance with Getai, there is small chance we will border them in future and I wanted to check if it's possible to keep allies loyal by bribing them on VH difficulty.

UO0003.jpg

Cibrii are out of Kiszka and they have to sally forth. They have same army composition as Rugjoz so no point of showing you this battle.

UO0004.jpg

This time I managed to rout all enemy soldiers at the same time and battle is over.

UO0005.jpg

They still managed to kill quite a few of us though.

UO0006.jpg

Occupy, we can't afford to enslave anyone because even our capital have around 1000 inhiabitants.

UO0007.jpg

Now we have to conquer Skandza for our strategical ships purposes (I think scandinavia is only place where we can build ships).

UO0008.jpg

It would be pretty bad if we got attacked by Eleutheroi because we have almost no defenders in our homeland and Rugoz and Kimbroz don't even have walls. But we keep taxes low so it should stop brigands spawn.

UO0009.jpg

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

EIN TRIBE! EIN VOLK! EIN HERR-WULF-ASS!1!!1!eingaz

UO0013.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Now ze glorious germanic economy shall rise, coins shall be made, and my face on zem vill be. And then army shall be recuirited and ALL VILL SUVMIT TO ZE SWEBOZ!

UO0014.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Getting LEBENSRAUMGAZ!!1!1eingaz put ze dent on our force, ve might have problems subjugating Cheruscii. But ve shall try anyway, SWEBOZ KONFEDERATIONGAZ lachen in ze face of ze danger!

JA!

Update 2 - You vill all suvmit to ze sweboz tribal konfederationgaz!

UO0001.jpg

I didn't expect to lose so many man conquering Rugjoz, Kimbroz and Skandza. Well, we will have to try to take Heruskoz with what we have.

UO0002.jpg

They have quite a lot of men.

UO0003.jpg

And some Cheruscii swordsmen who will slaughter our Dugunthiz because spearmen are rather weak against swords.

UO0004.jpg

On the bright side, Herwulfaz bodyguards are very experienced and this makes them beasts. Units in RTW have a lot of hidden stats like morale, mass, lethality of weapons etc. Popamolish strategical layer and dumb AI makes this game looks quite simplistic but battle system is surprisingly complicated, even shit like "do arrows hit shield side or weapon side of a unit?" makes difference between victory and defeat.

UO0005.jpg

We reached Gawam-Heruskoz and I'm crossing my fingers that they won't sally straight away and will let us starve them for a while.

UO0006.jpg

And they didn't attacked. Now let's talk a little bit about our victory condition. We have to "unite germania" which seems like quite easy task because it's not that big. There is one fucking problem though - Mother. Fucking. Boii. Boii are gauls that settled in modern day Czech Republic (and gave it its medieval name - Bohemia). They are not playable faction in EB because there is hard-coded faction limit in RTW. Boii never got really conquered by germans or romans, so EB team made them "extremely strong" Eleutheroi. We don't have spy here but trust me, there is full stack army hidden in the forest, army with maxed out experience and gold-like general. To make matters worse, this army will respawn unless you beat it and take Eburonum in one turn... and in Eburonum there is another full-stack maxed out army.

Sweboz may laugh in the face of danger, but Boii laugh in the face of Sweboz. At least for now.

UO0007.jpg

Herwulfaz's son grown up. He looks like governor type of guy (Sharp/Uncharismatic).

UO0008.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

ACHTUNGAZ! Heruskoz! your goose is cooked! SUVMIT!

a615.jpg

NEINGAZ! you suvmit! your goose is cooked!

herrwulfass.JPG

Heruskoz don't be ze stupid, our goose is fine, yours is cooked. There is only van way to resolve this ze conflict here...

a615.jpg

Ze Yodeling competition?

herrwulfass.JPG

NEIN! Ve shall have a good var!

UO0001.jpg

Fact that they have walls is a blessing for us because we can swarm them while they are going through the gate.

UO0002.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Dugunthiz! don't get too close to Heruskoz swordsmen, throw your pointy sticks at zem!

UO0003.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

WUNDERBAR! Now! let's swarm zem!

UO0004.jpg

kekekeke

UO0005.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0009.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Ze enemy cavalry! protect me my huskarls!

UO0010.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Ve showed zem, now let's go back to ze main fight

UO0011.jpg

oh...

UO0012.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Scheiße!

UO0013.jpg

But we killed Cherusci king!

UO0014.jpg

And his army routed, we won.

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

Amount of shit Herwulfaz conquered made him popular among Sweboz.

UO0018.jpg

But that's all we can do now, there is no chance we can subjugate Habukoz with what's left of our army. We have to disband our troops and wait till we are no longer at debt.

UO0019.jpg

Which will take a while with our income...

UO0001.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Only ze ten years passed since we started getting our LEBENSRAUM!!11!eingaz and our economy already recovered. Gods mit uns!

We need to build some economy buildings because otherwise Chris Avellone will find Caius Cossades finish Arcanum before we will be able to raise army.

UO0002.jpg

Herwulfaz brother have a son. He's completely incompetent at everything, he will make a fine warrior.

UO0003.jpg

We are setting our government in conquered tribes (we didn't had money to even pacify those tribes before) and now it's time to build shrine to Wotan. Other shrines (to Freya, Donar etc) gives extremely useful population growth bonuses, but shrine of Wotan later gives +1 to morale to every unit trained here. Since Sweboville will be our main recruitement center (along with Heruskoz) we need morale more than population.

UO0004.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

How ze fuck are you planning to trade with us Phoenicians? through ze atlantis maybe? GHWAHAHAHAgaz! Sweboz laughs at ze concept of paying for shit others have... but ve accept

UO0005.jpg

We have another adult male. This time it's son of a Herwulfaz second brother. He's Dull/Uncharismatic/Sickly fuck, he will make a fine warrior.

UO0006.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

It's 255 B.C and we finished ze construction of our first military complex. Now we can begin arming our soldiers wiz zomting better zan just sticks sharpened in ze fire.

UO0002.jpg

Unfortunately we have mostly levy spearmen.

UO0003.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Habukoz! JOIN OR DIE!

UO0004.jpg

herrwulfass.JPG

Don't let them escape the town, swarm them a ze gates!

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0009.jpg

Habukoz king tried to flank us, unfortunately for him, we had two units of spearmen in reserve.

UO0010.jpg

Stab him!

UO0011.jpg

And he died.

UO0012.jpg

Now we have case of "gate clusterfuck". That's not optimal way of dealing with sallying garrison.

UO0013.jpg

We will fall back and let all of them go throught the gates. Then we will charge them making use of our superior numbers.

UO0014.jpg

Most of them routed but they managed to regroup in town center.

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

We will occupy, this is our "homeland" region, we want high population.

UO0018.jpg

But our next target - Arctuannon, will be "Expeled" (we will resettle it's population to our other provinces) because I think we can't recruit our faction troops there.

Rahdulan

Omnibus
Patron
Great stuff, you inspired me to start playing EB again. :bro:

We need to build some economy buildings because otherwise Chris Avellone will find Caius Cossades finish Arcanum before we will be able to raise army.
I believe "losing my shit" is the correct phrase.

Update 3 - We come from ze land of ze ice and snow...

UO0001.jpg

Heruwulfaz reached Arctuannon and we shall take it by hunge,r like we always do, because we are fucking cowards are sneaky.

UO0002.jpg

And there is famed Boii army with god-like general. We don't have spy there so we can't see what they have, but I bet my ass they have scary shit.

UO0003.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

It's ze time to take zis keltic place and make population our slaves!

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

Expeling population allowed Rugoz place to grow.

UO0008.jpg

Awwww shieeeeet, it WAS our homeland. Well, it's not like we killed those guys, we just found them better place to live.

UO0009.jpg

But our next target - Bagacos, is for sure not our homeland because this is where scary Belgae lives.

UO0010.jpg

Heruwulfaz is a oldfag now and he may not live long enough to conquer Bagacos. I will have to look for good heir.

UO0001.jpg

It is only fitting that we shall make firstborn son of Herwulfaz heir to swebic kingdom.

UO0002.jpg

Also, I managed to save enough money to start building mine in Gawjam-Rugoz. It should greatly help our "economy".

UO0003.jpg

Being a Sweboz prince is not about writing greek poetry and screwing noble ladies. Harjawulfaz have to haul his ass to Heruskoz to help his father taking Bagacos. He shall take this unit of weirdos with him, because they look way too fucking cool to pass on them.

UO0004.jpg

We border Arverni through Arctuanon so I don't think that crossing the Rhine will make us bigger targer for them than we already are. But I decided to recruit another diplomat and try to form alliance with them.

UO0005.jpg

Nope, they told us to fuck off.

UO0006.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Crap, zey don't want to be starved. Sneaky bastards...

UO0007.jpg

And they have a lot of cavalry and fucking Milnaht - Belgae rapists.

heruwulfaz2.JPG

No matter! ve shall be victorious and make people of Bagacos our slaves... and zey better be keltik zis time because, seriously guys, seriously.

UO0008.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Do not fear ze Belgae! they all like any other men, only little bigger, zey vill die when you stab zem!

UO0009.jpg

Letting them all go through the gate and then trying to rout them is out of question, we have to swarm them immidiately.

UO0010.jpg

Main weakness of Milnaht is lack of armor, but we also lack it so getting in prolonged "javelins exchange" is stupid idea, we have to rely on our numbers.

UO0011.jpg

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

Our wolf-dudes look cool as shit but they are quite useless here, main thing about them is "effective against armor" weapons but there is not much armor here.

UO0014.jpg

We have complete gate clusterfuck going and only archers and Herwulfaz huskarls are free to stop Belgae cavalry.

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

We managed to break Milnaht, now we have to deal with cavalry and whole metric shitton of spearmen.

UO0020.jpg

UO0022.jpg

Belgae are routing and we are free to enter the town.

UO0025.jpg

Herr general! zey have KAMPFWAGEN!!1!1eingaz

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Do not feat their KAMPFWAGEN!1!!1eingaz they go "boom" when you put ze spear into zeir vheels!

UO0026.jpg

Chariots are seriously weak as shit, only good for reducing morale of enemies.

UO0029.jpg

I would rather say "Close Victory". Fucking Belgae, man.

UO0030.jpg

RELOCATE. And this is not our homeland province this time.

UO0031.jpg

I set taxes to normal for one fucking turn and goddamn brigands already started popping out.

UO0001.jpg

Bagacos is not our homeland province so we will make them Swebros (Vassal state).

UO0002.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Ve are learning animals, experience at ze Bagacos teached us not to attack ze kelts bare chested. Ve shall wait viz attack on Vendelicoppidos until we can recruit better armed warriors in Heruskoz.

UO0003.jpg

Because Vendelicoppidos have Gaesatae, and those guys will literally rape us unless we bring some better troops.

UO0005.jpg

We formed alliance with Arverni, the "Superiour Ones", it's basically non-aggresion pact because I don't want to get attacked while our army is sieging Vendelicoppidos.

UO0006.jpg

We have brand new army. Most of our family members are governing our towns so we had to recruit some swordsmen in their place.

UO0001.jpg

We reached Vendelicoppidos, now we will siege it for 7 seasons.

UO0002.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Ze fuck are you talking about?!

UO0003.jpg

We need trade right viz ze Casse. We tried to shoot our diplomat there viz ze huge-ass sling, but it didn't worked. I decided to start creating Sweboz KRIEGSMARINE!!11!eingaz so ve can put our diplomat on it, and send him to ze britain that way, sneaky eh? I'm not ze king for nothing.

UO0004.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

All ze Windelikoi had for eating were Gaesatae cocks, and after 7 season of siege they are but a shadow of former selves. We should have easy time taking this town.

UO0005.jpg

That doesn't mean they can't have any nasty surprises for us so let's quickly form our battle line.

UO0006.jpg

Every archer and slinger got order to shoot Gaesatae, they are not only deadly but also not very esthetic.

UO0009.jpg

Unfortunately Windelikoi cavalry decided to attack our right flank, and we have only swordsmen there.

UO0011.jpg

-FUUUUUUUUUU

UO0010.jpg

Good news is that our range units killed almost all Windelikoi infantry so we only have to deal with cav and some small beaten up units.

UO0015.jpg

UO0016.jpg

That went much, MUCH better than I expected. But we were starving them for 7 turns so they had next to no soldiers left.

UO0017.jpg

Oh yeah, that's a lot of dudes to resettle.

UO0018.jpg

And it speeded up growth of Heruskoz, that's nice because that's our recruitment center. Now we have to decide where to strike next...

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
What difficulty do you play on? Also no matter what I do I always go broke with these guys.

Venn vill it be mein time fur Kampfwagen?

Was? :lol:

What difficulty do you play on? Also no matter what I do I always go broke with these guys.

Very Hard campaign, Hard battles. Going broke is normal with barbarians, I disbanded my whole army after conquering 4 provinces and then I had to wait for about 30-40 turns before we had any money in treasury again.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

Very Hard campaign, Hard battles. Going broke is normal with barbarians, I disbanded my whole army after conquering 4 provinces and then I had to wait for about 30-40 turns before we had any money in treasury again.

That's the difficulty I usually play. I think I over expand at first and are then never able to get out of the overhead hole.

That's the difficulty I usually play. I think I over expand at first and are then am never able to get out of the overhead hole.

Yeah, I think it's better not to conquer too much with Sweboz at the start because bordering other faction forces you to keep army in case of sudden attacks (and that's slows down recovering from debt).

Update 4 - Drangaz nach ostengaz

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Sweboz need more land but way ve shall expand is not yet decided. Ve vill choose our next conquest as our fathers and their fathers did, ve vill release bunch of hungry holy birdsies that had only Gaesatae cocks for eating GWAHAGAHGHAHgaz!!1! and see vere they go... and zen ve shall follow with ze fire and iron.

Which means we will check our victory conditions and see what towns are flashing...

UO0001.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Ze Gods wants us to stick our dicks in hive of bees that shoots lazers. But maybe ze Boii won't mind when we conquer ze Silengos, who knows? gonna try anyvay, I'm not ze king for nothing.

UO0002.jpg

But first we will retrain our army in Heruskoz because we finished building blacksmith there and we need all the bonuses we can get and then some.

UO0003.jpg

Azira pointed out that our heir have Pet Idiot as his retinue, that's very bad retinue so we will give him to Heruwulfaz because he will die soon.

UO0004.jpg

And we also transfered all Heruwulfaz retinues to Harjawulfaz. Powerful advisor seems to be very nice retinue (with some drawbacks).

UO0005.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

KRIEGSMANRINE!!1!1eingaz landed in britain and now we have trade rights with Casse. We will be rich! But now KRIEGSMARINE!!1!1eingaz have to go back home.

UO0007.jpg

UO0009.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Or not! They got sunked! GHWAHAHAHAAHAgaz! Silly Skandzas and their stupid ideas! I told zem that humans are incapabale of flight but no, they decided to build ships anyway.

UO0001.jpg

heruwulfaz2.JPG

Mein Leben!

UO0002.jpg

Heruwulfaz is dead, long live Harjawulfaz!

UO0003.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Going to stick our dicks in bee hive leaves our western border exposed. I made Heruskoz, and my brother Harkilaz, responsible for defending against ze potential attacks from ze kelts. And also they are tasked wiz killing those brigands that popped out.

UO0001.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Now ve wait for Silengoz to ran out of Golonko and come to us!

UO0002.jpg

And cross our fucking fingers that Boii won't rape us.

UO0003.jpg

I think that sending gifts to keep allies loyal is working. Arverni are at peace with Aeudii and they are allied with Rome, only faction they are at war with is... Arche Seleukeia, so they don't have any enemies near and are free to attack our exposed cities, but they are not doing it.

UO0004.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Silengoz! your goose is cooked, SUVMIT!

db5e04b7e86f78d1gen.jpg

Ło pieronie goście z rajchu przyszli!

harjawulfaz.JPG

Was?

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

Occupy, this is our homeland province.

UO0007.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Nov ve shall conquer Ascaucalis which will let us control northern part of Amber Route. Then ve shall tell crazy Skandzas to build ze ships for us and sail to conquer ze Gotanoz.

UO0008.jpg

Controlling Amber Route will help our economy greatly. At least I hope so, fucking Romans paid crazy money for this shit.

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

UO0003.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Aedui have a good var with romans so they are ze dead man valking. I decided to send husband of my youngest sister to finish ze conquest of Belgae or die trying. Actually, both would be nice... I'm mean zat I would like him to conquer ze Bratosporios and they ze drop dead so I von't have to pay for his bodyguards GHWAHAHAHAHAgaz! and I don't trust him even a bit because his Marcomanii and not Sweboz.

UO0004.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Faction Rating Herald issue from 236 B.C says that ve look like beggars compared to romans but don't let ze numbers fool you, ve are not afraid of zem even a bit. One does not know var until he tasted Gaesatae cock and I drank cocks wiz ze milk from my vater's tits!

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

Metric shitton of axemen, this would be scary if we had any armoured units.

UO0003.jpg

They still managed to kill quite a lot of us.

UO0004.jpg

Occupy, this is not our homeland province but they are happy.

UO0005.jpg

Our last fleet got sunked so we need another one to carry our troops to Gawjam-Gotanoz.

UO0006.jpg

And our Marcomanni dude reached Bratosporios, we could take it by storming the walls but we are in no hurry and there is absolutely no need to rush.

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

What. The. Fuck.

harjawulfaz.JPG

Getting to ze Gotanoz may be tricker than I thought...

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

We did it! but how ze fuck are we going to get back home I don't even.

UO0005.jpg

Why not? I'm not going to send them any gifts so they will probably break this alliance soon.

UO0006.jpg

Enslave. We are good on population so we don't need to expel anynone.

UO0007.jpg

We border romans now, it's time to recruit another army.

UO0008.jpg

UO0009.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Ze fuck to you vant in our clay romans? Send some gifts to Aedui and bring army from Batosporios there... Oh, and then send rescue party to gawjam-gotanoz because I'm stuck zere. Van can always count on romans to come to say hello in worst moment possible.

UO0002.jpg

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

Now we have to ninja this army back to mainland.

UO0005.jpg

UO0006.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Show zem romans that we don't approve of zem keeping their soldiers on our clay.

UO0007.jpg

UO0009.jpg

First we will shoot their Pedites Extraordinary a little, then w shall charge not leaving them anough time to throw their pila.

UO0013.jpg

Wololololo!

UO0014.jpg

UO0015.jpg

UO0018.jpg

Roman reinforcements arrived but I think we got this shit.

UO0019.jpg

Especially since our armor piercing weirdos popped out from the trees.

UO0020.jpg

UO0021.jpg

UO0024.jpg

UO0026.jpg

UO0027.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Go bakc to your precious Italioa!

Update 5 - Teutoburg Forest Shore Field.

UO0001.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

No! You vill SUVMIT!

UO0002.jpg

UO0003.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Then our meeting is concluded and I spit in ze eyes and flag of your eagle.

UO0004.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

I told my brother Harkilaz to keep hiding in ze woods in case Italioans come back. Also, Arverni vere allies of Romans but since we declared a good var on them, Arverni decided to also spit in ze eyes and flag of their eagle and broke their alliance.

UO0001.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Arverni get ze fuck out ve are hunting romans here, ve called dibs! find your own place!

UO0002.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Ha ve got zem! and now italioans vill be liek, MANIUS GIVE ME BACK MY LEGIONS! GWAHAHAHAHAgaz!!1 just you vait.

UO0003.jpg

UO0004.jpg

UO0005.jpg

UO0007.jpg

UO0009.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

UO0011.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Ve didn't leave any survivors so Italioans vill be liek "vere is Manius? Manius supposed to be here" and Manius if fucking dead, ve fucking killed him dead GHWAHAHAHAgaz!!!1.

UO0012.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Ah crap, Manius vas only a scout for main Italioans force. My brother-in-law can't retreat, his goose is cooked.

UO0001.jpg

marcomann.JPG

First zey vill have to find me, then zey can cook my goose!

UO0004.jpg

Ve are hidden deep in ze forest but ve left our archers and slingers at the edge to pepper romans as zey try to enter forest.

UO0008.jpg

Zey vill have to chase our range dudes and tire themselves.

UO0012.jpg

UO0014.jpg

Ve shall vait until they all are vere we wan't them to be, and they strike with fury!

UO0015.jpg

UO0017.jpg

UO0020.jpg

UO0022.jpg

UO0024.jpg

Ve have most of them pinned in one place, unfortunately reinforcements are coming and our archers and slingers can't stop zem.

UO0027.jpg

If ve just break zis one army ve would be golden, but it's not looks like those guys vant to break.

UO0029.jpg

Italioan reinforcements arrived and ve find ourselves surrounded by romans in ze fucking forest. Call zat poetic justice if you vill.

UO0033.jpg

Now only ze bravest (or ze slowest) Sweboz stays to fight, our goose is oficially cooked.

UO0034.jpg

UO0035.jpg

marcomann.JPG

Vat can I say? ve got fucked up GWHAHAHAHAgaz!11!eingaz

harjawulfaz.JPG

Ja, you did, now haul your ass back to Heruskoz and retrain.

UO0001.jpg

Romans keep army at our border but they didn't dare to attack us yet.

UO0002.jpg

Also, we hired Baltic-Hitman to remove romans.

UO0003.jpg

He's new at this shit, we have to give him some time.

UO0004.jpg

We have serious family crisis, youngest brother of Harjawulfaz is 41 years old and our only third generation male is 3.

UO0005.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Fucktarded Aedui said zey are not simpletons and won't let our army pass through their territory to help zem fucking fight romans. How ve can win a good var with such allies like zem? Zey don't vant our help and zey dont have anywhere to run. Ve always can retreat to Gawjam-Gotanoz and spit in the eyes and flag of roman eagle from zere.

UO0006.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Incompetent idiots everywhere!

UO0008.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

Roman crossed our border but my brother have a surprise for zem. At least he says so...

UO0009.jpg

marcomann.JPG

[looking at the trees] We'll make spears. Hundreds of them! Long spears, twice as long as a man.

harjawulfaz.JPG

And zen vat? show our asses to ze romans and scream "FREEEEDOM!!11"? But vatever, do vat you want just don't fuck it up zis time.

UO0010.jpg

UO0001.jpg

UO0002.jpg

- Hans, I think zis idea is fucking stupid.
- Shut up and point ze spear at zem.

UO0004.jpg

We deployed our archers and slingers near the enemy to harass them and maybe force them to run at us.

UO0006.jpg

UO0007.jpg

Nice thing about Sweboz archers is fact that they can hold their own against other light infantry.

UO0010.jpg

Roman heavy infantry is approaching. I wan't to be on defence so it means we will have to take pila throw like a man.

UO0012.jpg

UO0013.jpg

UO0014.jpg

Now we have to flank them and hope they will break.

UO0016.jpg

UO0017.jpg

Roman right flank is routing.

UO0018.jpg

And soon the rest follow.

UO0019.jpg

UO0020.jpg

harjawulfaz.JPG

I cant believe zis shit worked!

Whitewolf

Novice
Excellent this is the first time that i've seen Romans head straight north, usually in all my games they conquer Illiria and proceed towards Greece or Massilia an then into Gaul, good work keeping them at bay.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom