Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Turjan

Arcane
Oh no, I've seen that one before, I'm NOT watching that one again!
There are certain things I don't have to watch even once.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
.......who knows, you could've actively contributed SOMETHING without knowing it.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Maybe in some ways, but all this gender politicking crap tends to annoy me. I think if someone said that stuff to me about my baby, I'd feel the urge to hit them or at least tell them where to go.
Sure will be awesome when dinosaurs like you die out. Gonna campaign for an androgynous future.

Oh Roguey, maybe you'll finally be happy when you have my babies and can leave your internet creepshow persona behind. :love:

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Sure will be awesome when dinosaurs like you die out. Gonna campaign for an androgynous future.

You're pathetic and I pity you. There's 7 million things you could be doing in this world, and this is the type of shit you choose to dedicate your time to?

All I can say is it must really suck to be you.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2

You're pathetic and I pity you. There's 7 million things you could be doing in this world, and this is the type of shit you choose to dedicate your time to?
I think that could be said for everyone posting here. We're all sad cases to some degree.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Well, we at least discuss real world issues. Like how everything is shit and how much better games were 20 years ago.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Well, we at least discuss real world issues. Like how everything is shit and how much better games were 20 years ago.
And Roguey discusses how everything is shit and how much better games will be 20 in the future, when everyone is a xe.

Luzur

Good Sir
screw that gender androgynity role feminist and Furry selfimpose 3D vore scat idiot shit, Bro Team just got SHIRTS

Machocruz

Arcane
[spoiler
a0rZHU.jpg
[/spoiler]

Don't even get me started on the subtext; notice how she's in prison and with no escape? The picture presents him as her only hope. FUCK, that is depressing.

Help me, Doritos-wan Solonely, you're my only hope!"

Gurkog

Erudite
Project: Eternity
There is no question that the guy who pioneered the FPS genre would have less influence than a nobody feminist. It is not like FPS games are a multi-billiion dollar genre that dominates the market.

:troll:

Haha, holy shit. I really hope this s not in order of importance. Not that she should be in that list to begin with, I'm sure there are at least a hundred people to mention before getting to the one that criticizes a certain aspect of gaming on youtube.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom