Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community The Great Avatar Purge

hakuroshi

Augur
Better late then never. :incline:

stony3k

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Instead of ripping, some of us could just "borrow" the avatars from GOG. What size do they need to be?

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Infinitron , here's a full set of Prelude to Darkness portraits. I think it's mostly the colored ones missing, so you can just add those if you don't feel like reuploading everything. All nicely rescaled to 96x96 for your convenience.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
whB6s50.jpg
<
rIIb14j.jpg

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
It's from the Ur-Quan Masters graphics pack i think.

Anselmus

Arcane
Great work on those avatars, boys. Now i can no longer be a fish, since the fish-images you have are too big to be used a avatar.
Instead i'm reduced to becoming ← this thing from apocalypse.

Edit: Which fits like a pimpled hairy ass in a high school musical.

DLDQK20.png

Last edited:

Bilgefar

Savant
I guess this is as good a time as any to finally get an avatar. I guess it will be browsingthecodex.jpg

lightbane

Arcane
:rage: Dammit, I really liked my custom avatar. I truly should have expected this to happen. Perhaps it's time to upload some pics from Catherine.

himmy

Arcane
Since I can no longer make use of Harvey Birdman's unmatched skills at showing contempt for the posters around me, Lili will have to do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom