Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We need the ability to ignore users. NOW.

Vipera

Scholar
Deleted.

EEVIAC

Erudite
Vipera said:
I followed the advice of someone in this thread and added an "Ignore List". I can still see their posts, and will read them, but I won't indulge them by responding to or otherwise acknowledging their posts.

You do realize there was a caveat of "if you have a desperate need to be a cocksucker" with that advice, don't you?

Jed

Cipher
@Vipera: God, you're acting like a sixteen-year-old drama queen--oh, wait!

Anyway, Voss and whitemithrandir are hardly what I would consider ignore-worthy 'Codexers. Voss can be a little caustic, but generally he's fairly smart. And what did whitemithrandir ever do to anyone?

All this board drama is getting boring. When are you going to play some other games besides TES and tell us you were wrong, oh so wrong?

EDIT- PS: Please edit out all the extra returns in your sig. You're wasting a lot of valuable real estate.

Ahzaruuk

Arbiter
Jed said:
@Vipera: God, you're acting like a sixteen-year-old drama queen--oh, wait!

Anyway, Voss and whitemithrandir are hardly what I would consider ignore-worthy 'Codexers. Voss can be a little caustic, but generally he's fairly smart. And what did whitemithrandir ever do to anyone?

All this board drama is getting boring. When are you going to play some other games besides TES and tell us you were wrong, oh so wrong?

EDIT- PS: Please edit out all the extra returns in your sig. You're wasting a lot of valuable real estate.
I can undertand removing Voss, but admitedly All I've seen whitemithrandir do so far in Vipera's thread is taking up two posts, both calling him a faggot.

I can easily see why He would want him ignored...but anywho.

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Ahzaruuk said:
Jed said:
I can undertand removing Voss, but admitedly All I've seen whitemithrandir do so far in Vipera's thread is taking up two posts, both calling him a faggot.

I can easily see why He would want him ignored...but anywho.

I contribute to the discussion when the discussion warrants a contribution. For example, in the other thread, Vipera was acting like a faggot, but his act of faggotry wasn't nearly porcu-superscaled enough for me to type out a long discussion.

When the issue is worth discussing, i.e. a specific RPG on which I've a strong opinion on (my more than lengthy review of Oblivion or Nightfall), I WILL take the extra effort to loquaciously state my position and opinion, as well as defend/contribute to any discussion regarding the subject. Aside from that, I have absolutely no intention of writing more words than is adequately needed to state my exact position on the issue.

The bottom line is: if you're a faggot, I'm not going to call you a metrosexual trans-genic sexual fetisher, I'm going to fall you a faggot, faggot. And, in your case, since you seem to imply an unhealthy fetish regarding furry anthropomorphic bipedal beings, you're a disturbing and perverted fuck, just like Major Blackhart. But UNLIKE Major Blackhart, you're not funny. At all.

If you take any personal offense from me because I called you a faggot, hey pussy, while you're at it, turn up that dashboard confessions, run some black mascara over your face, and here's a razor. Remember, it's down the lane, not across the street. This is the Codex, not ESF. Here, we say what we mean, not hide behind some ephmeral veil of moderatorship pretending to like everyone. Here, we post like MEN, like GROWN UP MEN.

You know what I do when someone calls me a faggot? I call him a shitfaced cocksucker right back, and then we laugh it up on what a shitty game Oblivion is, kick back, drink some beer, and relax. Not grown up enough to handle that? Gonna cry because someone called you a fucktard pervert on an internet forum? Gonna need someone to call a WAAAAHHHMBULANCE because you got called a dickwad shitface by some anonymous dude over an ethernet cord? THEN STAY THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET.

Still here? Good. Here's my advice: grow some balls, sit back, relax, and laugh it up, because the internet is JUST THAT FUNNY. Any further questions?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
The beauty of the Codex is utter, imminent honesty, so honest that it hurts. There's no false politeness and respect is only shown when earned, my sexually confused furry friend. What white said completely applies, and if you were to think about that, you might even realize why it's actually much better this way.

p.s.: Great, _another_ furry. How many does the Codex have by now? 5?

Jed

Cipher
Wait, I thought Vipera was a girl. And, wouldn't he/she technically be a "Scaly"? But yes, we need a great cleansing of the Codex, hence the extra-hot flames lately.

KreideBein

Scholar
Jasede said:
p.s.: Great, _another_ furry. How many does the Codex have by now? 5?

Wait, there's others?

Jed said:
Wait, I thought Vipera was a girl.

Vipera claims to be an effeminate male, so it's easy to see why you thought as much. I just refer to Vipera as an it.

Data4

Arcane
I'm just glad the idiocy I displayed in making this damned thread in the first place has drifted into the lap of someone else. :lol:

-D4

Voss

Erudite
Aww. I make the kiddies cry.

Its too damn bad I don't have a decent Evil Laugh, because, fuck, I want to cackle.

And yes, I'm rude, harsh, vulgar and abrasive on this forum. It one of the few places I can vent without people snivelling. The older posters will talk shit right back, and we can get right down to the meat of the discussion at hand.

Its why I dislike you pathetic little fuckers so much. You snivel and whine, and think you're fucking entitled to respect just because you exist. You destroy the atmosphere of a decent place which doesn't feel the need to do the pathetic dance of soft cuddly feelings and shit. Save that for people you meet in the real world- not a bunch of faceless names on the internet. No one cares what you (or anyone else here, frankly) think or feel. Opinions, facts and well-reasoned discussions are all that matters here. So, Remember. You. Are. Worthless.

Ivy Mike

Scholar
Vipera said:
Just to clarify, I'm not ignoring Voss or whitemithrandir, I'm just not responding to any two-sentence post devoted to calling me a homosexual.

Just to clarify, you see it fit to express you prepubescent drivel in not one, but two threads. Why? I'm sure that from whatever cozy corner of the internet you came from people actually care about your opinions and self-righteous drama. Maybe they even listen and give you loads of "hugz and kisses" followed by "lolllelrlls" and smilies to last you a lifetime. This is not one of those places. You're wasting space and can't be ignored. So either you're someones idea of a joke, or you're actually as stupid as you seem. Given that you come across as neither intelligent nor clever, I'm placing my bet on the latter. Get out, please.

Jed

Cipher
baby arm said:
guys I think its time to chillax
I would, but you're totally on my pretend ignore list.
that guy who wants to have sex with the slaves
To paraphrase Morrissey, that *other* furry effeminate male: "The more you pretend to ignore me, the closer my postcount gets to 3,000."

Or something.

Twinfalls

Erudite
I have two things to say here:

morrisseycryingvu4.gif

and

knife3baju6.jpg

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Remember Remember the 5th of November

The day Volourn died.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom