Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
Picked up Divine Divinity

Couldn't find a decent torrent and it was only 1.49

Heard mixed things about it though

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Funny, I just picked up Divine Divinity, too. This could be good decision on Larian's part (if they had any say in it, that is) as means to get new fans to the series in time for the Divinity: Original Sin release.
Also, I recommend Little Big Adventure 1 and 2, both of which are on sale. Fun action adventure games in a refreshingly weird setting, but don't expect RPG elements.

Coyote

Arcane
Damn, that would suck. I don't like many Diablo clones, but I can't help but at least start to replay DD every couple of years in part due to that awesome soundtrack.

ColCol

Arcane
Guys, Guys, they are currently selling only (ONLY) 300 copies of Puddle. We need to grab this deal quickly! We can not miss this game!

Baron Dupek

Arcane
But the GOG verion of DD is the only way to make it playable for me.
I got original, infested with StarForce (reward for buying not pirating, my ass) and played for hour, then got series of BSoD.

Same story with Beyond Divinity but it was weak.

Behelit

Augur
Damn, that would suck. I don't like many Diablo clones, but I can't help but at least start to replay DD every couple of years in part due to that awesome soundtrack.

I've heard about this game countless times over the years but these samples pushed me over the edge.

kaizoku

Arcane
JudasIscariot

BPZQ7GN.jpg

:hero:

Name

Cipher
You guys seriously need to change how the reviews work... now it's less reliable than metacritic.
For example, Jack Keane 2 vs Deponia 3.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

I hope you enjoy them :)

Also, thank you for buying the game(s) from us :)

:lol:

what I meant was that for those (like me) that had already bought Dep1 and Dep2, there is no discount for Dep3
while others that hadn't bought any Deponia game, can get all of them by just buying Dep3

Did I ever mention that I get bad dice rolls for reading comprehension checks?

As to the comment, I really don't how to respond to that, sorry :/

kaizoku

Arcane
No problem.

It was just a FYI anecdote type of thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom