Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tex Murphy Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Glad to see that my boxed copy will become an extremely valuable collector's item. :smug:
Mine is gonna have a grand old time joining its predecessors :smug:

Now if only they could get the damn DVD version of Overseer to run on modern OS.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
u54Xz0E.png
khU1ZNr.png

There. Will. Be. A. Reckoning.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
I finally broke down and watched it too, after ignoring every single backer update since the KS was successful. It looks like a huge step forward production wise from the last game. I guess Moore's Law won out over the smaller budget for this game.

This is the one KS Adventure game that feels like a sure thing.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I just realized that Tanya Roberts (adolescent crush) stars in Pandora Directive, how could I have missed that ? It was probably the damn haircut.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Besides the plot involving mythical science and chicks wanting you to bone them at every corner, I have seen nothing. And I liked everything I saw.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Besides the plot involving mythical science and chicks wanting you to bone them at every corner, I have seen nothing. And I liked everything I saw.
It's TPD all over again :bounce:

Fuck I CANNOT WAIT for this damn thing to come out.

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Not watching trailers anymore, already pledged/bought the game and already sufficiently hyped from previous trailer. Can only spoil stuff at this point.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
The jokes and the acting are still as delightfully corny as ever :incline:

Popamole consoletard previewer was playing on Casual :decline:

OhgodohgodohgodIcannotwait :bounce: Good thing MMX is here to ease the pain.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Hoping this game will spark a renewed interest in games for me right now. Haven't really played anything in months but looking forward to more Murphy... Tex Murphy.

Deleted member 7219

I used to roll my eyes at people on the internet who said they got erections after viewing preview videos.

But now I know how they feel. I am feeling all tingly in my penis at the thought of this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom