Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starbound: 'Spiritual' successor to Terraria

Juggie

Augur
Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar juggernaut. I can forgive a team of a dozen developers if they push something out that might not be quite 'beta.' There's full disclosure on their website about how much the game is lacking.
Sure, I can't argue with that. But if I wanted to release a user acceptance test, I would make sure the content and features most people get to see are the ones that get the most attention. Therefore I would focus most of my efforts on the starting content or any other part where the beta test would take place.

As an example take Expeditions Conquisitador - their beta featured the island, which was far from finished, but at least they didn't release both campaigns with pretty much nothing in either of them. You could also see most of the systems and their interaction. You could also get a pretty good picture about the final game from the beta.

Or the recent Wasteland 2 beta. I haven't played much of it, but it seems like a small part of the game which they focused most resources into, so that they could show the testers what the game will be about.

Starbound beta version feels very "sparse". There's a feature here and there and whole lot of nothing between them. This is why it bored the hell out of me.

Drax

Arcane
Today they posted a list of future stuff they will be adding to the game, some of those are pretty sweet:

So here is a non exhaustive list of additions coming to the game. We have a lot more than this in store (not yet discussed), but Xealaz over at reddit compiled such a nice list of the stuff we HAVE discussed that I wanted to share it with you. As always, things are not set in stone.

On with the list!

NPC Spawners & Building Logic: NPCs will scan the structures you build around them and the contents of chests; they will have improved inventories/behaviors depending on how valuable their surroundings are.
Macro Terrain Changes: Affect an entire planet’s terrain and weather
More Planet Scanner Data: See details in the planet scanner like planet occupants/dungeons
Underground: More secrets will spawn below the surface
Space Combat: Way in the future, expect space combat and the ability to board other ships.
Spaceship Dungeons: Very large, size of a planet.
Biome Hazards: Sandstorms, icestorms, meteor showers, toxic planets, airless planets.
Ore & Difficulty: Higher difficulty planets will have improved ore distribution
Story Missions: Eventually each tier will end with a story mission that ends with the bosses you see now.
Ship Navigator Changes: Still not set in stone; but the new idea is to give a local map with fog of war. Instead of sector buttons you have to fly out of a sector and into the next one by uncovering more of the star map. The final sector would be infinite.
Smoother Difficulty Curve: Better indication of the difficulty of an area. Difficulty will change within tiers as well as between tiers. There will be fractional difficulty (for example, Difficulty 1.12 in tier 1 would be easier than Difficulty 1.52, while still in T1)
Monster Generation: Right now, monster parts just have stat boosts, but eventually rolled monster parts will affect their behavior and abilities. For example, monsters with spider legs can climb walls; fiery monsters inflict burning. You might get a burning spider dropping on you from the ceiling. Projectiles may be tied to specifically generated heads. Biome may influence monster part generation.
Mini-Map: Rotating circular map showing highlights only such as the location of friendly players, spawn points–but no major details. For the details you’d use a mapping item to create a map as you travel.
Teleporters: Stargates between planets and eventually between servers.

Dramatic Planet Modification: Not going to be implemented any time soon. Ability for players to modify huge chunks of planets through things like orbital bombardment; removing the entire first layer of a planet and leave behind a lifeless surface.
Tech Priority: Eventually all techs can be active at once, but a categorization system is in the works to assign priority to conflicting techs, preventing issues. A hotkey to switch the active tech will be added as a temporary workaround until the priority system is completed.
Server Commands: More server commands and control for chat and port listening.
Villager AI: Villagers will aggro when you steal from them and follow you more aggressively.
World Storage: Improve world storage and organize *.pak files to improve modding. Add launcher integration.
Spawn Points: Change spawn points on individual planets.
Controls: Reconfigure controls; keybinding.
Ship Size: Upgrade ship/increase size.
Racial Armor: Racial abilities will not be inherent but will be tied to racial armor. For example, Avian armor can glide downward.
Capture Pods & Mercenaries: May be able to capture NPCs with pods. Summon NPC Mercenaries by using the pod as a beacon.
Reduced Wipes: Working on a system to patch without requiring as many character wipes in the future. This will require one more wipe and that’s it.
Other Changes: Colorblind Mode & Engine Optimization. FTL animation being revamped to reduce memory strain.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
The roadmap has a lot more than that, so I'm guessing those're just the short to mid-term additions.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
NPC Spawners & Building Logic: NPCs will scan the structures you build around them and the contents of chests; they will have improved inventories/behaviors depending on how valuable their surroundings are.

This is actually an incredibly innovative (or at least novel) feature as far as I can tell, though it sounds highly susceptible to metagaming. I envision merchant huts built from solid gold bricks and filled with sarcophagi and royal chests.

Macro Terrain Changes: Affect an entire planet’s terrain and weather

Not sure what he means by this, I assume limited player weather control and "terraforming" of sorts.

More Planet Scanner Data: See details in the planet scanner like planet occupants/dungeons

Good. I don't want to have to search for an eternity if I'm looking for something specific.

Underground: More secrets will spawn below the surface

Sorely needed, currently there's absolutely no mechanics-related reason whatsoever to go underground other than more and larger gold/iron spawns in earlier tiers.

Space Combat: Way in the future, expect space combat and the ability to board other ships.

:StarCitizen:

Spaceship Dungeons: Very large, size of a planet.

Neat.

Biome Hazards: Sandstorms, icestorms, meteor showers, toxic planets, airless planets.

Neat. Some guy already made a toxic planets mod over a weekend, but I assume Chucklefish can put out something fancier... maybe.

Ore & Difficulty: Higher difficulty planets will have improved ore distribution

Not really sure what this means, but it sounds like a good thing.

Story Missions: Eventually each tier will end with a story mission that ends with the bosses you see now.

I hope the dragon and slime boss fights are improved to be as fair, balanced, and challenging as Terraria's boss fights. Currently they're pretty borked, with hitbox issues and "I'll just rush directly at you and that's my sole attack pattern" issues.

Ship Navigator Changes: Still not set in stone; but the new idea is to give a local map with fog of war. Instead of sector buttons you have to fly out of a sector and into the next one by uncovering more of the star map. The final sector would be infinite.
Interesting, although since the entire universe is essentially a randomly generated series of points, I'm not sure what the purpose of this would be other than to add more "immersiveness" than just clicking a button.[/spoiler]

Smoother Difficulty Curve: Better indication of the difficulty of an area. Difficulty will change within tiers as well as between tiers. There will be fractional difficulty (for example, Difficulty 1.12 in tier 1 would be easier than Difficulty 1.52, while still in T1)

I really don't think these people have the first clue about balancing difficulty properly and are fumbling in the dark for a solution that doesn't feel hamfisted as fuck, but that's okay.

Monster Generation: Right now, monster parts just have stat boosts, but eventually rolled monster parts will affect their behavior and abilities. For example, monsters with spider legs can climb walls; fiery monsters inflict burning. You might get a burning spider dropping on you from the ceiling. Projectiles may be tied to specifically generated heads. Biome may influence monster part generation.

Sorely-needed changes, would go a long way toward making the monsters feel more unique.

Mini-Map: Rotating circular map showing highlights only such as the location of friendly players, spawn points–but no major details. For the details you’d use a mapping item to create a map as you travel.

Cool.

Teleporters: Stargates between planets and eventually between servers.

I always figured this was a given, can't be that hard to implement code-wise. I look forward to creating a teleporter chain linking entire planets planted with one type of crop each.

Dramatic Planet Modification: Not going to be implemented any time soon. Ability for players to modify huge chunks of planets through things like orbital bombardment; removing the entire first layer of a planet and leave behind a lifeless surface.

Serious terraforming, pretty nifty.

Tech Priority: Eventually all techs can be active at once, but a categorization system is in the works to assign priority to conflicting techs, preventing issues. A hotkey to switch the active tech will be added as a temporary workaround until the priority system is completed.

Okey-dokey. Bubble Boost is pretty much the definitive tech at the moment, with Gravity Bubble coming in second since it's slower, costs less energy, and is easier to handle and actually maneuver. The rest are shit.

Server Commands: More server commands and control for chat and port listening.

Yawn.

Villager AI: Villagers will aggro when you steal from them and follow you more aggressively.

That's a shame—I'd been letting some villages live while I plundered their dwellings. Ethnic cleansing it is!

World Storage: Improve world storage and organize *.pak files to improve modding. Add launcher integration.

Whatever that means.

Spawn Points: Change spawn points on individual planets.

Another sorely-needed addition.

Controls: Reconfigure controls; keybinding.

This should already have been in the game, no excuses.

Ship Size: Upgrade ship/increase size.

Cool, although mods will probably always offer far more freedom in this area (an official upgrade system would be more fun to use in a gamist sense, though).

Racial Armor: Racial abilities will not be inherent but will be tied to racial armor. For example, Avian armor can glide downward.

From a game mechanics perspective this is good for everyone, since it means all characters can swap armors as desired, but really, each race should have its own game mechanics-oriented unique traits too. Not sure why they chickened out on this.

Capture Pods & Mercenaries: May be able to capture NPCs with pods. Summon NPC Mercenaries by using the pod as a beacon.

So pretty much like the pet capture system already in place, probably not too hard to implement.

Reduced Wipes: Working on a system to patch without requiring as many character wipes in the future. This will require one more wipe and that’s it.

That's a relief, though I'm probably going to step away from the game for 4-5 months anyway at this point.

Other Changes: Colorblind Mode & Engine Optimization. FTL animation being revamped to reduce memory strain.
Colorblind people should be euthanized.

Including Josh Sawyer :troll:

Last edited:

MapMan

Arcane
New update:

Changelog for v. Angry Koala 23/12/2013

A ton of new content in this update. We've added a bunch of new features to world generation,
which might require you to start on a new universe. To make sure you get access to all the new
crafting items you either need to unlock sectors again or create a new character.

Also..

- Added skyrails based on Apjjms mod!
- Added a brand new weather system, moddable weather/new environment effects
- Hydrophobic objects are destroyed by all liquids
- Trees can now be planted
- Critical items stay on the ground longer
- Some new monster behaviours
- You must now be orbiting a planet to set it as your home
- Free teleportation to home planet from ships teleporter
- add acid rain, meteor showers, water collecting during storms and more
- made species mods easier to combine with one another
- add support for keysignature and keysignature changes for the abc system
- Disable speedlimit for default projectiles to fix inaccurate bullets
- New craftable turrets based on healthire's mod
- You can now land on asteroid fields, based on hints mod
- Tech now has descriptive instructions
- Tons of Christmas stuff!!
- Pos no longer 1 hit kill you
- You can no longer breath on moons or asteroid fields without the proper equipment
- Better fix fall damage
- New barren planets perfect for building
- Gravity now varies from planet to planet
- Some planet backgrounds improved
- Existing biomes can appear with different liquid types
- You can now craft racial flags, to show you've been to a planet
- NPCs will now switch to melee weapons up close
- More random encounters
- Pos can now be captured
- Wiring station can now be built to access to a ton of different wiring tools
- fixed mech legs
- tons of server improvements
- more

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Perfect. They're listening to the most credible community criticism, acting upon it quickly, and incorporating worthy user mods, as well as ensuring proper support for modders.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Anyone still playing it? Anyone could help? :P Blaine mayhaps?

I have quite a bit of trouble defeating the Dragon Boss. I have the highest tear armor available to me at the moment, have quite a good weapon that oneshots mobs at the current tier, yet I have no real ranged weapon to defeat him and the "molten" status effect the dragon deals is too much for my character. Is it viable to try defending him with other people together?

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Get inside a house or some other cover, make a small opening, plop down a bed, have lots of bandages ready, equip a melee weapon, and pop out just far enough to smack it for as long as you dare before retreating to heal.

The boss fights in this game are flat-out fucking awful. That dragon is immense, unavoidable/undodgeable (without being fully in cover), faster than you, beelines for you relentlessly, and does ridiculous damage. You can't even get close enough to hit it with a melee weapon without taking body damage from it, and its head isn't even part of its hitbox. Flat-out designed by a mouth-breathing retard, if you ask me... the polar opposite of "hard but fair" game design.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Damn, that confirms my suspicion. Its breath attack doesnt destroy blocks like the UFO does? Then it seems doable soloing (my initial plan was hopping on a server to ask if someone can help me)
Is the Slime guy boss as hard as this one? The robot boss was laughably easy compared to it. I have been raging for quite some time because of these shitty bosses, sigh.

Negatives aside, the rest of the game is still good and I wait for more updates.

Echo Mirage

Arcane
New update today

Changelog for v. Furious Koala 26/01/2013

Hey there Stargazers and Sports Racers,

It’s been quite some time since the last patch, and we have some very large changes dropping this release.

Code Changes:

Absolutely massive changes to disk serialization (sorry reversers), which will allow us to never need to wipe players or ships again, and hopefully never need to wipe worlds again.

Related, we now have a proper versioning system for save files.

Added difficulty levels and permadeath characters to the game.

Packed assets into databases (speeds up startup significantly), and included asset packing and unpacking utilities with the distribution. This should also allow for easier distribution of mods, and easier construction and management of slimmed down distributions for dedicated servers (official server paks coming soon.)

Fix some graphical glitches with the wire nodes.

Fixed some pretty nasty deadlocking bugs with networking.

Fixed some very strange memory leak bugs stemming from a gcc lambda capture bug.

Fixed various crash bugs related to a number of different issues (thanks for the bug reports, keep em coming.)

Speed up improvements with falling sand and other projectiles.

More efficient databases storage layout.

Documentation for lua functions have been written, and we’re going to release them soonish.

Removed NaN floats from the code for performance reasons (reenabled -ffinite-math-only), we had been using them to signal that the float is disabled or in an invalid state, but we have a system for that now.

Some internal changes that make maintaining code much happier for us, including better enum to string handling and much faster compiles.

Other minor things, too numerous to list here.

Fun Changes:

It’s no longer the holiday, so we’ve removed the holiday stuff for now, we’ll put them back when we have a better way of enabling it for holiday time.

PVP is now forced enabled within Sector X. If you’re in a party there’s no team damage though.

All player drops are persistent now. So if you accidentally throw your diamond drill down a mineshaft, you don’t have to suicide trying to get it back before it disappears.

New Monster attacks (gravity slam! gust attacks! other stuff!)

Fixed Legendary Weapons damage (adjusted up to be more… well… Legendary.)

We’ve put in new Techs (such as a Glitch Mech).

New biome type enabled. Savannah.

Boss Lore!

No more eating bandages and stims, they have their own thing now.

Better, more featureful abc file support, and we have Wanderlust music in the game now. (Thanks Leth and D2!)

Made NPC chatter more configurable and slightly more varied.

Added new objects (such as lava biome treasure chests).

Added new items (like nightsticks and bonesaws).

Sword swooshes are only active for 0.6 seconds instead of 0.9 seconds. Making cooldown times actually matter without slowing down combat. Also fine tuned their hitboxes.

Viking helmet? Viking helmet.

Watch out for landmines.

Various changes to treasure drop pools (like avianguards actually dropping their guns…)

Minor tweaks to existing armors to make them look better.

Medieval Furnace now actually acts like a Furnace. (Rejoice).

Graphical upgrades to some existing plants, and new plants.

Other stuff!

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Been playing with the new patch, they actually released another hotfix because many people (me included) have been experiencing major lags with the latest patch. Now it's working as intended and runs buttersmooth. Still pretty heavy on the CPU though.

Now that there was the last character wipe, I don't have to worry about stuff I built magically disappearing and I already started creating my first own village. :P 30 hours in and I am still having fun with the game.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
CLMJTMH.gif

:thumbsup:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
So, how is this game coming along? I foresee some free time coming up and I'm feeling a Terraria-like itch that could use some scratching.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I wouldn't play it until it's in release state. They were a lot further behind than their website 'graph' estimate was when this hit Steam.

The Dude

Liturgist
I have been playing this with my nephew, it is an alright time waster and not too grindy. I would say it's some 4-10 hours of gameplay in the current version before it turns stale. I really hope they plan to add some reactivity to the world and not let "creative mode" carebears have their way. Building shit is so damn boring if it has no point except being "creative".

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Jep it could need more Content at the Moment. But to be fair, they Update the game on a very regulär Basis with content, unlike some other early Access Games. Ah btw, Blaine - Do you Know if that mask is already in the game?

Bahamut

Arcane
So, how is this game coming along? I foresee some free time coming up and I'm feeling a Terraria-like itch that could use some scratching.

Every update is mostly even more and more filler content and graphicall additions, nothing that would make the game more interesting gameplaywise

roll-a-die

Magister

Every update is mostly even more and more filler content and graphicall additions, nothing that would make the game more interesting gameplaywise
They have been just making slight tweaks to an overall flawed design. Trying to make those inherent flaws work for it. When really what they need to do, is either, discard that flawed design, or carry on with it, and add more content for those who can overlook those flaws.

I would probably be more likely to play it, not if they simply implemented a new planet system locking me from content provided I don't have a technical upgrade needed, but if they made that planet system have more essential meaning to the gameplay and story than just more places to explore after you've wrecked your current place.

I honestly prefer Minecraft with feed the beast to anything in Starbound. Hell, pretty much any bit of minecraft feels more satisfying than Starbound. Because it's not trying to be so many things at once. Starbound wants to be a Sci-Fi adventure Metroidvania Exploration based Survival Crafting Game with fantasy and RPG elements. And when you have to say something like that to explain the game, than you've lost most people. And indeed the gameplay is completely scattershot, and lacking anything interesting after the first few encounters with each structure type.

They need to double the amount of variety in the structures, add a storyline, and THEN, THEN, work on the balance flaws. They've got a core gameplay style that works, and that's been proven to work in other games. They need to narrow down to that, and not keep tacking on ancilliary features, like a metroidvania system to planets. Make the story work, then adapt the gameplay to fit it.

I hope that was at all understandable, been having to see specialists for the past month to see what's wrong with my eyes. Because I've been having doubling, and blurring beyond my normal eye issues. So I'm basically typing this out of the corner of my peripherals and hoping that my fingers have typed the right things.

Gerrard

Arcane
Have they ever said anything about their choice of music? The super epic film music feels kind of ridiculous considering the graphic style, even if it's good by itself.

Unwanted

jcd

Punished JCD
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Bubbles In Memoria
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

Last edited:

roll-a-die

Magister
God damn this game is dead. And it didn't even come out yet.
Not really, they've been perfectly honest about the situation, they are trying to legally immigrate like 7 or so people into the UK, and dealing with them moving, and all that entails is causing them to slow the progress of updates. More than that, they were heavily, HEAVILY criticized for the small quick updates that they were putting out. So they have swapped to bigger game changing updates.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom