Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's win the title in Football Manager 2014! (Soccer if you are a fag)

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Damn, my stats must be shitty because I did not even deserve an introduction in the reserve introduction part :(

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
UPDATE I Pre season and first match
And this is the tactics we are going to use (thanks to Ulminati)

0zcreIQ.jpg

This pleases me. :smug:

Have a complimentary, codexian
jbbpgcl.jpg

hostergaard

Educated
Sign me up for the team so I can prove to my 'ma that all those acting lessons weren't a waste!

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
If there's room, put me in.

I don't know much about soccer, but put me in as a ball-kicking guy.

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
McDuck?

Heh.

It was only thanks to out glorious coach that we've managed to gain victory, for we are worthless without her wisdom and guidance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom