Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Let's murder some elves in Blood Bowl on FUMBBL (Now recruiting!)

What race(s) best represents glorious Kodexia? (Read OP before voting!)

• Undead! Even in Derp we still serve...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
- Why are we going to fail horribly without you on the team?
Because I'm a fucking psycho and I will strangle you all with your own penises(penii?) if I'm not in.*ahem* Looking forward to be a part of the team.
- What is your trademark move for injuring opposing players?
See above. Also-
Rip_and_tear.png

- Which race (in your opinion) best represents the soul of the codex?
The superior race of Codex Uberwhatsit must be represented by the Norse.
- What is your favourite food and drink?
Whatever I can take off your plate without being caught.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

You're not. I'm not that important, as I tend to get injured or ejected from the field. But you need someone to kick the opponent when they're down. So you'll fail less horribly with me around.

Bowling into them at full speed. Then kicking them in the ribs once they lie down.

Norse. They've even got Clevian Yhetees and Werewolves. :yeah:

Beer and chips. Beer's almost liquid bread. Drink enough and you don't feel hungry anymore.

Stompa

Arcane
Hoping for a blitzer spot if DE win.

Because you need someone willing to prance around like a complete fucking elven faggot

Tasteful rape, what else?

Khemri, because Codex is the bastion of old traditions, refusing to die even when faced with decline.

Nothing beats good ol' vodka with whatever.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Isn't it obvious! I am an amazing football manager, an awesome railgun commander and thus probably great at this game too, even if I don't even know the rules! I feel pity already for my opponent players (should I be added to the roster that is)!

I don't injure opposing players physically. I watch them. And take notes of them. I let them live their regular lives. Then I start the phone calls. And the nightly visits. I am sending messages to their wives, telling them their husband is cheating on them with me. I ruin their lives but they won't know who I am. Then, when they are completely on the ground I will meet them in person, offering to take care of them. They will get to like me. And then, one day, I will reveal myself, completely destroying them, laughing at them as they are drifting into insanity.

... What?

DWARVES! Drunkards rambling about everyone and everything looking for dat shiny RPGs Gold while having absolutely no humor at all!

FISH! Fish in every form! You can never go wrong with fish.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Thread title murder some elves, poll says: play dark elves.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
The best elves to murder are wood elves, because their coaches are always looking for "soft" matchups. :smug:

Because my indispensable ability to target the genitals in most excruciating ways (actually I have no idea how blood bowl works but I'm good learner!)

Apocalyptic Penis Twister.

Wood Elves. They are variant but united.

Potato and milk. Alone or together they're the best that mother nature has given us. Lactose intolerant mongoloids can go to hell.

Also
Praise Tzeentch or whatever.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm going to wait until tomorrow before making the team to give more people a chance to sign up. (besides, we only got 10 signups out of an 11 minimum right now. Codex is lazy). Since it seems like DE won the poll, that's what we're going to start with. Alas, poor Chaos Dwarf Hats. We barely tipped thee.

Blood bowl players have 4 different stats and a number of skills. The skills they start with and what skills they can get access to later is determined by their race and position. For reference, the "Average" statline is usually considered to be a human lineman with MA8, ST3, AG3 and AV8.

Movement Allocation (MA)
This is how far a player can move in a single turn. If the player starts the turn prone, it costs 3 squares of movement to stand up. Players also have the option to "Go For It" (GFI), which allows them to sprint an additional 2 squares. Every time a player sprints a square, you roll 1d6. On a 1, the player falls over, has a chance of injuring himself and your turn immediately ends.

Strength (ST)
A measurement of how strong your player is when punching others in the face or being punched at. When a block is declared, the strength of each player is compared. If the strength is even, one block die is rolled and the result is what happens. If one player has more strength than the other, 2 dice are rolled and the stronger player gets to pick the better result. If one player has more than twice the strength of the other, 3 dice are rolled and the stronger player gets to pick the result he likes. Friendly players adjacent to the opponent being blocked can lend assists to the block, each assist counting as an additional +1 ST. They can only give these assists if they are not standing on any enemy tackle zones (except the one they're assisting against) or if they have the "Guard" skill.

Agility (AG)
Determines how nimble the player is. Agility determines the difficulty of your roll when you're attempting to dodge out of enemy tackle zones, pick up the ball, throw the ball or catch the ball. Some skills (like Leap) may also require an agility roll. Every point of agility lowers the difficulty of the die roll by 1. for instance, picking up the ball inside one enemy tackle zone would require a roll of 4+ if you have AG3, or 3+ if you have AG4. A roll of 1 always fails. A roll of 6 always succeeds.

Armour Value (AV)
How much armour your dude is wearing/how tough they are. Whenever your guy recieves a beating (block rolls, fans throw a rock, failed Go For It, failed Dodge etc), 2d6 are rolled. If the result of the die roll is equal to or lower than your armour, it absorbs the brunt of the damage and your player is merely prone. If the roll is higher than the players AV, the player is stunned (misses his next turn) and a further 2d6 are rolled to see if he is knocke dout or suffers injuries.

Player Skills
As players earn Star Player Points (SPP), they gain skills. when a skill is gained, 2d6 are rolled. On a roll of 10+, the player may opt to get +1 MA or +1 AV instead of a skill. On a roll of 11+, the player can choose to gain +1 AG. On a roll of 12, the player can get +1 ST. Skills fall into a number of groups: Strength (S), Agility (A), Passing (P), General (G) and Mutation (M). Only some races have access to mutations (Dark Elves don't :(). A players position determines what skall groups he's eligible to pick from. But if the skill roll came out doubles (1+1, 2+2, 3+3 etc), he is allowed to pick from any of the 4 main groups of skills. We're hoping for lots of doubles on the skill rolls to give our elves access to things like Guard and Mighty Blow which they normally cannot gain.

7nKKBmt.png

These are the roles available to dark elves. Note that there is an upper limit to how many of each we can have on our team. No 16-blitzer teams for us. Rerolls of the dice are also double the cost after the team is created. So it can be very tempting to skimp on the more expensive positions early and cram in an extra reroll or two if you're playing the long game.

Linemen
delineman1b.gif

These are going to be the bread and butter of our team. They're somewhat expensive (70k compared to 50k for a human lineman), but that extra point of agility means every player is a competent quarterback. Linemen that roll stat upgrades or doubles on their skill rolls can become as important as the more expensive positionals.

Runners
derunner1b.gif

These are the dedicated quarterbacks on the team. They have access to passing skills (such as accurate, pass, nerves of steel and the like) on normal rolls and even start off with Dump-Off. Dump-off allows them to make an attempt to pass the ball to a nearby ally if they're about to get blocked by an opposing player. Very handy. They also gain a point of MA but lose a point of AV. I'm a bit torn on whether or not to include these on the team. A well-developed runner can be a real asset when you're trying to score, but on a team full of AG4, they just aren't as crucial.

Assassins
deassassin1b.gif

These guys are a new addition since I played. To be honest, I'm not terribly thrilled about them. Like the runner, the lose a point of AV but they don't gain MA in return. Shadowing is an amusing skill that gives them a chance to follow people that try to dodge away from them. But whether or not they succeed in shadowing depends on their MA, which is entirely average. And with their low armour, enemies are more likely to just punch them in the face than try to run. Finally, they have the ability to Stab things. This is a special skill that is only available to a small number of players in the game. Stabs are done in lieu of normal blocks and go directly to the armour roll without rolling dice. But since a stab can never knock an opponent prone and most of our enemies will have AV8 or 9, it's just not reliable enough to be worth bothering with. Stab can be hilarious against halflings or an AV7 race like amazons. But 9 matches in 10 the assassin is dead weight.

Blitzers
deblitzer1b.gif

These are likely going to be our star players. They're a clear upgrade from the lineman with an additional point of MA. More importantly, they start with the block skill. When rolling block dice, they do not get knocked down on the "both down" (AKA: PowSkull) result. This makes them both stronger on the offensive (blocking someone without the skill essentially makes both down another defender down result) and the defensive (immune to the both down result). Pretty much every player wants block fairly early. Since the blitzer starts with it, he can go straight to the more specialized skills.

Witch Elves
dewitchelf1b.gif

Now we're cooking with gas! Witches are simultaneously the best and worst players on your team. They combine pure awesome with staggering unreliability. they are fragile (AV7) but fast (MA7). They come with no less than 3 skills right out of the gate! Dodge allows them to treat the Defender Stumbles result as a Push Back when they're getting attacked. It also allows them to reroll failed dodge rolls. (Dodges just turned from a 1 in 6 to a 1 in 36 chance of humiliating failure). Jump-up allows them to stand up without paying 3MA for it. They can also block while prone if they succeed an agility roll. But the true beauto of the witch elf comes from her frenzy. If a player with frenzy blocks an opponent and noone is knocked down, they MUST follow up and immediately make a second block. This allows you to set up brilliant chainpushes and crowd surfs. It also eats through your rerolls like popcorn because they don't start with block. Once the witch gains block, she becomes a real asset to your team. But it is generally not recommended to recruit a witch until you have 3-4 RR because she WILL cause turnovers. Either directly or by eating through your rerolls.

DarkElfBBTeamSm01.jpg

I'm a bit torn on what starting lineup to go for. As I see it, there are 4 viable starter setups to go for with Dark Elves.

Lineup #1:
- 4 blitzers
- 7 linemen
- 2 rerolls
- 10k in the bank
Starting with all 4 blitzers makes it slightly less dangerous to block and conserves the limited amount of rerolls we have, so we can spend them on critical ball handling instead. 2 rerolls is a lot less than we'd like, but with elven players beign expensive as hell, them's the breaks. having f MA7 players on the pitch should also give us solid presence everywhere.

Lineup #2:
- 2 blitzers
- 2 runners
- 7 linemen
- 3 rerolls
This is the "elfball" setup. They don't hit hard at all with only 2 blitzers. But they start with a third reroll already there. This is a long term build that will need several matches before it really begins to shine.

Lineup #3:
- 1 Bitch Elf
- 3 Blitzers
- 7 Linemen
- 2 Rerolls
AKA the "Fuck Everything, Trust In Nuffle" setup. It's similar to lineup #1, except one of the reliable blitzers is traded for a supremely unreliable rookie witch elf. If the dice are with me, this gives me the most oppertunities to cause havoc. But it's far, FAR more likely the Witch will gobble up all of our rerolls like the greedy whore she is, causing us to fail all our subsequent attempts to pick up the ball.

Lineup #4:
- 1 Blitzer
- 10 Linemen
- 4 rerolls
- 30k in the bank
The "What do you mean we're not playing LRB4?" build. It's really shitty in LRB5+. Back in the good old days when you had to sink at least 70k into starting fan factor to get games, the all-linemen build for Dark Elves was the only way to get 3 rerolls out of the gate. Now it's the 4 rerolls build. It's not *terrible* per se, but until we get more positionals it's going to be severely outgunned.

Of the 4 lineups, I'd say 1 is probably the sensible option. Lineup #3 does have potential. But whether it's potential for awesome or for the team to get completely wrecked in their first match and being unable to recover is anyone's guess. It's probably the latter. There are probably also some lineups with assassins in them, but assassins are kind of crap. :|

Last edited:

Whitewolf

Novice
If there's a spot for blitzer i would like to apply.
This team is going to fail whitout me because if you don't have a monster slayer how are you gonna take down the opposing team big guy.
My signature move is for injuring an opponent is quick kick in the groin followed by a knee in the face.
The race tha better represent the codex is obviously the dwarves because what's not to love in a race of drunkard grognards
My favourite food is venison cooked in any manner.

Also go with lineup 3

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Lineup 1 is probably the best, but lineup3 will make for a much more interesting lp.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
MATCH DAY! FIRST MATCH!
I'll do a fancy announcement post with the roster and newspaper and all at some later point. This update took way longer than expected and I need sleep.
Sign-ups are still open. We're going to need reserves and replacements when people get injured.

( Match stats and replay on FUMBBL )

Our first match is against lizardmen. They've foregone the traditional Kroxigor in favour of additional rerolls and an apothecary. They also have a couple of games under their belt, so some of their skinks have side step. Since the saurii are underdeveloped, it should be a managable match-up for us if we can keep them marked without losing too many players.

First half kickoff
The saurii win the coin toss and elect to recieve. We set up in a formation you're going to see often. rules dictate we must have at least 3 players on the line of scrimmage and a maximum of 2 players in each of the wide zones. This setup gives the opponent a minimal amount of our players to pummel in turn 1 while keeping stacked tackle zones across the entire height of the pitch. The kick off roll is cheering fans (+1 reroll for both teams) and we get a perfect scatter roll, the ball landing all the way back in the opposing teams endzone.
15MzMqT.png

Lizards turn 1
The lizard seem to be more interested in Blood than Bowl, and immediately begin punching at our Line of scrimmage instead of moving his skinks to position. Drew and RK47 simply step out of the sauriis reach (pushback), Shiteatingnibbledick stumbled and eats grass. But Whitewolf will have none of this. As the lizards use their blitz move to send a saurii into his face, he launches into a beautiful uppercut that makes the lizard go down instead of him! Turnover, and we're in the perfect position to put pressure on him!
wsUsZyR.png

Kodex Turn 1
It's tempting to go all-in offensive at this point. But it's dangerous to underestimate the MA8 + dodge skinks ability to exploit an unlucky roll on your part. The lineelves are set up to form a defensive line to contain the saurii. In the meantime, 2 groups are sent forward to put pressure on the ball before he can form a cage around it. Whitewolf and Stompa at the top mark one of the skinks. In the bottom, Scrooge blitzes an exposed skink and knocks it into the dirt. It is carried off the pitch. Bruised and unconscious, but not seriously injured. Roxor follows in her wake, eager to get her hands on the ball.
3YeVr8Z.png

Lizard turn 2
As planned, the saurii scatter to try and deal with the invaders. Scrooge and Phoenix are knocked down by saurii. But from here, we should be able to keep them from converging and forming a cage for the skinks. The skinks fall back towards their endzone to protect the ball. They fail their initial pickup and burn a reroll. Then they attempt (and fail) a handoff, ending their turn.
0lQQL1q.png

Kodex turn 2, Lizard turn 3, Kodex turn 3
Everything is playing into our hands. ERYFKRAD moves forward in the bottom and lends a second assist to the saurus down there. This allows Scrooge to blitz it for 2 dice and frees Darth roxor from the tackle zone. We use superior numbers in the top and middle to further bully and mark the saurii, keeping them from falling further back to assist the skinks. Finally, since we haven't used any team rerolls this turn, Roxor decides to go for glory. with his agility, he can pick up the ball in 1 tackle zone on a 3+ (which he does), he dodges away from the skinks, using the free reroll from his dodge skill to reroll the 1 into a 4. Finally, he makes a short pass to ERYFKRAD, since the skinks won't be able to gang up on him as easily. Roxor proves the superiority of the potato diet with a beautiful display of technique and the teams first Star Player Point. :salute:
RxSR5Dp.png

But wait! There's more! The saurii who tries to blitz ERYFKRAD fails his second Go For It roll and faceplants in the grass. A loud popping sound is hurt. Groin Sprain! This serious injury puts the saurus out of commision for the rest of the game, and the next game as well! :incline:
ERYFKRAD is in position to score, but Roxor needs the Star Player Points more. A quick pass on a 2+, 2+ roll gives ERYFKRAD a SPP and leaves Roxor with the ball for a touchdown and a 1-0 lead!

U5oLma9.png

And a beautifully executed one it was too! the lizards simply weren't prepared for our early aggression. Roxor is bound to be pleased with himself after that virtuoso ball fondling he just pulled off.

First half, second drive
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. We line up same as before. The skink Scrooge knocked out wakes up in time for the second drive, but we're still 1 man ahead thanks to the saurus injuring itself. The kickoff is another perfect scatter. The kickoff roll is "nice weather", which basically does nothing.
wFxvqTG.png

The saurii seem content to batter away at the sacrificial lineelves I offer up to them. Making sure that the saurii are marked by the less expensive players, our unmarked players edge around his formation to get at the vulnerable skinks in the rear. (Also, from this point on, I think I'll stick to colour-coding the arrows to match the team colours).
BGz2V1E.png

Whitewolf sees his chance to increase our numerical advantage. Running up to a prone skink, he gives it a good and proper stomping. The skink is carried off the pitch on a streatcher! :incline:
kvpYOqQ.png

But tragedy strikes as an entirely unreasonable referee blows his whistle! The skink was clearly still moving and it was an entirely legal tackle! The ref will hear none of it, and Whitewolf is sent off the pitch for the remainder of the match.
:x

For a moment, it looks like the Lizards might actually pummel through us (bastard kept rolling pows even though he was out of reroll and had no players with block). Jaedar managed to put a stop to it though, when the ball carrier ended up placed outside of its cage. ERYFKRAD was quick to lend a tackle zone to the dropped ball. Not even the wildest blessings of Nuffle will save you when you're a lizard coach who doesn't keep his skinks protected.
prGISYF.png

With the saurii marked by linemen, it's an elf vs skink mosh pit on our side of the pitch. Drew gets himself knocked out (the pansy), but ERYFKRAD manages to cause a soldid badly hurt on a block and RK stomps a prone skink into the knockout box without any interference from the pesky ref. With none of our players in position to get the ball all the way down the pitch, the first half closes with a 1-0 lead for Kodexia.
uJW29eT.jpg

I am very pleased with how we handled outselves in the first half. It's clear the lizards don't know what they're doing. Their coach is blinded by his lust for pummeling elves with saurii and leaves his skinks exposed all the time. I'm expecting you people to score at least twice in the second half. Roxor. You've done excellent. But I'm going to need you to play more of a supportive role now. We need experience spread across as many players as possible to gain skills and make up for the lousy team cohesion.

This time we're recieving and things are looking good. Both the KO'ed skinks woke up during the halftime show. Drew didn't, becausehe's a girly man who can't roll with the punches. :rpgcodex:
While we don't have as much of a numerical advantage like I was hoping, we have proven way better at exploiting openings. And this time we won't have to fight for possession of the ball.

The saurii cluster up, making it impossible for us to get a solid amount of assists in. No matter. We're not interested in saurii. We're after those delightfully squishy skinks.
Undead Phoenix has been whining on steam about me not giving him a chance, so I assign him to the quarterback role. I'm sure me giving him a chance won't come back to bite me in the ass.
The scatter on the kickoff is pretty decent. Kickoff event is brilliant coaching. Naturally, I am the most brilliant of coaches, earning us an additional reroll for this half. :smug:
tgQFL9z.png

The linemen keep the saurii contained, while several of our key players slip past the skinks. Scrooge is open in the bottom and in range to score a touchdown. All Phoenix needs is to roll 2+ on a GFI and 3+ on a short pass to give her the ball for a solid turn 2 touchdown.
R0Bfyj6.png

But Phoenix is an irredeemable scalefag. Too busy ogling dem tails, he trips over his own feet. His 2+ GFI turns into a 1. He then wastes one of our precious rerolls turning it into another 1. Scrooge is left hanging as our incompetent lineman eats grass and drops the ball.
:rage:
9Curwkt.png

The skinks try to claim the ball, but it is still slippery with Phoenixes saliva and bounces all over the place.
K3PjoNn.png

ERYFKRAD shows Phoenix how the pros do it. Dodging away from the saurus marking him (2+), he picks up the ball in the tackle zone next to the saurus Phoenix was salivating over. (3+, used reroll) He then dodges away from that saurus (2+) and passes the ball to Scrooge (2+, 2+), who runs to the endzone for our second

sZ3xRkV.png

U5oLma9.png

That was way closer to disaster than we needed it to be. It is clear Phoenix can not be trusted to contain his base urges against scalies. He will spend the remainder of the match on the Line of Sacrifice.

Second half, second drive
Since we were the ones who scored, we have to kick off. We're back to our familiar line-up. Drew remains in the KO box. The lazy bastard obviously didn't read the clause in his contract that states players who don't play for the full match don't get paid. the kickoff roll is changing weather. Instead of nice bloodbowl weather, the blasted sun comes out! The sun is a natural enemy of the average basement-dwelling codexian. It will raise the difficulty of all attempts at passing the ball by 1, as the daylight burns our sensitive eyes.
zNQWrFX.png

The lizards continue their tradition of pummeling first. This plays neatly into our strategy, as he invariably ends up using a reroll (you can only use one team reroll per turn) on one of the blocks. This makes his skink unable to use it to pick up the ball, which leaves an opening for Scrooge to rush past the mid field mosh pit and threaten possession.
dAMGoK2.png

Stompa and Roxor move up to assist her. Scrooge decides there's no time like the present, picks up the ball and tries for a second touchdown. But for reasons known only to herself, Scrooge decided to wear her high heels to the game. (Go for it. 2+ to succeed. Rolls 1, rerolls inot another 1). She faceplants unceremoniously in the opposing teams endzone. The ball scatters into the spectator stands. An eager fan tosses it back into play right in front of a skink who is quick to bring it to the relative safety of the saurii.
gcAdDXv.png

God damn it, Scrooge. :x

From there on, there is little we can do. We're out of rerolls and the skinks are in the middle of a saurus cage. The lizards still have 3 turns left at this point and manage to bring the score from 2-0 to 2-1 in turn 8.

Looking at the stats, it was clear that the lizards did the brunt of the rolling in this match. They threw more than twice as many blocks as we did. The opposing coach was inexperienced and played right into my hands in this regard. None of his saurii had block, so I kept serving them linemen to punch every turn. Elves are a tempting target to attack, and his saurii ate through his rerolls, stopping his skinks from securing the ball. This locked down his heavy hitters and allowed our blitzers and witch to exploit his weakness in positioning. At least until we got greedy and Nuffle punished us.

The 50k winnings are quite nice. Conventional wisdom would see us investing in an apothecary immediately. But I'm going to press our luck and see if we can get 50k+ without any injuries in the next match as well. A third reroll would go a long way towards making you guys less unreliable.
37NIBHE.png

The match MVP is assigned randomly. Jaedar sure didn't deserve it, as he did very little of note this match.
- Darth Roxor on the other hand, played a very solid match. Scoring a touchdown and a pass puts him at 4/6 SPP needed for a skill-up. I'm hoping we can secure those last points next match, either with 2 passes or a touchdown.
- I tried to get Scrooge a skill-up, but her untimely faceplant in the opposing teams endzone put an end to that plan. Seriously, girl. No drinking on the pitch.
- ERYFKRAD demonstrated his beserker heritage with a Badly Hurt injury on a skink. He even managed a pair of completions. Alongside Roxor and Scrooge, he's one of the main contenders for earning a skill in the next match.
- Whitewolf got himself ejected by the ref for his beautiful, nasty, groin-stomping foul. But he took a skink with him. That's the kind of initiative I like to see. Perhaps specialized Dirty Player training awaits sometime in your future son.
- Undead Phoenix gets the dubious honour of being the player that me rage the most this match. His pathetic failed go for it came at the worst of times. Only sheer dumb luck saved us from giving away a humiliating touchdown at that point.
KNf1o2x.png

There's not much to be said for his team that I haven't already, so I'll just leave his player stats here. None of them performed remarkable in any way.
kombgIu.png

Whew. I'll have to find a way to streamline the process. This update took about 3x as long as I intended it to.

Last edited:
Good update. I just need to get slightly more familiar with the rules on this. It's like watching American Football, looks cool and all but I don't understand shit.

Shiteatingnibbledick

Nibbledick, I like that.

EDIT:

Just noticed

Sorry shiteatingnippledick. If I named a player after you, they'd delete the entire team.

HEOJs.gif

Last edited:

RK47

Patron
Rookie Lizards are pretty much turnover city, lacking in Ballhandling skills, or basic blocking.
It's remarkable he didn't just collapse entirely from turnovers.
We're lucky nobody got hurt. Replacements for DE is a bitch.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
:incline:

You can tell the lizard coach was too BALD and too FEWLISH by the way he left his players with default names. How can you hope to win with default names?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
No such things as default names on FUMBBL. Although it did seem like he used some Lizard name generator with the way their names meandered on. :P

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Good update! Also it's not my fault I fell over, the pitch was just in bad shape :codexisfor:

The game looks very interesting, I only understand half but I might try it. It has STATS after all!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Ogres? Sounds painful. :love:

Cannot login though, even as a spectator, you need an account?

Will have to wait. Currently at work.

RK47

Patron
Good update! Also it's not my fault I fell over, the pitch was just in bad shape :codexisfor:

The game looks very interesting, I only understand half but I might try it. It has STATS after all!

If stabby can lose at it, so can you, woman. :smug:
Also tried to spectate, it asks for password.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
GOD DAMN IT SCROOGE AND NIPPLES! STOP ROLLING ONES! :x'

We've had 3 scoring chances in the first half if you could've made a 2+ roll

RK47

Patron
Women and Mongols. :roll:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom