Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

argan

Augur
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/503417-dances-and-balls/

Next stop for Bioware: Emotionally engaging dancing simulator creator.

I WANT A CHOICE OF FANCY DRESSES. FANCY ORLESIAN DRESSES AND MASKS.

Seriously, I was so mad in MotA because the outfit they used for Hawke was clearly only designed with male Hawke in mind and look SO RIDICULOUS on female Hawke. Not because it was pants-- disappointing, but ultimately fine with me--but the design and proportions in relation to female Hawke's model.

But THIS...this is Orlais! And a fancy new engine! And we're faction leaders, not somebody trying to break into a house! WE MUST LOOK GOOD. I want minimum 2 dresses and 2 suits, suitable for both male and female inquisitors.

I would also be okay with race-specific clothing, since that makes sense and is still also variety.

I know it won't happen. But I can dream. Of qunari in frilly dresses and marie antionette wigs.

Yeah...

Alonebadman

Educated
Bioware should force people to wear a potato sack going to the ball because they're broke as fuck murder hobos. So what you're with the Inquistion? Bitch this is fantasy stand in cheese-eaters, you're too poor to hang with cheese-lords.

Better yet, to make the game bearable you should be able to be constantly intoxicated option for responses to get through all the clever witticisms and scathing sarcasm.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Visual analogy:
9MeVvCl.gif

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
Odds are some very unmemorable character should be romanceable. Why? Because this is the Bioware fandom.

On a side note, since I haven't been on Bioware sites a long time, what happened to BSN? The new word-white forums look godawful.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
Aside from the new look, they basically got rid of all the fluff like blogs, non-thread polls,etc and are more strictly regulating the groups(they're visable to all now and OT ones aren't allowed).

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
I have no idea who the guy is, though I never made it past Act I in DA2. The wiki says he was in DA:O, but I can't remember him.

Valestein

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In
He was some templar that appeared during the mage tower quest and was trapped by some magic or some shit(I'd have an easier time remembering my own birth).

Oh and it's been confirmed that he's a "LI" in DAI. Biowarian fanwanking FTW.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have no idea who the guy is, though I never made it past Act I in DA2. The wiki says he was in DA:O, but I can't remember him.
He was some templar that appeared during the mage tower quest and was trapped by some magic or some shit(I'd have an easier time remembering my own birth).

Oh and it's been confirmed that he's a "LI" in DAI. Biowarian fanwanking FTW.

Cullen was also a major character in DA2 - Meredith's second-in-command.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/113...ex-and-mass-effect-titles-to-debut-at-e3.html
While we have no factual evidence to back up such claims, NeoGAF contributor Ahsan Rasheed has tweeted a few posts suggesting that the rumored Deus Ex and Mass Effect titles that Eidos Montreal and BioWare have been working on are set to be revealed at E3 next month. Additionally, he adds that the Mass Effect subtitle will be seven characters in length:

Next gen Deus Ex shown off at E3 though, supposedly.

Mass Effect gonna be shown off at E3 too. Different name.

It's not going to be called Mass Effect 4 - its going to be Mass Effect: _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thanks, Gaming Bolt.

Lancehead

Liturgist
I would also be okay with race-specific clothing, since that makes sense and is still also variety.
This is a good suggestion if implemented for npcs--race and culture specific clothing.

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
It's going to be some shitty prequel, because that's the least interesting thing to do. Mass Effect: Origins, Mass Effect: Reapers, Mass Effect: Retards... Whatever.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
It's going to be some shitty prequel, because that's the least interesting thing to do. Mass Effect: Origins, Mass Effect: Reapers, Mass Effect: Retards... Whatever.
Wouldn't be surprised. They'd have a hard time setting it after ME3 unless they jumped ahead a few hundred years and if they did that, how would we have dozens of pointless cameos?

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Prequels could be interesting...but not for the series where you know that in the end everything will be fucked up. At least sequels after retarded ME3 could be daring in attempts to fix the shit.

Alonebadman

Educated
Alien Protagonist but you can only play Hanar or Elcor, no bisexual tentacle women or four balled space turtles. You're super stupid and paranoid and believe Samurai Space Aliens are your gods or you are a super retarded space elephant whose one benefit is you can become a walking tank that goes "WHOOMP" every time you shoot a plasma round into dirty lesser aliens.

BSN is forever a blight upon the finer discussions of RPGS. For every blue moon sensible thread like "How are the stats and build options/skill trees for min-maxing" you get an X want to fuck(romance) random up to ten. People complain about the gameplay getting in the way of the story like Ham burglar. Gaider offers second rate novels in their DA universe. Go read that if you want your deep achievements. I'll be reading the Black Company which did it better nearly thirty years ago hahaha.

Last edited:

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bioware guy: Our latest installment will feature all of the features fans have been aching for for years. Finally, players of all of the genders will be able to enjoy fashion in high detail, with clothing collection and customization being every bit as complex and deep as you want it. Besides that Bioware makes more advancement, as always, in the prestigious field of fake relationships, by allowing you to have a relationship with whatever gender you want. Additionally our new game will allow you to settle down in an ordinary life, which shows the diversity of our art. New technology allows characters to make the most jaw droppingly realistic kissy faces, and allow you to break free of the shackles of social oppression in real time.

Interviewer: What about the gameplay?

Bioware guy: The what now?

Oesophagus

Arcane
Wouldn't be surprised. They'd have a hard time setting it after ME3 unless they jumped ahead a few hundred years and if they did that, how would we have dozens of pointless cameos?

I like how they defeat the idea of exploring space by making the galaxy feel incredibly small.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom