Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Most fisted posts

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You bropunched this post.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Yeah that's the one.

well if it supports linq you should be able to query the db with something like this

var chosenUser = Users.First(u => u.Id == {context}.userId);
var mostFistedPost = user.Posts.OrderByDescending (p => p.Brofists).FirstOrDefault();

DraQ

Arcane
i think i've suggested this already but anyway:

while you're coding this, you could also code a "OTP page" that would find pairs of users that fist each other frequently. The total number of the requited fistings would be the otp rating of the pair. This way much drama and lulz could be had when we single out those people.
Circlejerk page? Me likes.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
My most fisted post is about a retarded canine and my second-most fisted post is about a crustacean solving a Rubik's cube puzzle.

Clearly I am a valuable and productive member of this society.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Thanks DU :love:

Some stuff I haven't seen before

VcPeO8G.gif

t2e8lk8.png

TBS_Surf.jpg

TBS_Dicksmok.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Monty

Arcane

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Due to me craving a little attention yesterday and some shenanigans on behalf of the forum admins, the most fisted post of all time on the Codex (felipepepe's epic Top RPGs result) is being threatened by a post about... Moon Moon. :nocountryforshitposters:

Unwanted
Douchebag! Shitposter
Due to me craving a little attention yesterday and some shenanigans on behalf of the forum admins, the most fisted post of all time on the Codex (felipepepe's epic Top RPGs result) is being threatened by a post about... Moon Moon. :nocountryforshitposters:

anYV30L_700b_v3.jpg

The most appreciated post award goes to... Funny pictures of dogs.
Who said it had to be about RPGs?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom