Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Xeno-ITZ: Ultimate doom expansion set for Kodexia

Baron Dupek

Arcane
What update?

Dead Guy

Cipher
How do I get into this chickenshit outfit?

truWenV.jpg

Good job, signing up for dying horribly while waiting for summer sale.

ALchymist

Educated
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex USB, 2014
Methinks I have strayed far afield from mine home country. What manner of beasts are these that be thine enemies? And yet I trow th'art on the side of justice and I would pledge my sword to thy cause an thou hast need of it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Update will be on Thursday™, or when Scrooge updates her Football Manager LP. Whichever comes first. :troll:

(Got a new job a couple of days ago. Lots of new shit to learn. It's seriously eating into my gaming time. And with Divinity: Original Sin on the horizon, things are looking bleak for this LP).

34scell

Augur
Alternatively, you could play openxcom with proper dreadnoughts...

Description:

This addon includes
Hovertank/Laser
Sectopod/Laser
Sectopod/Plasma

Hovertank/Laser

Alien technology has given the HWP a new lease of life. The added maneuverability of air travel and the power of laser is a lethal combination.

Sectopod Construction
The reverse engineering of the Alien Sectopod is complete. Once the principles of their design are understood, and the functions of each component are known, then it is possible to rebuild these types of bipedal HWP. Requiring less energy to move, more power is available to the main weapon. Replacing the psionic-link control with our tank AI crippled brother proved the most difficult.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Update will be on Thursday™, or when Scrooge updates her Football Manager LP. Whichever comes first. :troll:

(Got a new job a couple of days ago. Lots of new shit to learn. It's seriously eating into my gaming time. And with Divinity: Original Sin on the horizon, things are looking bleak for this LP).

I accept that challenge :smug:

hostergaard

Educated
Sign me up! I wanna be a space pirate soldier who fights for alien loot the survival of humanity!

Yarr! I mean; Oorah!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom