Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Akkudakku

Arbiter
One more WQS level and we are the copy machine of doom!

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Elfberserker said:
Cao'er will kill us thought...Healing is kind of her domain man.

As a professional physician Cao'er would be delighted to have a colleague present I am sure. Ameretat could even teach her a few things to better heal Jing when he is injured. Don't deny this fine opportunity to make Cao'er better in bed a better physician, it would be a crime to deny her that.

Pfft.
Cao'er is fine in bed as she is. I mean what can beat a vibrator in our ass, when we do dumb mistakes tender and delicated loving hands like hers.
But I must admit that it's tempting her to learn new better bet techniques healing techniques.

Flopping to ABA23A for healing and mother antics in our group.

I kind wanted to take new Amesha spentas to improve them or Guardian of metal for sheer Fuck yeah techniques and coolness.

Last edited:

Kayerts

Arcane
1A because duh.
2B -- I think 2A requires us to train Qilin, for various security and psychological reasons; see my reasoning about that.
3A, I for obvious reasons, II because Manah's boring and Ameretat will put further strain on our already jealous harem
4B -- Fuck bitches, get +1 swords.
e: Assign Armaiti to teach Qilin; that should suffice for the purpose of providing a good showing at the challenge.

asxetos

Augur
1A: B would lead to interesting choices as treave suggests but i admit i am too much of a pussy to pick it.
2A: No reason to hide anything since we didnt take the sword and we will have Saint's arm (this is a combo choice with 1A).
3A I,II: Yunzi's identity has been revealed and ours will be revealed shortly too i guess. We might need the backup. Might flop Haurvatat to someone else though.
4A: Teach Qilin ofc.

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
treave a question, seems there is nothing about Yifang in the update, could we get a short writeup on what happened to her?

Esquilax

Arcane
Wait, so despite the fact that we lost our arm, Shun's help in boosting our WQS skills still means that it negates the stat loss? Fuck the arm, we really don't need it after all!

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Wait, so despite the fact that we lost our arm, Shun's help in boosting our WQS skills still means that it negates the stat loss? Fuck the arm, we really don't need it after all!

Well Yeah, expect it's all because of popamole WQS, so it's not badass.
:troll:

Esquilax

Arcane
Indeed, Elfberserker, we must remove our arm as penance for our popamole.

Anyways, for my vote:

B: We don't need the arm. The WQS has negated the stat loss, and now we can devote ourselves to become a unique Taiji badass with Big Wang's bullshit matrix moves. Cao'er will be pissed, but thankfully, Armaiti has an amputee fetish, so really this is just the gift that keeps on giving. The arm was holding us back from our true potential, thank God it's gone. -1 ARM +1 TAIJI SWORDS

B: Whatever lol, these guys have a fake swords, the Emperor has the real thing. They can't do shit to him, Nie Wuxing and his cronies are pathetic, fuck 'em. Best to also hold off just a bit longer on revealing our Fire Lordship because...

A I III: ... we're bring the Amesha Spenta with us. Let's just hold them back a little longer. Vairya's the obvious pick, but I like Manah's animal powers. Sounds like an interesting and unique skill set in wuxia, so I'm intrigued by it. Other than control over animals like with the messenger pigeons, what sort of combat skills and techniques does Manah bring to the table, treave?

B: Sorry Qilin, you're sweet and you'll always be my bottom bitch, but to fully immerse Jing in the full potential that his one-handedness entails, we must devote ourselves completely to our training.

Baltika9

Arcane
Whoever we take, I want one oldfag Amesha to keep our newfags in line. Including Jing.

I also want to hear of our Cult's history.

tropic

Scholar
One-armed badmofo or swordmaster zombie arm??

Tough choice! I love this update!

Rex Feral

Prophet
We are fucking prohibited from a lot of cool moves such as

Splashing Tail of the Black Tortoise – A rapid attack that involves the use of the scabbard as a defensive measure, drawing the sheathed sword in a simultaneous slash in a style that combines both defense and offense.

The Twin Dragons Drawing Water - The middle point of the Eighteen Palms: this move allows the practitioner to execute a different Xianglong Palm move with each hand simultaneously.

The Charging Dragon Shatters The Wall – A flying palm strike where the practitioner launches himself at the enemy in an explosive lunge.

The Dragon’s Flight Shakes The Earth – Summoning every ounce of qi in the practitioner’s body for a desperation attack, a double palm strike that exudes the most power in the technique.

Vote 1A bros so that our 18 palms don't become useless

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
B - that's as much of an opportunity as it is a loss. Granted, I was tempted to do it for a second... but I just don't see enough reasons to.
B - I don't have a strong preference one way or the other, but I want to keep the girls away from Nie's group.
A (I, II) - I miss our Amesha Spenta dearly. If we do summon them, I prefer Vairya for obvious reasons (if we summon help, might as well go for the strongest one), and Haurvatat for Yunzi's sake.
A - Qilin is worth her weigh in gold, and probably more than that. No effort is wasted on her.

treave, what did Madam Nie try?
Following that, Madam Nie had made a surprising attempt on her own to take Qilin with her.
Did she try to take her by force? It does not look like her style.

What happened with Yunzi? What was the result of het encounter with Su Cheng and Liu Ye?

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Wait,What!?
Our current one armed status prevents us being kenjutsu master!?
:shunthenonbeliever:
Not that I voted leaving us armless.
Fuck one armed badass image, I want to be badass Kenjutsu swordmaster and no popamole accusation shall stop me.

New and hopefully final flop from me.

A
We keep our badass kenjutsu first move and gain Cao'er points.

B
Secret TRAINING MONTAGE

A23
Haurvati (2) for hilarious mother antics and Manan (3) for thinker and interesting techniques for our group.

A
Waifu needs help

Esquilax

Arcane
A (I, III) - I miss our Amesha Spenta dearly. If we do summon them, I prefer Vairya for obvious reasons (if we summon help, might as well go for the strongest one), and Haurvatat for Yunzi's sake.

Haurvatat is II, bro. However, summoning Vairya, the strongest of our Amesha Spenta could create a problem for us, provided we take the Sword Saint's arm for our own; without Shangguan around as a worthy opponent anymore, a guy like Vairya is going to be a very tempting fight for Master Zhang, who is probably pissed off that he didn't get a chance to test himself against someone challenging. Given both of their brutal styles and the fact that Master Zhang has killed off a few Amesha Spenta already, it's only a matter of time until a showdown between them takes place. And really, as tough as Vairya is, given the Southern Maniac's experience and Nippon Adventure power boost, this fight would favour Zhang Jue.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom