Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Rex Feral

Prophet
I doubt they drink. And there's enough reason not to trust them, based on that.

Elfberserker

Liturgist

There will be always reason to drink...Always.

It's like you suspect something ludicrous like Nie Wuxing, the upstanding citizien is actually backstabbing schemer.
Of course we can trust him
:troll::troll::troll:.....:troll:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Oh, they drink alright:
Shangguan Chuji nonchalantly strolled up to the fallen Vahista and sat himself on the body. “So, what are you waiting for? Bring me some wine,” he gestured at Bai Jiutian. “I hear the Huashan Sect never goes anywhere without bringing at least two tankards. Brother Nie should have cultivated a fine stock this year.”
It's just that drinking what they serve might be bad for your health.

Tribute

Arbiter
Has it occurred to anyone else that War God Jing's personal banner is a flaming one-eyed snake? :codexisfor:

Nevill

Arcane
Not sure about the last smiley.

We followed the call of the dong, and it never steered us wrong. It is only fitting that it now leads the others, as well.

Actually, if you think about it, the fate of the world now depends on where the flaming one-eyed snake goes. :salute:

Hmmm... if we rename the God of War ending into Dong ending, I will be inclined to keep it.

Nevill

Arcane
The ending. Our dong belongs to Cao'er, it's not like we can decide what to do with it. Though I wonder why the girl had to grow the replacements in the tube when we are effectively immortal.

Of course, an inquiry about our harem size in the ending is in order. The DEMONZ could have twisted our desire for heroics, but it could not have perverted something that already was. Think of all the poor maidens we would be able to save as we plunge the world into chaos! Isn't that how we recruit new members for our Cults, anyway, seeing how we call them 'family'?

Baltika9

Arcane
A mercenary company of hawt fanatical women in leather bodygloves led by Xu Jing, the Dong of War.
eagle-tear.jpg

Glorious.

Nevill

Arcane
treave,
Re: traveling, Wudang will be going regardless. Just that in B they'll also be regarded as your 'representative' when they meet the Emperor, and they'll act to help you gather information since you won't be keeping close to Nie.
Does this mean that we do not plan on seeing the Emperor? So we are heading the same way with Wuxing for a while, but we are not going to present the sword together once we reach Chang'an (or maybe we don't even intend to go there in the first place)? I thought that we would stick to our proposal regardless of the choice, but maybe it's not the case? Then again, the proposal did include traveling together as a symbolic gesture of 'sharing the burden'.

I'll withhold my 2nd vote for now and switch to 2X.

If the answer is 'yes', I'll probably switch to 2A, too.

If only somebody told me how to explain Vairya away. :lol:

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Now, Now.

Why do you hate Glorius gentlemen like Nie Wuxing or that nice taishan master whatever-was-his name?
Trust me, after one drinking session we will be best buddies FOREVAR

+M+M+M:M:M:M:M
:ehue:
Black Dragon Society head honchos I was thinking about bro :p they deserve to die for our lovely eye!

Also I want fiery Qi and a fiery left Qi eye! And lazors!

Elfberserker

Liturgist
treave,
Re: traveling, Wudang will be going regardless. Just that in B they'll also be regarded as your 'representative' when they meet the Emperor, and they'll act to help you gather information since you won't be keeping close to Nie.
Does this mean that we do not plan on seeing the Emperor? So we are heading the same way with Wuxing for a while, but we are not going to present the sword together once we reach Chang'an (or maybe we don't even intend to go there in the first place)? I thought that we would stick to our proposal regardless of the choice, but maybe it's not the case? Then again, the proposal did include traveling together as a symbolic gesture of 'sharing the burden'.

I'll withhold my 2nd vote for now and switch to 2X.

If the answer is 'yes', I'll probably switch to 2A, too.

If only somebody told me how to explain Vairya away. :lol:

Fake mustaches and turbans?
:lol:

Nevill

Arcane
Fake mustaches and turbans?
:lol:
But how do you hide the MANLINESS?

And the moustache would only make him more intimidating, like the Abbott Fangci:
jinpachi.jpg

It's funny, though, that I have no idea what Vairya looks like. The only description we've got of him was the one during our battle at the Black Tigers Valley, and it only mentioned his build.

Also, treave, did Qilin never take another pet again? I thought there were some Wudu techniques that rely on them:
“Well, she was beyond my ability to fight in a proper duel, after my initial trap failed. I underestimated her agility and she was cunning enough not to fall for most of my tricks. That, and the tournament frowns on using snakes in a fight."
Will we never see another Xiaoqing? :(

Last edited:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Manliness cannot be hidden nor covered for it's us as we are it.
To hide manliness is to hide your true nature like trying to appear intelligence on internet forums only to fail miserably.

Lets us not cover our glory, but let it shine brightly freely and unrestrained, blinding people with it's glorious awe.
That's is the blessing and curse of manliness.

Alternative we could make him appear as....Sailor or MAnly hunter!
Just give him fake beard and casket of wine then there will be no problem.

Nevill

Arcane
Also, I've been rereading this discuss and stumbled upon this:
To start off with, it's faster, lighter, and sharper than any short sword. That means there are certain moves that can only work with the Yuchang Sword, where other blades would be too ungainly to pull them off with. Also, there are other attributes. Which you may discover in time, if it isn't taken from you along with your balls.
We've been wielding Yuchang sword for - what, five? - years now, but we didn't notice anything special about it. The other Great Swords have some gimmicks, like instilling fear or being almost invisible, but the only unique thing we know about the Yuchang Blade so far is that it handles better than the other swords. It was hinted that there might be other unique properties to it... but are there, really?

Elfberserker

Liturgist
There might be.
It's just that we haven't used it much since we have been pretty much unarmed fighter.
I suspect we discover those abilities the more we fight/experiment with the sword.

Unless...You know...It feeds on balls to release the special ability or requires vagina..

Kayerts

Arcane
After the next update, it will be revealed that it turns into a powerful light saber capable of cleaving through any substance in the world, but only in the hand of a one-armed swordsman.

Nevill

Arcane
After the next update, it will be revealed that it turns into a powerful light saber capable of cleaving through any substance in the world, but only in the hand of a one-armed swordsman.
That's perfect. When we feel like we need a buff, we can tear our own arm off. When we are done, Cao'er will strap it right back.

Jester

Arbiter
Something like Rance blade?

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Naw the blade has built in dildo/vibrator BUT it only activates for Emei nuns. Thats why they wanted it back so much.

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Sooooo when was treave'o supposed to get his hands on a real personal computing device thingmajig?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Nah, can't afford to get a copy at the moment.

Does this mean that we do not plan on seeing the Emperor?

In B you are not technically part of the convoy, but there's nothing stopping you from swooping in at the last minute and going ,"hey guys I'm here, so let's present that sword together".

Also, treave, did Qilin never take another pet again?

She has plenty, I just don't go into detail about it.

I'll tally and update in about 12 hours.

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
I'll give a key if you want it treave. A small gift for the many you've given with your CYOA.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom