Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Kawaii Codex - Let's Read Biomega

lightbane

Arcane
So, I'm supposed to believe the bear wanted this weird as fuck world to exist??? Oh well, it could be worse, at least it's not Skrymm...

Destroid

Arcane
TMAmG.jpg

nFDhn.jpg

GkpAh.jpg

UAzai.jpg

XbK5P.jpg

0BPeg.jpg

Sm8cA.jpg

wSp0h.jpg

q0bJw.jpg

zUKHi.jpg

kYMpQ.jpg

6vUWI.jpg

Fdmzi.jpg

lS45Z.jpg

hQXef.jpg

lx7nh.jpg

fQjLi.jpg

i1zoR.jpg

wU5Zb.jpg

32Y9H.jpg

zaLzw.jpg

glL96.jpg

xynVa.jpg

PB8nD.jpg

Z1LvG.jpg

RewR3.jpg

iwjnF.jpg

a9dXA.jpg

ej4Ue.jpg

Em2Gn.jpg

hostergaard

Educated
:hmmm: Well then. The first part was pretty good, the second part had a bit too much of jap zipity zopity zup nonsical plotline where nothing is explained and is left up to the reader to make up their confused minds about what happened. I dislike that. If I wanted to make up the up the end of the plot I would write a book, not read one (or draw one I guess). I read to experience a story, not to make one, dammit! :argh:

who is this guy supposed to be, anyway?

While I hardly managed to follow the story in its entirety I think I can clarify who the dude is at the end. He is the dude who made the bear, he is the scientist named Loew, the dude whit the pet bear. Basically, Reload was discovered on earth in some village, some imortal or whatever and Loew fell in love with her. She went to Mars for some reason, where they found some short of parasite that made the drones I think. The colony collapsed because of it and earth went to shit because of some terrorist attack and the parasites getting to earth so Reload got trapped on Mars while Leow was stuck on earth. He set out to become immortal and restore earths civilization so he could get Reload back and to that end he started microvolt corporation that became the DRF.

At some point he finds Vief Chiena (who later becomes Ion Green) who is also a immortal. He combines her DNA with his to make another male immortal. He spoons out the males immortals brain and puts his own in to become immortal and for shit and giggles he takes the male immortals brains and stuffs it in his pet bear, and then fucks of to mars to find Reload and get some of that 700 year old booty. And that is where our story starts and end, with him finding her. I am not really sure whatever they stayed on mars to become some immortal Adam and Eve or went back to earth to dick around tough.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom