Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Not to mention that we are like number 1 on suspect ion list even if we manage to somehow frame escape on incompetency of Hueshan.
We already have trickster and cunning reputation and are leader of unorthodox punch of this group...

We would definitely need outside help...A outside help with good reputation.

Tigranes

Arcane
C2, I don't see what's to be gained in cavorting with the Twins, they also seem like super stuck up boring types that I don't really want to see us waste screentime on. As for Pang, we really have very few reasons to deal with him. Nie has won this Manual hunt, let's move on and see if we can do better in fresh pastures.

Baltika9

Arcane
Or to sabotage the Nie family and deny them the yin manual. We'll see what the next update brings us, just speculating now.
Anyway, back to D:OS.

Kipeci

Arcane
I don't see what's to be gained in cavorting with the Twins, they also seem like super stuck up boring types that I don't really want to see us waste screentime on.

Practice with our arm? Basically I'm up for a fight whenever possible unless it seems that we might die from it or something, if just for the practice Jing gets. If we beat them maybe they'll whine less.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I was going to vote A1 and come up with arguments why I think it is better, but while doing so I argumented myself over to B1. Great update, I really liked the old bandit.

Absinthe

Arcane
Voting Not B.

Cao'er just warned us against overusing our arm. This is a bad idea.

Last edited:

Kipeci

Arcane
Who said we were restricted to that arm? We have plenty of other martial arts available if Jing feels he might stress it.

Absinthe

Arcane
We also don't know if it's safe to really use our neigong for now.

This is needlessly dangerous.

Last edited:

Fangshi

Arcane
A1,

Since we seem to be willing to tell the truth to our enemies we may as well go all the way. Can't wait to see what will happen when we tell them we have the Saint's arm.

I doubt we will be able to convince the Nie family to help but we will not find out till we ask so we might as well try. Not sure what we can do for the Little Tiger even if we do arrive in time for the trial though. He will be sorely missed.

kazgar

Arcane
C2

No point making things more difficult on this trip than I assume they're gonna get anyway. Fighting might impact us more than we need, and trying to curry more favours with Nie will also cause us more hassle than its worth. We'll end up paying somehow.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
We have already used our neigong. Where did the sword qi came from otherwise, the branch?

A little sparring (as opposed to a duel to the death) is something that should allow us to get back in shape, rather than harm us.

Kipeci B1
Nevill B1
ERYFKRAD C1
Kz3r0 C1
Elfberserker B2
Baltika9 B1
Akkudakku A2
ChumBucket A1
Tigranes C2
archaen B1
Grimgravy B1
asxetos B1
Rex Feral B1
TOME B1
Absinthe - Not B
Fangshi A1
kazgar C2
Lambchop19 B2
tropic C2>A2

A1 - 2
A2 - 1
B1 - 8
B2 - 2
C1 - 2
C2 - 3

Last edited:

Absinthe

Arcane
We have already used our neigong. Where did the sword qi came from otherwise, the branch?
We used order qi for that. My worry is this: Jing has the skill to tailor his neigong to the arm, and his arm is naturally suited to sword qi, but we still don't if it's safe for him to use neigong to boost his physical stats, especially chaos mode. And those two would probably duel Jing seriously.

At any rate, if Cao'er warns us against exerting ourselves, then I want to take her advice.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Eh. A single show is worth more than a thousand words.

Besides, Bai Jiutian always was somewhat of an exception, as far as our 'enemies' are concerned. We told her about WQS, too. Does it mean we should tell the rest of them?

I don't know. I just see a duel as a more productive way of re-establishing our connection with the Twins. Good swordsmanship is something you have in common. We are a bit information starved right now, so I want to pursue as many opportunities as we can - and if it takes broing it up with the Nie family, so be it. That is also the reason I want Xiaohu with us - now that he has nothing else to lose, he might as well tell us what this was all about. Might turn out to be connected with the rest of the palace plots.

Baltika9

Arcane
Wait, why A? We're pretty much informing Wuxing and his wife of our arm loss and deal with Shangguan. For what?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom