Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

mynameisnotlilly

circ

Arcane
I was looking for something unrelated which eventually lead me to Wasteland, and being in a semi-lets play mood, I decided to check on Wasteland LP's on yt.
Holy crap this guy is made of pure awesome. I'm not sure if this topic has been covered before, however, should it not have been, I hope someone seriously petitions this guy into narrating bits of Wasteland 2.

Here's the intro.

He sounds almost like Mitch Pileggi.

Moonlighting as a Wasteland youtube guy Mr Pileggi?

Comte

He's one of my favorite LPer's but unfortunately real life has caught up to him and he doesn't really upload that much anymore. His voice is awesome.

Grim Monk

Arcane
He did a "Who am I" video a while back:

I found his channel last year while looking for the intro for Wasteland...

He has also done a blind lets play of Fallout 1, and was doing one of Fallout 2.
It been interrupted due to personal issues at the start of this year.

Links:
(Fallout 1) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCB3AFCD6DC8A190D&feature=plcp
(Fallout 2) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL47DE8B56F93FE277&feature=plcp
I hope someone seriously petitions this guy into narrating bits of Wasteland 2.
Yeah, or maybe get him to do some stuff for What Remains or Mutants Rising...

thesoup

Arcane
He's a 40 year old guy larping a misandric lesbian. It's like he's a potential tra... Oh.

Giving it a pass.

circ

Arcane
I occasionally play misandric lesbians in BioWare games too. Can't say I've ever been tempted to try out a bra and panties.

Also, at this very minute - not a lesbian but female.

------------------- Fish Speaker Guild Card -----------------------

Fish Speakers: Ripley Level: 85
Hit Points: (1773/1765) Command Points: (1241/1249)
Guild Level: 1011
Guild Experience: 216,568,003/216,620,000
Profession: Warrior Rank: Inter-Galactic Force Leader
Priority 1-2-3: regen-heal-hits

Total blood available for distribution - 20.
Blood devoted to attacks is - 15.
Blood devoted to healing is - 0.
Blood devoted to regenerating endurance is - 5.

Stat Level Exp Cost Solaris Cost
Brawl: 720 1998000 499499
Smother: 545 948000 229799
Rake: 300 133800 39359
Gnaw: 300 133800 39359
Ram: 300 133800 39359

Your helmet is made of adamantium.
You are wearing neutronium claws.
You don two diamond shoulder plates.
Ferocity: 100 Endurance: 54 Ginseng: 139
Skills: Short blade weapons- 207 Dodge- 835
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What now psychology expert?

Black

Arcane
I watched his FO1 LP, quite liked it. He's a bit... slow with getting to know the game and has uh, kind of "unique" approach but I enjoyed his LPing and narration even though it took him something like 3 videos to get out of V13 caves. Wish more people like him made LPs, instead almost any LPer on youtube is an obnoxious faggot homo kid who never has anything to say but words keep coming out of his dickhole and plays only the hottest flavour of the moment, be it skyrim or me3.

Too bad for Tord, real life is a bitch.

Deleted member 11480

I know him. His BG2 LP has 844, I said 844 parts.

AFAIK it's the longest LP on youtube.

Jozoz

Prophet
He's awesome alright. I greatly enjoyed his Fallout playthroughs.

It's been a long time now, hopefully he will be back although I doubt it.

This is my favorite video of his:

Comte

I don't think he's ever coming back. Once he met his GF who he eventually married he seems to have given up LPing.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
Funny this was necro'ed, I just watched him get slaughtered by Demon Knights in BG2 the other day.

I don't think he's ever coming back. Once he met his GF who he eventually married he seems to have given up LPing.
Pretty much.

Black

Arcane
Funny this was necro'ed, I just watched him get slaughtered by Demon Knights in BG2 the other day.

Pretty much.

After DARPA, I was recruited by Kuma Games Company, a computer games company which received money from CIA to design and make special films and computer games to change the public opinion’s mindset in the Middle East and distribute them among Middle East residents free of charge. The goal of Kuma Games was to convince the people of the world and Iraq that what the US does in Iraq and other countries is good and acceptable
:hmmm:

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
His Wasteland LP is definitely amazing. Could not really get into the others though. I really dig that he is not trying too hard to be funny. Many other LPers constantly bombard you with their "funny jokes" and "witty observations", he is (mostly) mature and calm.

Bulba

Learned

Pretty much.

After DARPA, I was recruited by Kuma Games Company, a computer games company which received money from CIA to design and make special films and computer games to change the public opinion’s mindset in the Middle East and distribute them among Middle East residents free of charge. The goal of Kuma Games was to convince the people of the world and Iraq that what the US does in Iraq and other countries is good and acceptable
:hmmm:

lol I doubt that after all the rape and pillage of locals they can scrap enough money to buy pcs/consoles to play those free games... what a retarded cia plan.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom