Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Elfberserker

Liturgist
I have even brilliant plan by using LOVE!

I base it on this:
Shun lets out a chuckle of amusement, taking two steps back before darting forward again. The two Great Swords clash another time, and the pillars tremble. “Well, if you had a sister, I would have made her my Empress! But… to answer your accusation, I did say that I needed to concentrate all power in my hands. I will use every tool I have to achieve that.”

I humble present plan Love&peace.

Stage 1: steal a pretty princess dress
Stage2: Dress in pretty princess dress and make-up
Stage 3: ????
Stage4: propose Shu and become empress
Stage 5: PROFIT,PEACE AND LOVE!!!

This can't possible fail!
Don't fall into despair codex, but see the future as bright happy utopia!
:desu::kwafuckyeah:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The Empress will be expected to give birth to the successor of the throne. Thankfully, we already have two kids on the way. We don't even need to lie that they are our own.

That way we'll secure the Emperor's seat for our children as well. OMG, it's the ultimate solution!

:brodex::desu:

Elfberserker

Liturgist
The Empress will be expected to give birth to the successor of the throne. Thankfully, we already have two kids on the way. We don't even need to lie that they are our own.

That way we'll secure the Emperor's seat for our children as well. OMG, it's the ultimate solution!

Yep and we have more coming in our way.
We could even have drinking game with Shun, which ones kids from waifus will be the crown prince

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Of course!
After all, what is couple of balls to stop BROTHELY love and sharing waifus with our good pal Shun.

Edit: Naturally we can shun will also share.
:ehue:

Rex Feral

Prophet
Finally back.

And as to make an entrance I'll vote A (if the tally is still running), just to prolong the tension.

Nevill

Arcane
I was just about to say that A has elements of wishful thinking in it - we are not trying hard enough to fight/kill Shun and still hope it isn't him who is at fault, instead blaming it on the sword and trying to separate them.
You will rely mainly on your sublime swordsmanship and the Great Swords that you have to carry you through the battle. This is the best way for you to counter the powerful Xuanyuan Sword - something seems suspicious about that blade, and perhaps if you can disarm Shun things may change.

Then I thought that maybe all of the options are viable, and they differ from each other not in whether or not we will be winning the fight, but in the outcome of the whole story. Karma is still a thing, and fratricide is generally frowned upon. Killing Shun might bite us in the back here.

Then again, so might not killing him.

In other words, :avatard:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Is that it? Is there anyone else lurking who wants to make it a tie or do a last minute flop? :M

edit: Guess not.

A - 11
B - 10

Last edited:

Zwist

Learned
well......

C
All the way!
:troll:

Na. I'll wait until there is a major timewarp, or a new story. I dont have any right to interfere in how you guys want to end this.

Nevill

Arcane
There was one exception to that rule, and it led us to Zhang Jue End. Ah, the paths not taken...

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Cant wait for updatan! But I hope its not the last choice, this is too good to end so soon :(

ScubaV

Prophet
My prediction\hope is that after a long drawn out battle where Shun copies all our moves and has us beat, we land the fatal blow with our Deceptive Fish Stab. Fitting that he dies by a technique we made ourselves and generated our first win and kill of the jianghu.

TOME

Cuckmaster General
Actually, isn't Taiji uncopyable? You can copy the moves but Taiji requires the understanding and battle experience behind the moves? Too bad Jing wasn't that good at it himself.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
My prediction\hope is that after a long drawn out battle where Shun copies all our moves and has us beat, we land the fatal blow with our Deceptive Fish Stab. Fitting that he dies by a technique we made ourselves and generated our first win and kill of the jianghu.

Don't you mean Pine-Cutting Sword?
But I have to agree that it would pretty nice to end the last fight by the move we got our first victory.

Jester

Arbiter
Lifeblood and soul of your Brother unlocked secret Demond Sword Techs. Congratulations.

ScubaV

Prophet

Don't you mean Pine-Cutting Sword?
But I have to agree that it would pretty nice to end the last fight by the move we got our first victory.

Doh you are right.

Tribute

Arbiter
So is trying to murder the Son of Heaven going to break the orthodoxy scale or have we already gotten as unorthodox as it's possible to get?

Xujing Sword Stance (虛鏡劍式, Empty Mirror Sword Stance)
Xu Jing sword stance?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom