Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Buy your very own 16 GB Codex Troll USB 3.0 (now with pictures of actual USB)

CreamyBlood

Arcane
Looks amazing, colours are great. Love all the embossing, looks like a quality troll.

Temaperacl

Erudite
His arm holes are cut-out as are his feet, but the soft plastic bends more easily than it will break (at least going by the sample I've received
Just to make sure there wasn't a typo, it bends easily, but doesn't break? (vs bending easily and then breaking)? Also, do the arms seem strong enough that they could be used for something like attachment to a keychain?

I think it bends but is strong enough that you can use it as a dildo. That's what you were actually asking, right?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
His arm holes are cut-out as are his feet, but the soft plastic bends more easily than it will break (at least going by the sample I've received
Just to make sure there wasn't a typo, it bends easily, but doesn't break? (vs bending easily and then breaking)? Also, do the arms seem strong enough that they could be used for something like attachment to a keychain?
The plastic is a soft PVC so bends. I think in our case, it would break if you bent his legs back and forth a lot but (at least from the sample, which was a different design) it's pretty bendy stuff. It might be that after a couple of years of being thrown around, bits break off of him.

Key chain attachment wasn't an option I went for but you might be able to use his arms.

When I actually get one, I'll put it through its paces and see how durable it is.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
I will fill my usb with the install files of the best cRPGs (infinity engine games and Fallout games), mainly so I don't have to download shit again from gog.com, also so the usb has meaning.

Applypoison

Numantian Games
Patron
Developer
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
RPGCodex, making everybody's christmas just a little more raptor with each passing year
:hero:

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
3 left. I think DU said the campaign will continue until all units are sold, but I assume DU has donated himself a bit more to be able to hand out a couple.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I've ended the campaign.

I would like to advise you that we have already despatched the USBs from China yesterday. There is a slight chance that you might get it Monday, October 27th though instead this Friday, October 24th. I hope that is fine.​

Where I am right now means if I get them by the end of next week, all is well.

Officially 96 have been bought. Leaving 4. A few people, seemingly in a bid to up their name on the list, have overpaid. The accumulated total of everyone who did that means there's 1 USB which will be sacrificed on video for durability testing purposes (even though it's too late and anyone waiting on that has missed out).

The remaining 3 will be sent to selected CHOSEN DEVELOPERS. Crooked Bee will is now accepting suggestions and will advise me who to send them to, along with their postage details.

:mca: is a given. Meaning we can argue over the lucky 2.

Sometime shortly, I will contact all donors by e-mail asking for their postage details. If you bought multiple USBs, you can have each one sent to a different address. Quite how they will be posted is still being sorted - I may have to wait until I'm back in an actual real town to determine the final packaging. But price-wise I've allowed for a decent padded envelope.

I should have everything shipped out by the end of November, pending actual arrival of USBs and final postage out.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Swen Vincke, Chris Avellone, and Brian Fargo.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I figure the 3 creative leads of our 3 biggest running fund raisers to remind them we're watching.

So Eric Fenstermaker, Colin McComb, and Joe and Hannah at Whalenaught.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom