Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
D- We shall be a brave diplomat who shall reason with monsters.
A.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Again, let's stay away from sharp things. There was blood on Mori's knofe, so it is likely he or someone else got stabbed with it before. We don't want yet another misunderstanding.

But we should probably take the gun, especially if it looks familiar. It might awaken some of our memories.

Torn about whether I should go help/seek help from Maeda (really indifferent about the others right now) or just flee.

Still. If we have a gun, might as well try and use it. BA.

Nevill

Arcane
treave, do we know anything about revolvers? Can we check if it is loaded and if the safety lock is removed or not?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
There'll be a brief description in the next update if you take the gun, but yes, it's loaded.

Nevill

Arcane
On the back of the page is scribbled 'Juuzo', 'Madoka' and 'Seiji?', with the three connected by a single line.
Hm. It looks like a family line. Shinohara Juuzo, the grandfather, Shinohara Madoka, the mother (though we have never heard the name before), and Shinohara Seiji.

Is there something in the blood that affects this world somehow?

Since Mori was highly suspicious of us since the beginning, it is likely that we are Shinohara Seiji, or at least have the likeness of Seiji. We might also be something that was created in an attempt to resurrect him. Otherwise what was the point of that little 'humanity test' he gave us earlier?

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Being heroic concerns me less than the fact we are down 3 people already and still have no clue as to what is going on.

So far only Mori and Sakaki had a vague idea of what was happening - or at least enough to collect notes related to the case and start suspecting us. That the same Mori tasked us with the protection of (from?) Mitsuki Iwano looks awfully strange. I can't suspect Mori that he values the life of a 12 year old girl any more than those of others. So there is some kind of meaning behind this request. I think we should oblige.

Which we kind of can't at the moment, since we have no idea what happened in half a day we spent behind the lock. We should find the others.

“No one else is to come in here! Don't even look!” bellows Mori quickly. “That goes double for you, Iwano!”
Or maybe there is some sort of connection between them? He seems to be especially protective of her for some reason, though you probably don't need much incentive to want to protect a kid.

As she sits down, Uehara pats Mitsuki’s shoulder encouragingly. “I-I’m… Iwano Mitsuki. I’m twelve this year,” Mitsuki says shyly, sitting with her head bowed. “I came here for treatment.”

“Treatment?” Tokigawa asks concernedly, his medical training kicking in. “Can you tell me more about it?”

Mitsuki shies away, a flustered expression coming over her face.
There is also this. Hmmm.

Last edited:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Eh, our gramps is trying to kill moms so that he can enslave nations with necromancy and memory wiped us when we tried saying 'Please don't'. Or one of us is trying to kill the other, or, WE ARE the gramps.

Nevill

Arcane
I am beginning to think that we are not completely human. 12 people disappeared in 2012, and it is likely that 12 more have disappeared in 2014, yet there are 13 of us and we are the only one who is out of place.

treave said:
You still haven’t remembered anything relevant about your past. What you do recall is common knowledge that surfaces in your mind when it is associated with something – it is a process that you imagine to be much like uncovering your memories gradually with a shovel. When you see a telephone, you know what it is for. From the very start, you know that this place, thanks to the furniture and design, is a hospital. You have seen the calendars on the wall which tell you that you are in 2014, and you do not remember anything off about that. You remember the events of note that have taken place in that year, and the year before. Of course, you do not remember anything of note involving yourself. Not your age, not your hobbies, not your work or your family or any of the barest details of your life before you woke up at this hospital.
treave, what kind of calendars were those? Was the whole year displayed on a single page, or were there separate pages for each month?

Do we remember if it is October? Was there a date displayed on our phone?

Those strange events seem to happen in October. First, the murder, then the disappearances. I want to check if the date fits.

ERYFKRAD DA
Nevill BA
asxetos BA
Rex Feral BA
Ifeex CA>BA
Elfberserker DB>BB
LWC1996 CB>CA
Akkudakku BA
Kz3r0 DA
m4davis BA
Grimgravy BB
Zwist AA
Baltika9 BA
oscar DC
TOME BA

A - 1
B - 8
C - 2
D - 4

A - 11
B - 3
C - 1

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Do we remember if it is October? Was there a date displayed on our phone?

Those strange events seem to happen in October. First, the murder, then the disappearances. I want to check if the date fits.

No date that you remember seeing on the phone, but yes, the calendars are showing the month of October.

m4davis

Scholar
BA also Treave were any choices from the last update bad ends because some of those look like they could end really badly especially with Mori coming?

TOME

Cuckmaster General
I just want to get Mitsuki and be on our own way. So I guess it's 2A.

BA

Zwist

Learned
Yes. Oh, yes.
Would you not keep all the good parts to yourseft and tell us about all the gruesome ways we could have died up to this point?

Spoilers. Wait a while.
Also, I love our Ean-like mindset, stormin rigt into danger, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom