Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I think I remember it having a Newtnt. Once :troll:

If a team can wait until Friday next week then i can join.

iz gud men

iz no rush

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
There's no such thing as needing a nurgle team :M
bobby_kotick.jpg

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well i will make a Nurgle team and have it ready as soon as i can and i promise a lot of tentackling will happen.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
deathrolla is the sole redeeming quality of d0rfs, and no one uses them

chaos dwarfs meanwhile have cool hats, hobgoblins and ridicoulous pope-jew-centaurs

no never-used machine of doom can compete with cool hats

hoverdog

Developer
d0rfs = 11 slow, boring, AV9 thick skull blockers, no imagination involved (also a dirty weapon nobody uses)

Glorious Chaos Hatters - hobgoblin meatshields! hats! sprinting centaurs! more hats! a minotaur! EVEN MORE HATS!

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
deathrolla is the sole redeeming quality of d0rfs, and no one uses them

chaos dwarfs meanwhile have cool hats, hobgoblins and ridicoulous pope-jew-centaurs

no never-used machine of doom can compete with cool hats

uh-huh

it's quite obvious you've never had an ag2 blocker make a successful long-pass to a runner, who'd then dodge out of a tz and score with 2 GFIs

no imagination involved my ass :troll:

hoverdog

Developer
I've made a Kroxigor catch a pass in a tacklezone, dodge out of it, make two GFIs and score a touchdown in 16th turn

try again:martini:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
i was once fouled by Mantiis in turn 16 during the last game before the finals and he killed my star player

just wanted to put that out there

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
With so many elf fags, a rotters team would deliver glorious butthurt. Disturbing presence > Elf faggotry.

Absalom

>Take wrestle on my thralls first skill ups instead of dirty player
>mfw everyone plays elf

Is playing random games within da league ok or do we have to wait for the full league?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
:butthurt:

edit: what's that about "elves again"? Codex leagues haven't been very elf heavy, and most people QQ when it's bash that's too prevalent.

Mantiis

Cipher
i was once fouled by Mantiis in turn 16 during the last game before the finals and he killed my star player

just wanted to put that out there
In my defense you were playing elf right?

Considering joining, need to check which version of BB I own. When are we cutting off sign ups?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
When are we cutting off sign ups?

Itz gonna run for at least a week more so Berekän and CrimsonAngel can get their shit together.

With them we'll have 12 teams, we should probably settle for 16 as the maximum possible.

Is playing random games within da league ok or do we have to wait for the full league?

Gotta wait for full league.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom