Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Old Blood Bowl season stuff

Absalom

For Mantis it was merely another trollbowl match :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Turn 16 fouls are mandatory. It's like shaking your opponents hand at the end of the match and shows good sportsmanship.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Yeah, gonna withdraw my human team tonight and see what else to put up.
I don't think I want to play humans anymore.

Mantiis

Cipher
Was I winning? Seems like a bit of a dick move.

I approve

You had a sure win and was about to score to 2-0. You risked not scoring by fouling :M
Hmmm that sounds like me. From memory you were doing quite well in the league at the point.

Can anyone recommend a place to but the chaos edition from? The price in steam seems a bit steep.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

I approve

You had a sure win and was about to score to 2-0. You risked not scoring by fouling :M
Hmmm that sounds like me. From memory you were doing quite well in the league at the point.

Can anyone recommend a place to but the chaos edition from? The price in steam seems a bit steep.
You don't need chaos edition to play in the league, only legendary. Afaik, if you own legendary the game costs 60% less. Don't know any place to get chaos cheaply.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

I approve

Unless you're planning to play Chaos Dwarf (BEST TEAM EVAR!), you don't need Chaos Ed. Legendary Ed plays just fine, you just don't get to select CD/Retards of Khorne. and you gan get it for a fraction of the cost.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Both Underworld (stunties! mutation galore!) and Hat Dwarves (a varied and interesting bashing team!) are very cool teams, quite unlike Khorne.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Both Underworld (stunties! mutation galore!) and Hat Dwarves (a varied and interesting bashing team!) are very cool teams, quite unlike Khorne.

Khorne is kindda cool. It's a shit team though. Would rather have had Slann.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Underworld fucking rocks, and they're from CE. But no, it's not required.
If I had CE I'd probably be rocking underworld.

Alas, I'm not paying 12 euro for one team. Or 2 if we consider I might one day want to play hatters.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Underworld fucking rocks, and they're from CE. But no, it's not required.
If I had CE I'd probably be rocking underworld.

Rocking them right now in another league. God, they suck. But they're awesome :love:
I don't accept that the possibility of two heads big hand goblins can ever suck.

Often you'll have 3 injured opponents, be up 4 players, have the most valued team and have been pretty lucky with your rolls and you'll still be scratching your head going "how the hell do I score?/how the fuck am I supposed to defend against this?"

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Tentacles troll is awesome though. Development of the team is the most hilarious part of playing it.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Steam: Beercän
Cyanide: berekan
Time zone: GMT +1
Team: Amazon - New

Er0pIEN.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
p2fgrypf3knnqqqefnhx.png

I hate you already.

So, how do you feel about prehensile tails? :troll:

Last edited:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Tails are phallic symbol of the patriarchy and therefore they'll be squashed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom