Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition D:OS Codex Raffle - Winners Announced!

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
The sheep noise in the background was a nice touch. I wanted to keep yelling at my screen, "DU, your girlfriend is hollering for you!"

Good post.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Xor, now's your chance to let me know if you want these or not. Thankfully I haven't posted anything out yet.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Should have sent each die in a separate package. From different countries. IMO.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wonder how many people here watched the whole thing.

I know I did.

Only to learn that I did not win anything and DU read my forum name as "Micro". :negative:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Wow, DU is really cool! He reminds me of Lowtax. Someone who I always considered lame but then turns out to be a chill normal dude. Good on you, mate.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I wonder how many people here watched the whole thing.

I know I did.

Only to learn that I did not win anything and DU read my forum name as "Micro". :negative:
Wow this is the first time I realise that your name is not MicroSelva
Yep. Same, here.
Yeah me too. :lol:

That was my reaction as well... "Of course he's called MicroSelva... (looks closely at the name above his avatar)... well, I'll be... my mistake." :lol:

Temaperacl

Erudite
The 14 winners will be contacted later today and asked for their preferences out of those prizes. With the first winner obviously getting first pick and so on until all the prizes are gone.

Since the relative odds of the other participants wouldn't have changed and I'm on the runner up list anyway (I'll pass if the queue somehow gets to me), it doesn't really matter, but:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/inde...vinity-original-sin.82388/page-4#post-2615888

PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I see that DU has strategically returned brofists just in time for his next newspost.

Ultimate troll hilarity would have entailed turning brofists back on for everyone except Infinitron, at least until DU or somebody else caught up with him.

But I suppose that its just part of the topography that Infinitron has more brofists than anyone else.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Xor, tadhg, evdk, Atomic, Darth Slaughter, MaskedMan, stony3k, Sitra Achara, mindx2, Humanity has risen!

Let me know which one of you wants Bellegar's Dice.

Everything else has pretty much gone except for the 5 Art Books.

At the moment it's looking like this:

Xor - Signed D:OS KickStarter Box
tadhg - D:OS KickStarter Box (unsigned)
Lonerville - PASS
evdk - Signed Concept Art (1)
Atomic - Zandalor's Cards
Darth Slaughter - D:OS Standard Edition
MaskedMan - Hand Sculpted Teleporter
Grunker - PASS
stony3k - XL T-Shirt
HanoverF - PASS
Sitra Achara - Signed Larian / D:OS Poster
Catawampus - PASS
mindx2 - Signed Concept Art (2)
Humanity has risen! - TBA​

Last edited:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Xor, tadhg, evdk, Atomic, Darth Slaughter, MaskedMan, stony3k, Sitra Achara, mindx2, Humanity has risen!

Let me know which one of you wants Bellegar's Dice.

Everything else has pretty much gone except for the 5 Art Books.

At the moment it's looking like this:

Xor - Signed D:OS KickStarter Box
tadhg - D:OS KickStarter Box (unsigned)
Lonerville - PASS
evdk - Signed Concept Art (1)
Atomic - Zandalor's Cards
Darth Slaughter - D:OS Standard Edition
MaskedMan - Hand Sculpted Teleporter
Grunker - PASS
stony3k - XL T-Shirt
HanoverF - PASS
Sitra Achara - Signed Larian / D:OS Poster
Catawampus - PASS
mindx2 - Signed Concept Art (2)
Humanity has risen! - TBA​
I'll take the dice... :D

MaskedMan I really wanted that teleporter thingy.:x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom