Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Video Game Awards - the Dorito Pope Show!

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
I'm not joking about the prostate thing, guy's apparently had a problem with it since before he started Bro-Team. Might be taking prescription medication for it (I remember him mentioning during a stream that he was on a drug before, and was part of the 1% of the population that gained weight as a side-effect), and just films himself while on it for shits and giggles.

Drax

Arcane
His pupils do look quite enlarged as well
Duuuuuuuddde...
tumblr_lie29t95Ab1qh59n0o1_400.gif

CSM

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'm not joking about the prostate thing, guy's apparently had a problem with it since before he started Bro-Team. Might be taking prescription medication for it (I remember him mentioning during a stream that he was on a drug before, and was part of the 1% of the population that gained weight as a side-effect), and just films himself while on it for shits and giggles.
That's not an act? Lol.

Unwanted

CyberP

Unwanted
Yeah, not gonna happen. Keighley is just too well-connected. The guy manages to make a show out of the blue and get all the top execs from all big publishers to be "advisors". I doubt that even IGN or Kotaku could do that.

It's sad this world is fueled by corruption so prominently. This site is hypocritical to criticize, however.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Yeah, not gonna happen. Keighley is just too well-connected. The guy manages to make a show out of the blue and get all the top execs from all big publishers to be "advisors". I doubt that even IGN or Kotaku could do that.

It's sad this world is fueled by corruption so prominently. This site is hypocritical to criticize, however.

:hmmm:

Monkeysattva

Cipher
Jew'rnalism.

But no, seriously. This quote:

Every journalist who is not too stupid or too full of himself to notice what is going on knows that what he does is morally indefensible. He is a kind of confidence man, preying on people's vanity, ignorance, or loneliness, gaining their trust and betraying them without remorse. Like the credulous widow who wakes up one day to find the charming young man and all her savings gone, so the consenting subject of a piece of nonfiction writing learns—when the article or book appears—his hard lesson. Journalists justify their treachery in various ways according to their temperaments. The more pompous talk about freedom of speech and "the public's right to know"; the least talented talk about Art; the seemliest murmur about earning a living.

Janet Malcolm
, The Journalist and the Murderer (

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom