Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

Rex Feral

Prophet
J>L>E>O (for the lulz)

Jester

Arbiter
At the moment, I trust Mitsuki most. She can't be that untrustworthy, her being only 12.

K.
Is she? In anything related to anime you dont know. Usually it turn out kid is 500 years old or dragon or smt.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Edit: no, I'm almost positive this is a trap of some sort. P>q

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The man is trying to help us.

The man is trying to give us hints each night.

The man says the answer to his questions may be of use to us.

Obviously, he is Theseus!
:shunthenonbeliever:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I didn't say that. I just said it feels like a trap. Also, in case you've forgotten, literally every time I've said someone is Theseus they have been, so maybe it should be a little less laughable to you by now when I am suspicious of someone?
:shunthenonbeliever:

Seriously, all good points, but this is all a game to this guy and call me an untrusting sort, but I don't really trust the motives of someone who treats people suffering and dying over and over like a game. (even tho it really is a game to us. Irony, I guess.:M)

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Current tally:

C - 1
J - 4
K - 1
L - 1
M - 1
P - 3
Q - 3

Post-flop:

J - 5
K - 2
P - 1
Q - 6

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
00:00

A distant bell tinkles.

You open your eyes. The inside of your skull is throbbing madly – you have woken up with a pounding headache – and you groan. You are lying on a bed, somewhere in a hospital. The décor of the room tells you as much. For some reason, you are not surprised. You feel, inexplicably, as if you have done this hundreds or thousands of times before.

Opening your eyes.

Raising your body upright in grogginess.

Looking at the surroundings.

Looking at your phone.

All of this seems familiar to you, and you do not know why. You frown, pondering the sole message found in the phone which does not shed any further light on your current situation.

Thank you so much for picking me! (=^・ω・^=)

It was really unexpected and I really don’t know what to say, but I’m happy nonetheless!!! (,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)

In return, I’ll help you out, but don’t let Master know of this… (=ↀωↀ=)✧

You should arm yourself tonight! ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ

Good luck! ฅ*•ω•*ฅ♡

Were you a fervent visitor of some maid café? You do not remember; then again, you are finding that your memory has more holes in it than an old widower’s socks. You remember your name – Shinoseki Adachi – but little else. In fact, you remember so little of yourself that a cursory check of your surroundings tells you more about where you are than who you are.

By the end of your search, you are able to find out a few things:

The ward you have woken up in is part of a medical facility called Ikei Medical University Hospital. You are unsure where exactly that is (although from the pamphlet, it is probably somewhere in Tokyo) and why you are here.

It is dark outside, and the weather is rainy. The clock on the wall tells you that the time is 3 o’clock, so it is probably three in the morning.

You appear to be uninjured and in fine health, except for the headache, which is steadily dissipating by the second.

There is little here that you can arm yourself with as suggested by the message, except for a metal tray or two.

There is a body in the corner of the room. It was not hard to find: the smear of blood leading up to the man stands out quite clearly on the otherwise clean white tiles. From where you are, he seems to be garbed in a doctor’s coat, curled up into a bloody ball. There are no signs of movement – not even any breathing – but you have not gotten close enough to be sure. You think that it is probably safe to assume that he is dead, however.

Bleeding to death in a hospital… very ironic, you think in spite of the nervousness currently taking root in your mind. Just what happened here?

The rain continues to patter gently against the windows, streaming down against the outside of the glass in rivulets. The soft rumble of thunder rolls in from far away; it does not seem like the poor weather will be letting up any time soon.

A. You check on the body. Perhaps he might still be alive (barely), or perhaps there is something on him that will be of help to you. Either way, there is no way to know unless you do a search.

B. You leave the room and see what you can find in the rest of the hospital. Nothing good comes from messing with dead bodies.

Nevill

Arcane
Is it apparent how he died, or where in the room he got stabbed/wounded/whatever?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Is it apparent how he died, or where in the room he got stabbed/wounded/whatever?
The trail starts from outside the ward. From the smudges, it's hard to tell if he was dragged to the corner or crawled there himself. Not possible to ascertain the cause of bleeding until you take a closer look, since he's all curled up.

Nevill

Arcane
How fresh is the blood trail?

By the looks of it, he got stabbed, and then crawled and slumped to a corner (trying to put maximum distance between himself and the attacker?). I bet he has a chest wound - there is some kind of ritual going on that made Taketatsu carve up people.

It is interesting to see that the hospital seems to have more and more details as the iterations go on.

A.

Rex Feral

Prophet
What? Some maid we barely know won in front of our beloved master Zhang Mori? Blasphemy!

A.

Nevill

Arcane
Look at the bright side. We now have an excuse to get to know her better.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
A
Curiosity might kill the cat, but I am just damn too curious...

Kind a funny reason to investigate body, since curiosity led me to vote death vote last time.:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom