Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GoT thread - s?

Anselmus

Arcane
fuck you casual wimps

#FREETHEBALKANIAN

kris

Arcane
What it sounds like is we need a special place where we can put all the special people that dislike GoT so that they can post their own special threads. Putting hiver in Prosperland.

i feel sad. Just this thread showed all the quality entertainment that Hiver can deliver. There will be a emptiness in my heart without him. I haven't laughed this much reading a thread in ages.

If this thread is a shining example of the "entertainment" Hiver provides, nothing of value is lost.

Well, as with much humour you need to know a bit about it and its history to be entertained.

Even if in this case it is much about how he is making a butthurt thread and then when people point that out he is accusing them of being butthurt. Which makes no sense as they (Xor) had no reason to be butthurt. not to forget his insult explosions and bafflement reactions on anyone that doesn't conform to his views. These will come at the slighest bit of hint that you don't agree with him.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
What it sounds like is we need a special place where we can put all the special people that dislike GoT so that they can post their own special threads. Putting hiver in Prosperland.

i feel sad. Just this thread showed all the quality entertainment that Hiver can deliver. There will be a emptiness in my heart without him. I haven't laughed this much reading a thread in ages.

If this thread is a shining example of the "entertainment" Hiver provides, nothing of value is lost.

Well, as with much humour you need to know a bit about it and its history to be entertained.

Even if in this case it is much about how he is making a butthurt thread and then when people point that out he is accusing them of being butthurt. Which makes no sense as they (Xor) had no reason to be butthurt. not to forget his insult explosions and bafflement reactions on anyone that doesn't conform to his views. These will come at the slighest bit of hint that you don't agree with him.
This seems to be a common reaction; I had a similar back and forth argument a while back with some asshole who was upset that his posts has been removed from the Ukraine thread in the politics forum. It was the same kind of arguments - accuse everyone else of hypocrisy without explaining why, accuse everyone who called them out of being butthurt, the moderators are out to get me, etc. I can't even begin to grasp the mindset of people like that.

janjetina

Arcane
Patron
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Hiver seems to resort to insults when people misread or misinterpret his serious posts (that he puts quite an effort into) and impute the meaning that isn't there in his posts, or when people argue points he had already addressed in his serious posts, indicating that they didn't make the effort to read them.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
We could send you to the second layer of Prosperland...

Oh? You didn't know there were layers, did you?
I thought they were circles. Nine, to be exact.

Prosperland involves so much more dimensions than circles can represent. I tried counting them on my hand once, but stopped when I got to twelve and realized uttering their names caused ZBrush rendered fingers to pop up on my hands.

Prosperland is a portal to the void. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Prohsphuru C'ydex wgah'nagl fhtagn

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hiver seems to resort to insults when people misread or misinterpret his serious posts (that he puts quite an effort into) and impute the meaning that isn't there in his posts, or when people argue points he had already addressed in his serious posts, indicating that they didn't make the effort to read them.
Perhaps if hiver wanted more people to read his posts he should have put more effort into making his posts readable.

Oesophagus

Arcane
So, we've caged fury incarnate in the depths of prosperland? This is how good fantasy quests begin...

Monty

Arcane
So, we've caged fury incarnate in the depths of prosperland? This is how good fantasy quests begin...

It seems 'fury incarnate' wasn't up to the challenge of Prosperland.

One last reference to turds in a status update....

30bcrl2.jpg

And like that, he's gone

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
fuck off, suck donkey balls, etc. Moron.
you shits, you have deadalos thread to splurge your imbecility and lack of IQ about.
I.E youre a godamn self defeating imbecile.Now shut the fuck up.
jesus fucking christ but you are a stupid retard...
youre too fucking stupid to even realize what youre writing you fucking imbecile.
youre so fucking stupid that you think just copy pasting two different parts from two different sentences will mean anything except how fucking retarded you are?
Then again, maybe you are so insanely fucking stupid that you really connected those two in your head?
You have a prolapsing asshole in your head.
A village idiot is genius compared to you, you stupid devolved imbecile
Yes, youre a stupid shit licker,
you know nothing else but stupid trolls and morons.
Look, im sorry for telling you youre a imbecile for getting confused by Neuromancer.
laughable stupid shit.
Shut the fuck up Lhynn, youre as stupid as a brick.
S8roCKm.jpg

your fucking raging butthurt
:lol:

Wow, just wow.

thesoup

Arcane
It's a bit more complicated than that. He pretty much didn't have a reputation, or at least I knew nothing about him, until that fateful drama thread where he white knighted Black Cat and started posting about shitslurping, turds and whatnot. Couple that with his tendency to flip out easily makes him a prime target and even when he does put effort into a post and has something good to say, people will go "lol hiver" and try to provoke him again, usually successfully and without trying much. Pretty much everyone who's every been in an argument gets misunderstood or misread, often with the purpose of getting annoyed, but no one starts dishing out turd based ad hominem wall texts like he does. Everyone here insults everyone at any given opportunity, but hiver takes it to a completely different level and that's what makes him a lolcow here. He should calm down and stop taking this forum, or the internet for that matter, as seriously as he seems to do right now.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
hiver usually makes some good points when he manages not to sound like a rambling lunatic.

Ninjerk

Arcane
hiver usually makes some good points when he manages not to sound like a rambling lunatic.
Yes, but there might as well be a Godwin law for hiver being misunderstood and then 2-x pages of him ad homming someone and telling them their stupid brain is making them think he said something he didn't, etc. I like hiver, FWIW.

hiver

I dont actually feel any need to satisfy your needs for nice posting and cultured behavior when the whole forums are covered in various mental feces wall to wall.

I dont see you making much posts at all, but you would want me to do it instead of you and to be nice about it?
To raise the average of the whole forums that are built on enabling idiots to splurge idiotic shit as they want?

So you can all continue to pretend your are monocled gentlemen while the majority are subhuman turds that laugh at and try to humiliate even more any poor victim of gang rape or any disabled person in a wheel chair that is ridiculed for their unfortune, because they had a different opinion about something ?

The same ones that love to pull the "if you have an opinion then you should be able to defend it with something except just declaratory statements" - until thats asked of them? And then its taging time and disabling accounts so one can only post in prosperland - which the same shits take as an opportunity to feel smug about it, and laugh at that so they can slurp whatever they imagine i must be feeling? While absolute stupid shits like clockwork knight or the shitsoup above (reputation on codex... :lol: ) are your supported and preferred posters?

Are you insane?

Yes, and in large majority of cases after thats done about three times in a row.
After that i see no realistic need to adhere to being nice and continue to explain anything since its very clear that those "replies" have nothing to do with common sense or logic, not to mention any kind of monocled behavior.

In truth, i just start reflecting their own shit back.
And if it looks ugly, thats because what i get is reflected back. So all these stupid turds get is their own reflection.

This thread was especially funny, seeing butthurt morons doing exactly what i say they are doing - being pathetic shit slurpers - which makes them angry and butthurt - because thats how utterly despicable they are.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
I dont actually feel any need to satisfy your needs for nice posting and cultured behavior when the whole forums are covered in various mental feces wall to wall.

I dont see you making much posts at all, but you would want me to do it instead of you and to be nice about it?
To raise the average of the whole forums that are built on enabling idiots to splurge idiotic shit as they want?

So you can all continue to pretend your are monocled gentlemen while the majority are subhuman turds that laugh at and try to humiliate even more any poor victim of gang rape or any disabled person in a wheel chair that is ridiculed for their unfortune, because they had a different opinion about something ?

The same ones that love to pull the "if you have an opinion then you should be able to defend it with something except just declaratory statements" - until thats asked of them? And then its taging time and disabling accounts so one can only post in prosperland - which the same shits take as an opportunity to feel smug about it, and laugh at that so they can slurp whatever they imagine i must be feeling? While absolute stupid shits like clockwork knight or the shitsoup above (reputation on codex... :lol: ) are your supported and preferred posters?

Are you insane?
mkays, but what does that have to do with my post? either way, welcome back.

hiver

I noticed a few of your complaints about how i dont post in a way that would be more monocled, over time, so that post seemed to me to be on the same lines of reasoning. So i thought to make that angle clearer.
I thought its pretty obvious, btw.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom