Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Rape. (new image at official FO3 site)

xedoc gpr

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
the implication of my post was that the artwork isn't related to Fallout because Fallout 3 is not related to Fallout

Sorry, I didn't catch that really deep, subtle message of yours. You can't blame me, it was so mysteriously written.

P.S. I think the fact that Fallout 3 is being discussed as Fallout news and being examined from the point of view of being a Fallout sequel makes it related to Fallout.

taxacaria

Scholar
Briosafreak said:
Check this, it explains the proportions

I've checked the proportions and found : :)

nc.jpg

Briosafreak

Augur
It was just for you to see how the original was windowed and pasted, with the matte technique, but the sense of proportion was lost in the process. Great pic though, I still wished something more Falloutish would show up.

Taxacaria art is nice too :)

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
Fuck all your subtle sensitivities. It's quite immersive, nae...visceral, dare I say EPIC! This is extreeeeme Fallout.

Actually I liked Fallout 3 better when it was called Arcanum.

Cimmerian Nights

Liturgist
I don't know, after Planet of the Apes, Independance Day and The Day After Tomorrow, isnt' the whole "OMG an American landmark destroyed!" shtick pretty trite and tired?

Mayday

Augur
Cimmerian Nights said:
I don't know, after Planet of the Apes, Independance Day and The Day After Tomorrow, isnt' the whole "OMG an American landmark destroyed!" shtick pretty trite and tired?

No sane or insane person would destroy the Eiffel Tower. It's just too cool.

Starwars

Arcane
They just updated the site with a new piece of art. Looks good to me, though I wish they'd upload a better (good) piece of music to go along with it.

Excrément

Arbiter
Starwars said:
They just updated the site with a new piece of art. Looks good to me, though I wish they'd upload a better (good) piece of music to go along with it.

it looks like the vietnamese town at the end of Full Metal Jacket.

Jim Kata

Arbiter
Lots and lots of things I like about it. Reminds me of the comraderie of deerhunter, some of the stuff reminds of Terminator as well, in a good way.

Surprisingly good.

AZ

Liturgist
It is nice. Exept I don't like the "modern" looking blue barrels.

Fez

Erudite
Credit where it is due. That picture looks kick-ass. Reminds me of STALKER too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom