Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

Yep, but this is fundamentally a GamerGate issue, and SJW is verboten in this thread, so go talk about it there

Yeah, but this isn't SJW bullshit, this is a funny dickhead and an unfunny yet very popular dickhead going at it.

It feels more like a best thread thing than... whatever that other thread is.

Exxos

Educated
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Wrath

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
halp.png

Who is this guy?
Shit, shdn't be too bad....
*Accepts*

halp2.png

Whoa.

AN4RCHID

Arcane
Sounds like my idea of game design when I was ~10yo. "I would make the best game ever because I would put in twice as much things as any other game!"

darthaegis

Cipher
KSAwGKt.png

:decline:
btw this is the right thread to post this kind of crap right? there isnt any kind of "biotards" thread right?

halp.png

Who is this guy?
Shit, shdn't be too bad....
*Accepts*

halp2.png

Whoa.

Is it wrong that the thing that offends me here is that "Missy Mika The Titan Hacka" doesn't rhyme well? I mean you've got a roll going most of the way here, don't half-ass these things.

WhiteGuts

Arcane

Probably late to the game, but this thing makes me laugh like a retard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom