Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

aleph

Arcane
:(

Nikaido

Arcane
In My Safe Space
RIP

A nice reminder that everything is shit. In the end, we'll all go through this, some sooner, some later, but certainly, life is just a big pile of shit.

agris

Arcane
Patron
I just checked the front page and saw this. Wow. You were a good poster and mod SuicideBunny, you will be missed.

You cared, and it showed.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
One sunny morn while strolling, I
Spied a doleful hare nearby—
He fairly reeked of ennui.

I wondered where he'd gone awry;
Yet, I am not the sort to pry,
So I asked not when, nor how, nor why.

As I wandered by,
He caught my eye,
Then breathed a mournful little sigh:

"The decline comes hither,
Its harbingers a-slither—
The hearts of the stalwart few shrivel and wither...

"Take care where you maunder
While having a ponder;
When the vigilant stray, the incline goes yonder."

I made to reply,
But he proved far too spry,
And vanished in a blink of my bewildered eye.

Last edited:

lefthandblack

Arcane
RIP SuicideBunny
JAAAAA!.png

eklektyk

Erudite
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:/:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

His posts were always worth a read and few times we interacted it was really nice and sorta friendly ...

Codex lost lotsa Light and Banter with this sad news

ps. in few months i will too hit 35 ...sad.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
This is the music included in the first of my posts to be brofisted by SuicideBunny. Modest Mussorgsky composed Pictures at an Exhibition in remembrance of Viktor Hartmann, who also died of an aneurysm in his thirties.

SmartCheetah

Arcane
Very sad. :( Although he was just one among many for a semi-lurker like me, the collective grief of the codex makes me want to go and hug somebody, damn it...

B

I know that feel bro. Same stuff here.
Very sad stuff makes me want to hug other people. Guess that's the only thing that makes me kinda human after all.

Ladonna

Arcane
I still remember when he first came here... Always seemed like a nice enough guy. R.I.P.

Black

Arcane
By the way, I never even knew the guy was a Pollllack. That's how you recognize a good Pole- when they exhibit none of the PL traits. A true man.

polo

Magister
Shit news, i hope he RIP.
So fucking young, well...:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom