Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Spiral

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
So, uhhh...why did we need to arm ourselves for the night, again?

Choices were made that rendered the tip ultimately irrelevant. :M

Update can be out as soon as tomorrow.

Rex Feral

Prophet
You guys are not romantic at all :rpgcodex:

Tho, the chance to save both of us is attractive. How would you estimate our chances treave?

Rex Feral

Prophet
It's also funny how we are assuming by instinct that the light is our escape, when it might be the other way around, a permanent death.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You know, if it is a choice between the light, and a screaming abyss of horrors from beyond the grave chasing after you, I'd take my chances with the light, too.

Tigranes

Arcane
Seriously: it's pretty clear that C would guarantee Maeda gets to whatever it is lies at the destination. She wouldn't drop off dead 2 steps after we push her.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
C, it is better to die for the waifu than to live for yourself.
I don't think B is about living for yourself.

To be fair, I can see the appeal in being doomed together or being saved together. We would loathe to see Maeda die here, but what about her? She is here solely because of us, would she even want to lose us right when she found us after 13 long years? I doubt she would be much grateful for her rescue, as she is doing the exact same thing for us - sacrificing herself so that we may live.

I don't know, this is not a problem you could solve logically. Maybe we should pray for that miracle.

Baltika9

Arcane
Great idea, Nevill. Flopping to D. PRAY!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom