Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pillars of Eternity Beta Discussion [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Duraframe300

Arcane
I'm playing on HARD MODE right now, and while I've wiped a few times, the engagement system is pretty clear who is engaging who. The lines are drawn right there in game. The thing I keep forgetting to do is to slow it down to make it more manageable.

Hard is definitely more fun for me than normal... and it's kind of funny too.

The bear cave, early in the game that you investigate...
In hard Mode has two bears in it.
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of slow mode. Why the hell is this even in the game FFS

Slow mode is one of the better things PoE brought to the table

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Slow mode is still faster than IE combat, so I don't see much room for concern.

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
As always there isn't an acceptable dwarven voice, guess I'll have to import from IWD. Unless there will be more voices in the released version, which I doubt.

I'm playing on HARD MODE right now, and while I've wiped a few times, the engagement system is pretty clear who is engaging who. The lines are drawn right there in game. The thing I keep forgetting to do is to slow it down to make it more manageable.

I refuse to acknowledge the existence of slow mode. Why the hell is this even in the game FFS

Cmon...

Sothpaw

Learned

Agreed. It feels good in this game for some reason.

leferd

Augur

Diablo169

Arcane
Bitching about game being released at 6pm instead or 9am for your country... Come on, codex is full of 15yolders.

Mentally certainly. particularly when the 5 days holiday I have left are miraculously booked for the same week POE comes out. I did not plan this shit it just happened.

Project: Eternity
omGrkOM.png

edit: And over 400:
Xgb4mFL.png

leferd

Augur
Obsidian's Twitter:

@Obsidian: PSA: The Eternity website is undergoing maintenance for the time being. I wonder why that could be... #PoELaunchMarch26

leferd

Augur
maintenance.jpg

Scheduled Downtime

We are busy gathering our party before venturing forth. You know how in-depth this process can be...

--from the Eternity site.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Sawyer confirmed a buff to the War Bows for day0, so my rogue bow build is getting some luv :dance:

BGMD

Learned
it has begun
:desu:
tumblr_nln9xvXnhG1tfgvejo3_400.jpg

:0-13:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom