Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DarkUnderlord vs Menckenstein Official Betting Thread

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
I bet 10 brofists on DU. Man has a beautiful forehead.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Emailed all the big-name gaming gear companies inquiring about sponsorship.

Hoping for a swift reply!

I think DU would look pretty suave in a Steelseries tank top.

Broseph

Dangerous JB
Patron
Menckenstein will surely crush the competition.

075.gif

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Just how good are you, Menckenstein, can I really trust my valuable brofists into your hands or are you like one of these greedy bank people who sell me risky investment papers that's the question here

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Just how good are you, Menckenstein, can I really trust my valuable brofists into your hands or are you like one of these greedy bank people who sell me risky investment papers that's the question here

I suspect Menck is actually pretty bad, but he has a huge ping advantage.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
1000 brofists on DU. :salute:
Fuck it. I will upgrade my pledge bet if the management finds the following terms acceptable.

- I will bet all of my brofists on DU.
- If I lose, I will receive the Vatnik tag. Just so I could bet and transfer it to another should there be a next tournament.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Fuck it. I will upgrade my pledge bet if the management finds the following terms acceptable.

- I will bet all of my brofists on DU.
- If I lose, I will receive the Vatnik tag. Just so I could bet and transfer it to another should there be a next tournament.
You may wanna facilitate a tag transfer from say, Grimwulf instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom