Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

it's just overkill

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
How many cucks would a cuck cuck, if a cuck could cuck cucks?
As many cucks a cock could cook, if a cock could cook cucks.

polo

Magister
Don't we have a Balotelli among us to fit the diversity standars? You know a Jewish black guy from africa. Womyns are overrated.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
f10.jpg

Unwanted

Goat Vomit

Andhaira
Andhaira
No worries, my plan is to work myself up the ladder, take control, ban everyone and make this a site about cats

Cuddly, cute cats
It would have been very ominous if you had said black cats, missed chance there. Congrats on furthering the gynocracy's power on the codex, sis. :salute:

Who the fuck is _Dawn? Why the fuck is Scrooge moderating the Sports forum, though? She's a GDtard with some GG/GRPG thrown in. The transmisogynofascist staff wishes for the new member to look bad and perform poorly in the eyes of the userbase, ensuring that no grill will ever become a mod again. Fuck the patriarchy and the glass ceiling.

edit: In the version I read at least, Zeus and the other male gods leave the table as soon as the argument between the three goddesses started because they could see where this was going and didn't want to be drafted in as judges. Finding themselves suddenly alone in the dining hall, the girls decided to find a hunky human to be the judge. Aphrodite promised him the love of the fairest lady in the world (*tips fedora*), but being the goddess of love made her overlook the fact that humies have some boring rules about sex such as "princesses and shepherds don't mix, even if they are both really hot". Also Eris wasn't invited precisely because of her habit of pulling this sort of shit. So the war is caused by women being women.

Last edited:

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
Technically the shitstorm caused by Helen is on Hera, Aphrodite and Athena, they wanted to know which was moar beautiful.
What a missed opportunity.

As the host of the party Zeus could have taken Eris's golden apple for himself, thrown it off the mountain and told the three girls to quit their bitching just invited the annoying bitch in the first place.

muh Snub.

AngryKobold

Arcane
No worries, my plan is to work myself up the ladder, take control, ban everyone and make this a site about cats

Cuddly, cute cats
I hate cats. Might consider supporting your cause if you start to openly favorize iguanas.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
DarkUnderlord

I live near Zenimax / Bethsoft HQ, if I were an official staff person / contributing editor for the prestigious magazine I could do interviews with Todd and the Hines.

Mortmal

Arcane
Scrooge enforcing the codex rules upon the average codex guy:

Gnome_Halfling.jpg

Last edited:
Weasel
Wait, there are females here?
I am confused. And ashamed. So much diversity is going to turn us homothesexuals.

Very diverse staff, good to see the Codex embracing the 21st century. Women, Jews, homosexuals, Scandinavians... even Angthoron as the token sane person.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Who the fuck is _Dawn? Why the fuck is Scrooge moderating the Sports forum, though? She's a GDtard with some GG/GRPG thrown in. The transmisogynofascist staff wishes for the new member to look bad and perform poorly in the eyes of the userbase, ensuring that no grill will ever become a mod again. Fuck the patriarchy and the glass ceiling.

edit: In the version I read at least, Zeus and the other male gods leave the table as soon as the argument between the three goddesses started because they could see where this was going and didn't want to be drafted in as judges. Finding themselves suddenly alone in the dining hall, the girls decided to find a hunky human to be the judge. Aphrodite promised him the love of the fairest lady in the world (*tips fedora*), but being the goddess of love made her overlook the fact that humies have some boring rules about sex such as "princesses and shepherds don't mix, even if they are both really hot". Also Eris wasn't invited precisely because of her habit of pulling this sort of shit. So the war is caused by women being women.

Don't make me re-read this close to math, history and pedagogy exams just to argue on the internetz.

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
A woman moderator is a sin upon what's holy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom