Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Screenshot thread

Essegi

Cipher
Some cheap Exanima 0.5.0 screens:

Boobs... Can that be bad?

Blurry on screens, very cool to see ingame.

Loving those shadows... Also stfu, a bug for the torch like that there was on Severance: Blade of Darkness too!

Fighting with a torch as light source is cool... I feel satisfied after beating that one with a chair leg and keeping the axe.

zwanzig_zwoelf

MDDrktv.png
ftrPliD.png
uWk1SIL.png
4ntdex3.png
Y5ZAkef.png

HTtcdxR.png

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Killing Floor 0.5
iE9B6VqOa9j83.png

iBKtSUsbOTGn9.png

Desu Ex with Shifter mod because Revision 1.0 is still not released.
No balance at all but after few playthrough I give no fucks, same with Arx Fatalis with Arx Extended.
iBLJHgLOhnzUp.jpg

Doing nonlethal approach with new feature - all melee weapons can be throwed + doubled damage = fook da rebel.

A user named cat

Hmm. Looks interesting. Can I know the title of it?
Evergrace.
It's pretty fun, especially if you're into From Software games.
Have you played Shadow Tower: Abyss for PS2? There's an English translation patch for it. Another one to play if you're into From Software and it's often overlooked. I recall some texture glitches in PCSX2 but nothing game breaking. It's pretty much a combination of King's Field and DS. A bit confusing to navigate through and easy to get lost (which made me give up on it) but it's worth checking out.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Hmm. Looks interesting. Can I know the title of it?
Evergrace.
It's pretty fun, especially if you're into From Software games.
Have you played Shadow Tower: Abyss for PS2? There's an English translation patch for it. Another one to play if you're into From Software and it's often overlooked. I recall some texture glitches in PCSX2 but nothing game breaking. It's pretty much a combination of King's Field and DS. A bit confusing to navigate through and easy to get lost (which made me give up on it) but it's worth checking out.
I played it quite some time ago, but didn't beat it for some reason. Going to give it another try someday - guns are uncommon in From Software games (unless it's Armored Core). For now I'm busy with Evergrace and Armored Core, and I'm having fun.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Post some impressions once you've played it a bit. Wonder if you'll survive through the game. :lol:

Niektory

one of some
Patron

spekkio

Arcane
Serbminator 6 - Moar Lava

Imma finish this game, Capcom!

aliens_Ripley-and-hicks.jpg

Imma...

nqnkPbo.jpg

FomcAC0.jpg

sarah-connor-kyle-reese-terminator-5.jpg

Uf5ocF5.jpg

Finally some proper setup for a boss battle... If only the gameplay...

GaqCknp.jpg

vPFScDw.jpg

Serbminator is helpless against the power of button mashing!

IghNWPV.jpg

Bruce-Lee.png

qzXRKWF.jpg

marv.png

OlV2kgU.jpg

FGqpMhr.jpg

7I9smEO.jpg

FTm7YBj.jpg

ITZ done!

:yeah:

No more than 5 cutscenes later...

o1YRwvr.jpg

Emergent gameplay is back!

:rage:

I have enough of this "game". I have to stop, or I'll face RK47's fate...

tQwJlLS.jpg

mkK6xn3.jpg

So, Capcom won this time. But I had to protect my sanity...

eWYk0My.jpg

mVgow2n.jpg

X3HbzeH.jpg

KOgzIwa.jpg

Obama++oyeah.gif

Kuroneko-chan approves:

giphy.gif

:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom