Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

ESRB Rating

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
How about a less violent solution, like putting everyone in the caravan under arrest untill they can be interrogated properly?

Wild Slop

Arcane
Kingston said:
Can't you just pick out a random person from the crowd and say "This is the agent!" ?
or a certain skill might allow your guy to get a "clever" idea to line up everyone, killing one at a time until a confessing is made.

starting with women and children might yield a faster result.

i imagine it wouldn't be very effective as anyone would be just as likely to confess
(especially as the agent probably is already understating that the barbarians would do the same)
let alone not following your orders to the letter which would be kill them all

still

though its grim, is it really a ESRB rating type thing?
this game isnt really going to be ESRB reated, is it?
does it have to be?

just asking because i didnt think it was something an indi game necessarily had to "worry" about

aries202

Erudite
So, basically this is a quest/mission that one could interpret as 'I kill all the innocents people for the greater good' as the end always justifies the means :?:

You need to find the agent for the barbarians so you basically just kill everyone, every woman, man and child in the area, because you can never know who is the agent. I certainly hope there is non-violent way to do this :?: - i.e. find the agent.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
aries202 said:
So, basically this is a quest/mission that one could interpret as 'I kill all the innocents people for the greater good' as the end always justifies the means :?:
Yes. The Imperial Guards' position and reasons are well presented and explained.

I certainly hope there is non-violent way to do this :?: - i.e. find the agent.
There is, if you have the right skills. If you are just a dumb merc, it's slaughter time for you. Or faction quiting time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom