Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Azrile

Literate
Just a couple of points from me again ;)

About Atavism... STOP HYPING ATAVISM... in the previous posts, even from the dev of that other game, they make it sound like Atavism is a functioning product that allows Unity to make MMORPGs. In my opinion, Atavism is two things.. it is a basic RPG creator which allows someone to add a lot of functionality to Unity games, such as the construction system you saw in Greedmonger ( and ToA). At the same time, it has a very primitive networking system.. But, and this is my opinion only, that networking will never allow for the scope of game most of us would consider a ´MMORPG´ with large numbers of players and server-side authority. When you watch movies of Atavism games, you see one of two things.... you see a single player doing a lot fo things ( construction, fighting a mob etc).. or you see a bunch of players standing around doing nothing. Even in single-player type mode ( which you saw in Proctors January video), stuff like combat is horrible if run through the server. It is one of my biggest issues with Atavism is that they are avoiding adding all the hardcore networking stuff needed to make a MMORPG, and instead keep focusing on adding single-player type systems. They are faking it.. And ironically, this is one of the things Proctor brought up last year that got him banned from Atavism.... none of the real networking systems that need to be in a MMORPG were included in Atavism, and many of them weren´t even on the roadmap... meanwhile, single player type stuff kept getting added... and Atavism was selling itself as a MMORPG kit. IMHO, Atavism is the ´mmorpg kit´ equivalent of of GreedMonger and Trials of Ascension. It is something that is being sold to naive devs who think you can ´install´a MMORPG into your single player game. Or as someone else said ´anyone who was actually capabable of making a MMORPG, would take a few minutes of reading the feature list of Atavism and realize it is nothing they need´. Atavism is basically a fake middle-step to making your Unity game a MMORPG. It looks like progress if you don´t know what you are doing.

About Gaming Journalism.. forget about it, there is no such thing. This is something we proved in the MMO-Champ thread about ToA and GreedMonger. For the most part, if you are a developer of a game and you write a story about your game and mail it to a ´journalist´.. they will simply post your article directly. Some Indy game developers know this, and is the reason why you will notice some random games seem to get a ton of coverage.. it is not because they paid the websie, it is not because they have some kinda pull... it is simply because they wrote the articles themselves and mailed them to a ´writer´ who printed them and took credit for the article. The gaming website are more than happy to have free content to add to their site. I wrote this in a post in MMO-Champ, and the devs of ToA actually tried it.. they wrote an article about their game, and sure enough, it was printed, word for word on a gaming website... the devs even wrote ´thank you Azrile´ at the bottom of the article, which got printed on the gaming website also. Gaming websies are very happy to post your articles on their website, especially if they know you are going to link to it on your forums and drive traffic to their site.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
Yeah you're correct about gaming journalism. I had no idea it was that bad and i'll have to read that thread-

Its off topic but I dont care because I'll never get into retardoland anyhow since the staff here likes to crush peoples dreams... But on the topic of shitty and non existent journalism. We need journalists to keep 'them' honest. Whether 'them' is the Government or the developers a game or kickstart project. We need them to shame misdeeds publicly, we need them to investigate and uncover what they can and do something to illuminate the public they are supposed to serve. . Game journalists need to be ready provide some oversight especially in the lawless wild west of these kickstart games they so willing promote to their readers. Journalists need to be tough and ready to fight and do some dirt.

What we have are weak fuckers who just pimp whatever is shoveled their way. they hype shit- games , politicians , movements- But toe the line when it comes to serving the public and calling bullshit what it is. They're afraid that if they call someone out they might not get the next interview or access to the next game or beta keys to give away for traffic or whatever. They're whores looking to do the least amount of work and make the least amount amount of waves.

Since real journalism is almost as dead as mmorpgs its fitting I suppose.

Last edited:

EJoe

Educated
From a fellow artist:

I almost worked for that project. Jason definitely tried to nickel and dime me on developing the terrain and environmental modeling. Among other little shady tactics trying to get low paid work for me not at my hourly rate. I also knew James as he was a person I knew through game development pipelines. I feel bad to learn he was treated in such an unprofessional manner. ANd that whole suing thing wouldn't hold weight in court, Jason loves to bully people; talking shit, he talks a good game but in the end he is nothing more than what I consider a "keyboard warrior". Not to mention he doesn't know crap about game development pipeline. I realized this very quickly talking, discussing with him about the game and its general direction and pipeline. Associating with him in a professional role, I found him to be a poser. I been following the train wreck that is Greed monger so I am not surprised this is all coming to pass.

This is hilarious. I almost worked for Jason, he tried to have the audacity to low ball me on the terrain system that would take 6-9 months of work. thankfully I declined his offer though as it was laughable. The dude is a pompous, arrogant fool, who knows how to talk himself up and make it seem like he knows what he is doing. All he probably does is read some articles on google and takes on a project as his next hobby until it fails only take on a new scam or project. He is a definite poser and a scammer.

James Proctor is what I call a borderline Poser; meaning he can code just enough to get by, but not do anything remotely complex or engaging that requires true talent. I know a few programmers younger than him that are 10x better, worked for Disney, and Intel that are barely in college that would be a better fit than he ever will be. He also does not take criticism and advice very well. Always starts and stop projects. Like an artist I know who is just like him and just as untalented; I would never hire James for anything remotely complex. He clearly was over his head. This crap is hilarious and reeks of irony lol. it is like a train wreck that took place over the span of 3 years. I am kind of glad this fiasco is over, but feel sorry for the backers who will likely not see their money refunded. I hope a lawsuit is drawn up against Jason.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
Yup hes a bully who has relied on his intimidation tactics and strong, forceful personality working to get him his way. Which is another thing thats killing him here , he has no control and there is nothing he can do to intimidate anyone . His size means nothing, his threats mean nothing and anything he does has a 95% probability of making shit worse...

I'm a little guy and he makes me laugh. And yes, I would honestly laugh at him in person as well-I'm not an internet tough guy and will readily admit that jason could pulverize my ass if it came to that. But it wont. Jasons thug tactics are a joke to me since ive been out thugging thugs since ive been a young hatchling and I know the game. And how to play it- better than jason does. Growing up on the mean streets of Antarctica taught me all about bullies and power. The whole 'If you stand up to bullies they will back down" is incorrect- Its about Power and knowing a bully will only bully when the odds are in their favor and they have the power. Bullies understand odds and statistics although they dont think of them in those terms-

Someone like Jason will do whatever it takes to control a situation. Like using his connections to attempt to silence a critic when there is nothing else he can do. IRL he would get in your face , talk loud and try to physically intimidate you BUT if you're rolling mob deep (even this little penguin) he wont make a peep until the odds are in his favor.

Jason chases power like a heroin addict chases the dragon. Money is just a means to an end- This is why he joins certain organizations . Power. Not Illumination. So he only takes it far enough to be associated and garner some benefit but his goal was only in getting some benefit so he plays only as much as he thinks he needs to. Things can be too much work, too demanding, jason wants max benefit for min work.

-But he doesnt understand fundamentals and thus is a joke.

He flaunts things when he thinks they need to be flaunted to help him, flys his flag when he thinks it will benefit him- But doesnt understand the flag except to bring him $$$ and (hopefully) power- Power he will never achieve regardless of money.

I dont even need to ask how old your mother is jason. You're a poser even as a traveling man. You're a poser in everything you do.

Ever think you may have fucked over a brother and not known or even cared?

Eh, I dont care. karmas a bitch. Bullies get theirs in the end and power chasers can do nothing but stumble and never reach the pinnacle anyhow.

You can never catch the dragon jason.

You probably got really lucky over this- I sincerely hope you have learned a valued lesson. You are not a dumb guy but you are fucking up badly. Dont you ever fly your flag to look legit while fucking people around . Time to reevaluate things Mr. Appleton. By the skin of your teeth on this one brother. next time this shit is escalated through other channels. You took some hits here- Consider yourself lucky to have gotten by as unscathed as you have. A small public flogging thats still relatively confined to the more obscure places on the web is pretty easy, wouldnt you agree?

The gaming press will ignore all of this and you can go back to being a large fish in a tiny tank.Hopefully a wiser fish. A fish nevertheless.

Last edited:

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
Well, I am perplexed. Jason Appleton attempted to do something for totally selfless reasons . Perhaps ive been too harsh in my thinking because for the likes of me he has nothing to gain that I can figure out and ive thought long and hard.

Regardless, it is what it is and for what its worth he earned a bit of my respect for trying. Not that I think he cares about my respect its still noted.=P

EDIT- I really am surprised jason...No shit and no sarcasm

Ninjerk

Arcane
Well, I am perplexed. Jason Appleton attempted to do something for totally selfless reasons . Perhaps ive been too harsh in my thinking because for the likes of me he has nothing to gain that I can figure out and ive thought long and hard.

Regardless, it is what it is and for what its worth he earned a bit of my respect for trying. Not that I think he cares about my respect its still noted.=P

Why the sudden change of heart?

DarKPenguiN

Arcane

He attempted to do something that couldnt possibly benefit him because it was the right thing to do. I think he wants to make things right, fix this mess and move on.

Doesnt matter the attempt was fruitless- it was valid. Changes my opinion a bit because he attempted something not in his best interest at all and would only have done it if he was really interested in making things right. So theres an 'A' for effort.

I really cant get into any details and they honestly dont matter but I can say I think he feels bad about how alot of things went down and regardless of my personal feelings I think hes sincere atm.

Ninjerk

Arcane

He attempted to do something that couldnt possibly benefit him because it was the right thing to do. I think he wants to make things right, fix this mess and move on.

Doesnt matter the attempt was fruitless- it was valid. Changes my opinion a bit because he attempted something not in his best interest at all and would only have done it if he was really interested in making things right. So theres an 'A' for effort.

I really cant get into any details and they honestly dont matter but I can say I think he feels bad about how alot of things went down and regardless of my personal feelings I think hes sincere atm.
Without detail added, is this a result of having had personal communications with him?

DarKPenguiN

Arcane

Without detail added, is this a result of having had personal communications with him?
No. I dont talk to jason.

I know jason wants to show that maybe there are some misunderstandings about his character and is willing to put his chips on the table to prove it. He either fucking stupid (which I doubt) or sincere. Hes being sincere- regardless of the past I know that right now hes being legit.

Doesnt change my feelings on things past tense but as of right now I think the guy wants shit right with everything thats went wrong and wants to prove there were misunderstandings and not ill intent.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
-He tried.

I'm done fucking with jason unless anything else crazy happens which is still a very real possibility because its jason. In the end though, he surprises me.

Jason,you are a real fucker but you're out of this now and this was over anyhow because people are bitches. You're lucky people are bitches and we both know that. And since you're the reason I was in this to begin with I get to laugh from the sidelines a bit now. what a clusterfuck. In the end,props where props are due . You are still a fucker.

Trollz-4-lyfe

Ya' ever find your way into my neck of Michigan dont expect me to buy you a beer.
Unless you bring me a T-Shirt.
I wish you well in future business endeavors if they are honest but if not just watch who you fuck around and how it goes down because the trolls are ever vigilant and ready to come from the depths of the gutter to do battle for truth, justice and lulz. Many lulz can be had with you so tread with caution. Alot of caution.

I'm still going to laugh if they decide to get the pitchforks and torches out but i think you escaped this one . You're a clever dude.

Azrile

Literate
I think you guys are really off the mark with what you consider ´gaming press´.... and more importantly money. The gaming press began simply as a side business for large publishers to advertise their games. You bought a magazine, and in that magazine were reviews of games made by the owners of the magazine... which sometimes was known, sometimes was slightly hidden.

The few independent magazines that existed were totally at the mercy of the gaming companies... how can you have your 5 competitors writing reviews of a soon-to-be released game, when your magazine was not able to get an early copy.

Then the internet came along and it just became about ´cheap content´. You still had problem of your company not getting early access to a game if you gave bad reviews... but at the same time, the internet made it a ´race to the bottom´ as far as paying writers. Writers get paid low amounts to produce quick, keyword heavy generic articles and reviews about a game. The more hours the writer does doing actual research for the article, just reduces their pay per hour rate. If you get paid $50 to write an article, and it takes you 10 hours of research.. well congrats.. you are now making less than half of minimum wage. If you knock out the same article in 2 hours, you are making $25/hr.

As far as the owners of the websites.. They want traffic.. and a major source of traffic is when a game´s website links to a review article.... that link isn´t going to happen if you don´t write a positive review.

The reason there is no investigative reporting in the gaming industry is because there is no money in it.

I did a thread on MMO-champ regarding Trials of Ascension. We did a ton of investigating, including capturing the IP address of the devs and social media team while they created alt accounts on 3rd party sites to promote their game using different alt names. We recorded their ´help wanted´ ads on various website to show just how clueless and inexperienced they were. We watched them manipulate their Alexa data and we pulled information from their official forums from 10 years ago to show their lies. Now if ´we´ were a business that could post all that investigation on a website.... how would we make money? Who would advertise on it. We did it mainly to prevent them from further ruining KS as a viable means to finish games... but if someone did want to do that type of investigation as a journalist... where would they get paid? You think gaming companies are going to advertise on a website designed around investigating gaming companies?

I did actually momentarily think about starting a website to investigate KS games. But between legal considerations and just the lack of ability to monetize, it just was too risky. And in my case, there was a lot of conflict of interest since many of the games I have either done contract work for, or know the developers... which brings up the other problem. In order to be able to investigate which KS games are scams, you need to know how to make games yourself.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
I think you guys are really off the mark with what you consider ´gaming press´.... and more importantly money. The gaming press began simply as a side business for large publishers to advertise their games. You bought a magazine, and in that magazine were reviews of games made by the owners of the magazine... which sometimes was known, sometimes was slightly hidden.

The few independent magazines that existed were totally at the mercy of the gaming companies... how can you have your 5 competitors writing reviews of a soon-to-be released game, when your magazine was not able to get an early copy.

Then the internet came along and it just became about ´cheap content´. You still had problem of your company not getting early access to a game if you gave bad reviews... but at the same time, the internet made it a ´race to the bottom´ as far as paying writers. Writers get paid low amounts to produce quick, keyword heavy generic articles and reviews about a game. The more hours the writer does doing actual research for the article, just reduces their pay per hour rate. If you get paid $50 to write an article, and it takes you 10 hours of research.. well congrats.. you are now making less than half of minimum wage. If you knock out the same article in 2 hours, you are making $25/hr.

As far as the owners of the websites.. They want traffic.. and a major source of traffic is when a game´s website links to a review article.... that link isn´t going to happen if you don´t write a positive review.

The reason there is no investigative reporting in the gaming industry is because there is no money in it.

I did a thread on MMO-champ regarding Trials of Ascension. We did a ton of investigating, including capturing the IP address of the devs and social media team while they created alt accounts on 3rd party sites to promote their game using different alt names. We recorded their ´help wanted´ ads on various website to show just how clueless and inexperienced they were. We watched them manipulate their Alexa data and we pulled information from their official forums from 10 years ago to show their lies. Now if ´we´ were a business that could post all that investigation on a website.... how would we make money? Who would advertise on it. We did it mainly to prevent them from further ruining KS as a viable means to finish games... but if someone did want to do that type of investigation as a journalist... where would they get paid? You think gaming companies are going to advertise on a website designed around investigating gaming companies?

I did actually momentarily think about starting a website to investigate KS games. But between legal considerations and just the lack of ability to monetize, it just was too risky. And in my case, there was a lot of conflict of interest since many of the games I have either done contract work for, or know the developers... which brings up the other problem. In order to be able to investigate which KS games are scams, you need to know how to make games yourself.
That thread has alot of good info there and I plan to read it all. I knew what a clusterfuck TOA was butnever all the details and it looks like a fun read. I will probably lay around tomorrow and read the whole thing on the tablet and not get out of bed =P.

They really get paid that little?I mean these guys have degrees in media or journalism or whatever,right? And I find it hard to believe (not saying I dont believe you because I do- Just hard to fathom) that the writers of million viewer websites arent making the same as the local print rag writer. The overhead alone with a brick and mortar print paper and small circulation seems like they would ,make alot less.

And yeah- I know the whole scratch my back and ill scratch yours way that the media operates - Its just slimey shit. The whole philosophy is for the media to be watchdogs and those fuckers are lapdogs and its part of the problem with lots of things right now .

I think if there were investigative reporting in gaming media it could make money. Not as an everyday thing but when merited . I could be wrong but its never been tried that I know of outside of some books. Some of the shit that comes from insiders is unbelievable and if you sift through the gigabytes of cleve threads you will not believe whats hes told us and whats been verified even (like a penis monster designed for a wizardry game) and some not verified but believable and entertaining as hell (A bathroom full of dildos and a gimp suit or something- Written like shakespear with great detail) but that shit would make money imho . Cleve write a book please.

EJoe

Educated
The going rate is - 1 million views - US$2,000.00

So if you get 2 million views, you get US$4,000. This is small amount of money.

For Ad money, it is all about eyeballs, millions of page-views and losses - you can imagine what happens if the number of page-views decrease...

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
The going rate is - 1 million views - US$2,000.00

So if you get 2 million views, you get US$4,000. This is small amount of money.

For Ad money, it is all about eyeballs, millions of page-views and losses - you can imagine what happens if the number of page-views decrease...
So the writers are the one getting trolled the most IRL- :troll:

I'm unable to even troll that hard- Seriously thats insane. I still guess I dont understand the economics behind it all thats a damn shame and makes sense why the writers we have for gaming suck and journalism in general is on the decline.... I really assumed these were college grads and shit with whatever courses journalism majors take- IDK, I didnt even graduate high school and I wouldnt work for that kind of pay. You could investigate something for a month or two, write an awesome article and end up with $500? I would flip burgers first.

I guess it all fits in our disposable society- Everything is disposable so why not journalism too I guess. Just consume it and move on.

I remember years ago there was a reporter in Detroit named Bill Bonds who was awesome.That dude was tough and didnt give a fuck. He uncovered shit , had sources all over and was as comfortable hanging with criminals as he was hobnobbing with politicians. Dude was respected by everyone, in all circles-he was trusted. Anyhow, while investigating mayor Coleman Young *a real winner of a guy* he got so pissed he publicly challenged the mayor to a fight...And the proceeds would go to charity. That dude was a journalist who really cared and they just dont make em like that anymore. He had balls.

TBH I didnt know it was that bad- hell,I looking at the TOA thread my jaw is dropping as to why someone hasnt picked that up at some point and done a story. The forum posters are even doing all the work.

So I guess they arent just bitches, but underpaid bitches. Good. What ive seen lately is that a burger flipper is doing more for society anyhow.

Oh well-

Let the buyer beware is probably more true now than ever before but it sucks we dont have a media trying to keep em honest-What I learned here is that I should have ran a Kickstart scam. I'm serious. thats easy money and no repercussions. I could fork over a few grand for a tech demo and make an awesome video with buzzwords and promises and milk the suckers for as much as possible. Then "we failed"- Providing proof you"made an effort" is a joke. Thats one place I respect jasons cleverness-he was way ahead of the curve here. he didnt even have to spend thousands on a tech demo and the idiots rained money on his head.

Thats why im careful with the KS's I have funded.

I still cannot grasp how anyone could be stupid enough to throw thousands at the "promise"of a game. If I had Bill gates money I would never do that. Its corrupting things worse. I really do see a point in time(probably soon) where we can finance our pixles. That $5000 spaceship can be yours for only $20/month (24% APR). And dumb people will rush in- Like the payday loans all over the ghetto or rent to own places that operate on "have this awesome shit RIGHT NOW!!!!!"people are stupid.

All joking aside and 100% for real. I wonder where some of these people grew up to not understand the value of money. Ive heard of people being killed over expensive tennis shoes and you would be surprised how many IRL violent felonies happen for under a grand. Motherfuckers IRL will risk life in prison over a grand or so.bank robbers generally net less than 20K (except in the movies with safe crackers and hollywood magic) and a few years ago we had a Cop risking everything to rob banks . Then I see people who threw $3500 at greed monger just shrugging their shoulders and walking away like"oh well"- I want to know where those fuckers grew up because evidently losing $3500 doesnt make them angry even...

Last edited:

Thane Solus

Arcane
while this is the main classic type of Ad Revenue, the most money come from game affiliates, eg: They register from your gaming site to the game(usually free to crap), and you get a certain amount of money, much bigger than that CPM. Of course this is already satured (CPA), since now they are "mmo" gaming sites with shit content, only made to make money from this... so the competition (SEO Ranking) is huge, but it depends on the site, some good sites (if there are any) might make some money from single player sales, or mmo sales(non free to wank) see EVE Online, GOG and so on.

The Gaming AD industry is a huge pile of shit and based how it changes, it changes all the gaming sites out there and their content. See kotaku and the alikes articles. I left the ship 2 years ago, and i regret nothing. If i ever made another gaming site, it would be with no ads, and boosted financially from other sources or from other types (see how Codex raises money sometimes for DU's cocaine hosting fees), but its a pain to find proper writers with a gaming culture these days.

Azrile

Literate
Most of the people who are writing for gaming sites are not college educated in journalism or english. They are just gamers.

I see your confusion, you are thinking these guys are like Anderson Cooper.... or journalists making $50k per year as a real job. Nah, the majority of content you see on gaming sites is written by people for less than $50 with no experience writing. They get a few bucks, free copies of games and maybe some access to developers and if they get a following, they get sent to conventions. But as far as going to a gaming website and reading an average article.... for the most part, that is simply a ´work from home´ type job for little money. Maybe you write an article or two a week and get $50-$100. Like I said, there is a reason you see very few articles that require any type of research.. for the most part,they are just off-the-cuff opinions or reviews.

It was one of the things that shocked me about how big gamergate got. I was surprised at how many people expected ´professionalism´ from the journalists when it really isn´t a profession for most of them. It is just half-assed content creation for ad revenue.

I am not sure about gaming sites, but they have piss poor click-thru rates, so I would imagine they get about $1CPM ( $1 per 1000 views).

Last edited:

EJoe

Educated
More news:
http://www.namedpixels.com/greed-monger-kickstarter-failed-to-deliver/

UPDATE: I found Gloria Victis offer! I must be blind, it’s in the same thread on RPG Codex forum.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...tices-and-the-Big-Crowdfunding-Debate/page336

I will paraphrase

Proctor - Hey everyone, I just want to show you our customized version of Atavism construction system we are using in GreedMonger (posts screenshots)
Reader - That looks like the default atavism construction system, what exactly did you customize about it
Proctor - well, we plan to customize it in the future....

If anyone wants to read the thread, it is a bit confusing because Proctor is in it on two accounts.. He starts out as ROHJames, but then after getting banned, he returns a year later to the thread as MMODeveloper.

Lulz "MMODeveloper", sounds legit.

Last edited:

InnitBruv

Literate
We should not cease to ask...

tumblr_m42kqxH9f01qk1lzpo1_500.gif

Man up and show us where it all went!

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
Meanwhile James Proctor is busy playing Tree of Life

This guy is hilarious
Yes, he can be rather hilarious at times. He is a rather serious and bloodthirsty chap in TOL though.

This is a good first step.

Jailtime needs to be added. In the article it essentially says that because this guy used up the 120,000 dollars for rent and shit (expensive ass rent...) and he's now broke- He doesnt really have to pay anyone back.

Throw the fucker in jail.

Ive been in jail for stupid shit that amounted to a whole lot less than 6 figures worth of stupid shit. I did more time on a DUI than this asshole got after the feds found him guilty of scamming $120,000... Just because its on the internet theft is theft.

The main difference is that I bet those backers were not bitches and actually threw a fit and demanded some accountability not tucked tail and took their loss like good little boys and girls.True story.

The backers in this case (greedmonger) deserve nothing. They dont seem to care- why should anyone else? Fuck em.

James's mistake was ever taking this fucking monstrosity off of jasons hands at the 11th hour. James is alot of fucking things but he isnt a criminal. I know, regardless of what others might think.

Where were the backers throughout this whole saga? Where were the people who gave $3500 to that crook? Not bitching on forums, not asking questions like 'where is my motherfucking money"- Take $3500 from me and then disappear (but buy houses and nightclubs and shit) i'm going to Cincinnati on principal alone. These fools didnt even make a stink on a forum.

Even after a guy from mmorpg.com and myself offered something towards legal fees not one of these bitches contacted us. Those fools hardly made a peep during 2 years of being played and if I wouldnt have started this shit they would still be sitting around being nice and pretending they werent ripped the fuck off.And the media would still be censoriung forums when the non backers (people not even involved monetarily) asked tough questions.

These fools are the reason people like jason can exist and sometimes thrive. yes, fuck em.I have no respect for them nor care about their loss. Hope jason enjoyed the fuck out of your money idiots.

Edit- Honestly this whole thing gives me less hope for humanity than ive ever had before.

Let the feds worry about people who worry about themselves-Suckers deserve shit this this. At this point I would be pissed if these bitches even received their T-Shirts. people Like Slapshot (and others- Too long to list) from mmorpg.com deserve the shirt more than the idiot who paid for it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom