Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout 4 Announced (for real this time)

throwaway

Cipher
I for one am midly curious as to how they evolved/changed/scrapped the VATS mechanism and the general gameplay additions since Skyrim.

Black

Arcane
The trailer really does show deep understanding of Fallout cannon, upon more insightful inspection.
dawgmeat- check
jumpsuit- check
nucular blasts- check
pip-boy- check
power armor- check
war, war never changes- check

If this doesn't scream FALL OUT to you it means you just decided to hate on it way before the big bang.

Cadmus

Arcane
I'm honestly surprised by how uncaring the trailer has left me. They could have at least tried to make it interesting.

COME ON TODD, I CANT GET HYPED IF YOURE NOT EVEN TRYING, WHERES YOUR SEE THAT MOUNTAIN? YOU CAN GO THERE. SEE THAT SUPERMUTANT? YOU CAN ASK HIM ABOUT MUDCRABS

Black

Arcane
COME ON TODD, I CANT GET HYPED IF YOURE NOT EVEN TRYING
In that case you ain't no true bethesda fans. Lowest common denominator of social media has already shat their pants, it's a top seller on steam.
The decline is real as long as bethesda lives.

nihil

Augur
Project: Eternity
mh5hw.jpg

Couldn't resist.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom